Scout Reports on Opponents?

I usually look at two things....AT the main menu I go to "team leaders" and look up my current opponent and check out their game pass plays and run plays which are divided out by games which of course gives you an average figure per game. I also look at the game preview and look over the play averages for each formation. If you compare each formation you can perhaps see that there might be a tendency for a team to run or pass based on the average compared to other formations.This by no means is an exact science but it does give me a feel for calling defensive plays.

[QUOTE=heywood63;159920]I usually look at two things....AT the main menu I go to "team leaders" and look up my current opponent and check out their game pass plays and run plays which are divided out by games which of course gives you an average figure per game. I also look at the game preview and look over the play averages for each formation. If you compare each formation you can perhaps see that there might be a tendency for a team to run or pass based on the average compared to other formations.This by no means is an exact science but it does give me a feel for calling defensive plays.[/QUOTE] Where is this? I've never seen it divided out by game for your opponent. In the "Team Leaders" it's a cumulative total per team but I've never seen it listed per game. Maybe I'm just missing it. I also use the print report button on the Team Info Screen, that gives some pretty good info as well.

Archived