SvsR 2007 idea

Undertaker666

You've only ever seen me use Undertaker once and that was in the Hell in a Cell Fatal-Fourway, which I won I might add. ;) Come on you lot, there must be some more out there who are interested. So far there's only Wooodaddy (who doesn't have a 360 yet), Clarity and myself. I've already had some legendary matches against Clarity, the last being a 30 minute long ladder match that went back and forth from start to finish! :eek:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok here's a poser for ya, i am getting my internet reconnected this week and when i do so im getting straight on to X-box live. Does Mick Foley count as a legend? 'cos if he does then i don't want any part of your stupid tournament! But if he doesn't then count me in! :D

No Cactus Jack, just Mick Foley! Actually.... I might be swayed on that one because Foley can turn up as Cactus Jack at the drop of a hat.... hmmmmmm.... but then that means i'd also have to include Hogan, Austin, Piper.... hmmmmm.............. I may rethink my legends rule. Yep, got the headset, not sure what 'all that stuff' is that you're on about though?!

i think 'all that stuff' really just means the headset! I can't wait to play online, are there lots of people on the online version? Oh and what are yours and claritys name's on X-box live so i can look out for ya? As far as the legends situation is concerned its feesible that people like Austin and the Rock might show up, but the older people should probably be excluded (sorry Dusty!) and obviously the people who are no longer with us. Whatever you decide though, if your inlcuding legends i will go with Cactus Jack, if there excluded then its Mick Foley for me!

Rule 3 has changed, the legends rule has been scrapped and info about the title belt has been added. I've decided to remove the Legends rule entirely as it's feasible that Austin, Rock, Hogan, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mankind, Jerry Lawler, Piper, Dusty (he's in a match at Survivor Series isn't he?) and Tazz (maybe) will all be in the ring again at some point. To exclude Bret Hart, Eddie and Mr Perfect just seems pointless after including all those so choose whoever you like, the Create-A-Wrestler rule will not be changing under any circumstances though! If we end up getting enough people then hopefully we'll be able to do a variety of tournaments with more belts on the line - Hardcore Tournament, Tag-team Tournament etc.

Cool, Wooodaddy will also be getting a 360 nearer to Christmas time too so that'll take the total up 5 people at the moment. Ideally we need at least 8 people to have a tournament otherwise i'll have to devise some other scheme to make it work. Hopefully this wont be a one-off thing though and if all goes well it could be ongoing on a regular basis so we'll be seeing you at Christmas! :D

Archived