hottest female valet/wrestler

panix04

One pick per person (no big lists) if you could choose one woman from wrestling who would it be. I'm going to have to go with Kelly Kelly, she's so nice they named her twice! She has a very pretty face and a body to die for! She knows how to use it as well! By the way former wrestlers count as well IE Trish, Stacy Kiebler etc.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought Torri had man hands. I like attractive girls who are also decent in the ring. It used to be Lita untill she pretty much stopped wrestling and I saw a couple of pictures of her that gave her this square man jaw. So since I don't know a lot of the indipendent female wrestlers I'm gonna go Trish. I've also kina had a thing for Foxxy Dreams cause she wretles in New York but she's married to Damien Dragon and I'm pretty sure he can kick my ass.

[QUOTE=James Casey;160160]Has to be Maria... ...Cheerleader Melissa, Lacey, Lufisto and Payton all push her close, mind you. At the end of the day, I love Maria's gimmick. And everything else about her, too :)[/QUOTE] damn, i forgot about Maria. i'm changing my answer!!

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;160746]Wow that's a nice picture of Penny... doesn't she manage the Elm Street Kids (A few of whom actually live in The Bronx near me). And didn't she used to be a little heavier than that.[/QUOTE] Yes and yes. Penny's dropped like 30 lbs from her heavier days. And I'd like to change my answer. It's real close but I'm gonna go with [URL="http://www.geocities.com/dynamicscan/joshi/ayako05.jpg"]Ayako Hamada[/URL]. To quote Juvenile: "She get it from her mama..." :p

Don't know I'd use the word "hot" in regard to Hamada, Remianen. But then I'm kinda weird. For me, "hot" often carries the connotation of plasticine look and/or persona a la Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. So it can be as much a slam as a praise in my ear. However, I'd be a fool to suggest Hamada didn't have a good deal of sex appeal. Especially in that pic with those glasses. Can't let the whole story jump out those windows to her soul. ;)

[QUOTE=cappyboy;160757]Don't know I'd use the word "hot" in regard to Hamada, Remianen. But then I'm kinda weird. For me, "hot" often carries the connotation of plasticine look and/or persona a la Paris Hilton or Britney Spears. So it can be as much a slam as a praise in my ear.[/QUOTE] Nice to see it defined like that. In my view, 'hotness' is pretty much the exact opposite. Attractiveness + substance = hot, to me. In that respect, Melinda Gates is hotter than Paris Hilton or Britney Spears (who, to me, looks exactly like what she is: white trash IMO) and Melinda Gates isn't particularly attractive physically. I can understand your point of view though. In Western society, the term 'hot' is so cliché now and thrown around so much that it's pretty much meaningless. I mean, if being 'hot' puts you in the company of people like Paris or Britney, is it really a compliment? :confused:

[QUOTE=Remianen;160769]In Western society, the term 'hot' is so cliché now and thrown around so much that it's pretty much meaningless. I mean, if being 'hot' puts you in the company of people like Paris or Britney, is it really a compliment? :confused:[/QUOTE] Exactly. The extremely casual definition that "hot" has in today's society cheapens the word to no end. When the cheap and tawdry can be just as hot or even more so than the sexy classic beauty, something's very wrong with the way the term is used. There is no proper use of "hot" that can equal sexy if it can apply to both Paris Hilton and Eva Longoria. Would I blow off a Paris or Britney in the heat of a hypothetical moment? Maybe. Maybe not. But I can guarantee you I wouldn't feel as lucky as if I scored a Hamada or a Longoria.

Archived