NWA:CS, The New Era of Wrestling

Here we are, in a canada just hours away from NWA:CS coming alive I like to tell the fans, thank you for the support and dedication. Tomorrow's show is going to rock like back in the glory days of wrestling. That Stu once had with Stampede Wrestling, right now I going to give a line that has been in the making for the past few months. The Canadian Bulldogs vs Edge and Christian for the NWA:CS Tag Team Title I have to amit, for years I've known of the mind of Edge and Christian being the best, but the intestity that Smith and Wilson, has reminds me so much of Smith's Father the great "The British Bulldog" Davy Boy Smith and "The Dynamite Kid" Thomas Billington, this could be classic match in the making Joe E. Legend vs Bobby Rhode This is the as I calling the battle of the Best of Canada, in the past, Rhode as said he the number 1 free agent in Pro Wrestling today, but in the last few weeks, Legend has finally called him, if he wants to say he's the best he has to beat one of the best of Canada, so let the showdown begin tomorrow night Petey Williams Vs ???? for the NWA:CS Standpede X title It surprised me totally, when I saw this match, setup when they came to me during the booking meeting, how would I feel about, having Petey take on a mystry Opponent, the possiblity of opponete's for him, could be endless there so many former wrestlers had wonder fueds with him, than again it could be start for new begining for someone to jump start his career guess the world will have to wait to see who the man could be. The finaly match for tomorrow's show is going to be a killer lineup Chris Benoit vs Bryan Danielson for the NWA:CS World Title It one of those matches where it the American vs Canadian that has long live over time and history of North American History this is going to be the straight and determination of both opponete's, on who is the best in wrestling, this is like one of those dream matches on who may win since there both such great technican's in the ring. Guess we'll see you tomorrow and leave options here on who you think may win.

Just a bit of advice, give everyone a rundown of your promotion before posting a card. I have no clue what "NWA:CS" means except maybe NWA Cyberspace or NWA Central States. Give us an explanation on your promotion's history and back story and it will make for more interesting readings. Just an idea, :)

I know LowKi, was going to come up with something, but got called in to work, that day since they were short handed, at the prison. But I'll come up with a way to work more of an introduction of the promotion. Though again I may restart the dynasty to make it a little more legit than what I have right now.

Archived