SvsR 2007 idea

Undertaker666

From reading various threads on here it would seem that there are a fair few of you who play Smackdown vs Raw 2007 so i've had an idea. For those of you who have the game and have Xbox Live (this will be Xbox 360 only) I think we should have a tournament to pit our wits against each other. Hopefully if there's enough interest then we'll be able to run the tournament once a month with the winner holding on to a belt which will be defended each month. **************************************** [I]The rules[/I]: 1. No duplicate wrestlers. A wrestler can only be in the tournament once so first come, first served for choosing a character. And before any of you get any ideas, [B]i'm Undertaker[/B]. :D 2. No Create-A-Wrestlers. This will be to avoid anyone with some super character constantly winning. 3. The winner of the tournament will receive a title belt created by me, the belt is only to be defended against others in the tournament and not other Xbox Livers - just in case you lose it. 4. Each match will be a standard 1 on 1 singles match, so no hardcore matches, ladder matches, cage matches etc. This will hopefully avoid any 'cheap' wins by using weapons or climbing out of the cage at the very last second. 5. The final match will have a stipulation voted for by the losers of the tournament, most votes for a match type and that'll be it. 6. If this becomes a regular monthly occurence then you are allowed to change your wrestler, unless of course you're the previous winner of the tournament and so must remain the same character. So if it does go ahead, when I announce a tournament is to take place (and not before) it'll be first come, first served again. 7. This is only for a bit of fun so no sore losers claiming that they didn't lose a match please. :) 8. [B]I'm Undertaker[/B] :D **************************************** If anyone's interested just post a message here to let me know, i'll give it a day or so to see what sort of numbers we have, if any!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Undertaker666;160585]You can still put people through the announce tables, bash their heads on the steps and throw them onto the barricades! Plus you can still use weapons by knocking out the referee first, it'll just be harder for you to do. ;)[/QUOTE] sounds if your a little scared to face off against someone w/ a mega created star..:p .. Remember it's not the actual wrestler, but the person controlling the wrestler... :D

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;160609]sounds if your a little scared to face off against someone w/ a mega created star..:p .. Remember it's not the actual wrestler, but the person controlling the wrestler... :D[/QUOTE] I'm not scared in the slightest, for all you lot know I could have created my own megastar (who just might resemble Jason Voorhees ;)) and therefore it would be unfair on other people. I've basically tried to make it as fair as possible for everyone.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;160612]I'm not scared in the slightest, for all you lot know I could have created my own megastar (who just might resemble Jason Voorhees ;)) and therefore it would be unfair on other people. I've basically tried to make it as fair as possible for everyone.[/QUOTE] lol... you need to do that.. I would love to see Jason... anyway, I know for a fact that I couldn't beat you, so thanks for making it fair for everyone..

Already made Jason! ;) Although stats-wise he's about as a menacing as a teddy bear at the minute.... :o I'm a firm believer in 'every dog has it's day', even the pro's have off days (and i'm by no means a pro) so everyone has a chance of winning. That's assuming anyone wants to bother with the idea of course! :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;160616]Already made Jason! ;) Although stats-wise he's about as a menacing as a teddy bear at the minute.... :o I'm a firm believer in 'every dog has it's day', even the pro's have off days (and i'm by no means a pro) so everyone has a chance of winning. That's assuming anyone wants to bother with the idea of course! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] when I get it... I will be HBK and hit that Sweet chin music on you...;) That's a shout out to Clarity right there!!! :D If the Nature Boy is still open though I want him..

You can't count the Jason one! You were supposed to have your CAW but you had Edge, by that time I couldn't change my character! With Jason's overall skill of 38 lets face it, Mae Young stood more chance of winning than Jason. But yes you won the last match.... but you didn't win the first three! And you still haven't faced me as the Phenom yet. ;)

Archived