Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle

Rocland

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;164079]Flair, HBK and Undertaker were great talents in thier respective primes, now a days however not so much. Age can does that unfortunately. I agree with you about Finley, Regal, Benoit, Hass and Benjamin however. Pity the gold is surrounded by so much dross however.[/QUOTE] When Flair turned up in WWE his matches were the same every match. Even though he's pure entertainment gold, you knew exactly how the match was going to go. It wasn't until he feuded with HHH that I realised he still had 'it' as they had a great match in the steel cage. HBK can still go when he wants to, his match against Angle was one for the ages. Undertaker unfortunately tends to be put against awful workers: Mark Henry, The "Great" Khali etc. so the matches don't show him in a good light. His matches against Kurt Angle were some of the best i'd seen for either man.

Maybe I misheard but during the finishing submission sequence when Joe kicked Angle in the back of the knee whilst he was in the ankle lock did Don West say that Joe had kicked Angle in the groin? How does one confuse those two areas? Several big differences. Also, while I'm here (had totally forgotten about this section of the forum, nice to see some wrasslin topics) does anyone else (sorry if this has been discussed already, I forget things) really hate TNA's fans? How can a match which hasnt even gone past the one minute mark be awesome? Adam, AKA (The Fat Chick) Thriller

[QUOTE=Thriller;164102]Maybe I misheard but during the finishing submission sequence when Joe kicked Angle in the back of the knee whilst he was in the ankle lock did Don West say that Joe had kicked Angle in the groin? How does one confuse those two areas? Several big differences. Depends upon the angle of the wrestlers in relation to where Don West was sitting. Remember, us folks watching the match on PPV have the benefit of the best possible camera angle, he doesn't. As for the TNA fans, I'd rather have fans that enjoy the show too much rather then fans who don't enjoy the show at all.

Uh huh, I feel more "into it" when the live audience are into it but sometimes its just too much, its not just TNA, a good example for ROH fans was during the Lance Storm vs Bryan Danielson match (which was a barn-stormer by the way) they chanted "less is more". I may be wrong but surely West and Tenay are watching the same live feed as the PPV viewers are, on the monitors in their table. Not that it really matters, I just thought it was comical, especially since Angle was facing away from Joe.

Archived