Strategy Options

I was wondering if I could get some ideas of potential strategies so I can experiment with them to find out what works. Fluke Win: -Always go for the biggest moves -Momentum is irrelevant -Always go for a counter Best stats to Train: Rumble, Technical, and Flying Referee Stoppage/Judge Decision: -Work on a body part(especially the head to bust open) -Always use low level moves with high chances of success -Use rest holds until opponents momentum is zero and strikes until momentum is maximum -Keep the fight on the ground if you're smaller(most large opponents don't have a good selection of ground moves) ie. don't use the rope break, etc. -Keep the fight standing if you're bigger -If the opponent is larger counter with strikes because if the opponent is larger than they can't use the brace option when it is used as a counter Stats to Train: Stamina Any other strategies that work?

Usually, a more balanced strategy works well. Go for your low level moves until momentum swings your way and then scale up to the bigger ones and your finisher. Use moves that support your type of wrestler (power moves for rumble guys, etc). Don't do any high risk moves that have a small chance of success and hurt you when they fail. Try to use moves that your opponent will block, as they allow you to keep the momentum even if you fail and allow you to then try a different move that can't be blocked.

Archived