Storyline Recap Feature Suggestion

I read about the new [I]Storyline Recap[/I] feature and I think it is great. One thing that I've always thought would be great, is if you could sort angles by the ones that meet the criteria for a certain storyline. This would be a great feature, especially for people using angle packs featuring more than 100 angles. Finding unique and creative angles to fit the storyline can sometimes be a drawn out task. However, having all the angles that fit the next step of a specified storyline displayed would be an awesome timesaver.

[QUOTE=Iceman90;160519]I read about the new [I]Storyline Recap[/I] feature and I think it is great. One thing that I've always thought would be great, is if you could sort angles by the ones that meet the criteria for a certain storyline. This would be a great feature, especially for people using angle packs featuring more than 100 angles. Finding unique and creative angles to fit the storyline can sometimes be a drawn out task. However, having all the angles that fit the next step of a specified storyline displayed would be an awesome timesaver.[/QUOTE] I am guessing you mean in addition to the options of "by # of people" and type of angle

Yeah. Right now a user can filter angles by categories like max risk, rated on, participants, etc. It would be nice to have another dropdown that lists your current feuds. By selecting a storyline from the list, the angles will then be filtered and display only those that work for the next plot point in that storyline (ie - if you need a "taunt" angle with 3 catalysts and 2 subjects, it would only display angles that match all those criteria)

[QUOTE=Iceman90;160519]I read about the new [I]Storyline Recap[/I] feature and I think it is great. One thing that I've always thought would be great, is if you could sort angles by the ones that meet the criteria for a certain storyline. This would be a great feature, especially for people using angle packs featuring more than 100 angles. Finding unique and creative angles to fit the storyline can sometimes be a drawn out task. However, having all the angles that fit the next step of a specified storyline displayed would be an awesome timesaver.[/QUOTE] Yeah I agree. When you create storyline plotpoints in the editor, you can set the criteria and then view all the angles that meet those (to make sure there is at least one) so hopefully it's something that could be implemented ingame.

Also, it would be helpful to not just filter angles based on [I]max[/I] risk -- when I'm feeling daring with a Hardcore promotion (or even some Cutting Edge promotions, if the angle's quick enough), I tend to want to shock people as hard as they can be shocked, to get the biggest impact. (I've been described as "Vince Russo with logic", at least by the critics in my own head.)

Archived