SvsR 2007 idea

Undertaker666

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i got xbox live last thursday and have played a around 50 games since with a record of 24 w, 20 l, 5 d, 1 dq. probably not as good as most of your records but im pleased with. on another note whats the longest winning streak anyone has strung together? i was up to 7 before i entered a hardcore tornado tag with a complete moron who thought it was a fatal 4-way for a partner.

ahaha, 'Taker, i'm coming for you :) may not be today, may not be tomorrow...oh hell, we both know it won't be until christmas lmao. oh, so i'll be on on christmas day, but then i leave on boxing day for 2 weeks, and as much as i'd love to bring my 360 with me, i can't :'(

• 3 weeks later...
Are you guys still playing each other? I get my 360 on Xmas day, and would love to have a few matches against you all. I borrowed a friend's PS2 version for a spell, and noticed that attribute points seem to stick with the character you earn them with - and that you can't earn them for CAWs by playing as Triple H in season mode. Is that right?

that is correct, i havn't been playing online for a while, cos i have been playing gears of war split screen a helluva lot, my free x-box live trial runs out soon, but i have a free two day pass to use up, so if you are around the day after boxing day, perhaps you could send me an email and i will give you a few games.

[QUOTE=James Casey;168218]Are you guys still playing each other? I get my 360 on Xmas day, and would love to have a few matches against you all.[/QUOTE] I sent Panix a message the other day seeing if he wanted to lock horns with me and Clarity in a triple threat but he didn't reply. I think he was scared. ;) Not sure when i'll be available around Christmas but you could always post something in here and i'm sure we'll be able to face-off at some point. You really sure you want to face me though? [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/Smileys/devil_smiley-low.gif[/IMG] ;)

[QUOTE=panix04;168220]that is correct, i havn't been playing online for a while, cos i have been playing gears of war split screen a helluva lot, my free x-box live trial runs out soon, but i have a free two day pass to use up, so if you are around the day after boxing day, perhaps you could send me an email and i will give you a few games.[/QUOTE] I've had my 360 for a little over a week now, but my free trial for live was silver edition, so I can't play against anyone online :mad: I guess I will buy me a one month card or something, so I'm still wanting to stomp a mudhole, I mean play everyone I can.. ;)

[QUOTE=panix04;168226]you busy tonight taker? Cos i will lose to you any time, any place, any where![/QUOTE] Not sure at the minute but i'll let you know if i'm not. [quote=Wooodaddy]I guess I will buy me a one month card or something, so I'm still wanting to stomp a mudhole, I mean play everyone I can.[/quote] Shame I can't be Brock Lesnar so I could bring the pain. ;)

Archived