SvsR 2007 idea

Undertaker666

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't do a Money in the Bank match over Xbox Live as you can only have 4 players. Odd I know. I was thinking it could make for a good dynasty, especially if lots of people joined in. Just by having people switching tag-team partners because they blamed the other would make a good diary in itself! But yes Panix, stay away from those orange Smarties. :p

but the orange one's aare the only ones with flavour! Yeah i forgot about the 4 player restrictions on X-Box live, can you have 4 player ladder matches? Either way i think there i going to be lots of fun to be had! Just try to refrain from laughing when you find out that i do indeed have the same vocal tone as Joe Pesquali! (its bad enough that i allegedly look like eugen from big brother - although people often say i look like gary barlow when my hair is brushed forward, im not sure which is worse to be honest!)

You can have 4 player ladder matches, 4 player battle royals (over the top and otherwise), 4 player hell in a cell, 4 player TLC and table matches. You sound like Joe Pasquale?! [I]*stifles laughter*[/I] So you're a Eugene/Gary Barlow lookalike with a squeaky voice.... i'm gonna explode in a minute....

I would like to see some CAW's to be honest. Especially Jason, lol. My son made an unbeliably good Jason and Freddy on the last SvsR game. You wouldn't believe how the moves resembled them! Of course he has the clothe's and everythign bassically down pat. He also made some funny renditions of family member's, to where they would go "Ahh Man, Why did you make me like that?" Including me......

Archived