If you could meet any member on here who would it be? and why?

panix04

I thought this would be an interesting topic. I have a loads i would like too meet: TCP, Taker, Clarity, Cappyboy, Remianen, the ego the list go's on - but im afraid my vote would have to go to wierdo-man but only if he came to the meeting in his senor flamer outfit! senor flamer clap, clap, clap, clap!

Me, because i'm brilliant and I think i'd get along great with myself. :D Actually no, there'd be too much sarcasm for one room to hold and the universe might implode.... Clarity - I could get half price pizza. :cool: Panix - To see if you really do look like Eugene and sound like Joe Pasquale. :p TCP - So I can meet his missus. ;) Not forgetting to mention Wooodaddy, Trell, Adam Ryland (shame on you Panix for not mentioning him!) and others too. Can't choose just one. :(

I would like to meet: Undertaker666 Clarity Mystic Remianen Thug Saint Oga Togg Nevermore Gaz *forgive me if I left someone out..... just because I talk with them the most.. but everyone's pretty cool, so I wouldn't mind meeting anyone on this board... yeah, that means you to Panix.. Adam of course... because he's the reason we all visit this site...:D

Adam, of course. Seniour Flamor...........I'm a fan!!!! Weirdo Man!!! Panix, well, Just for coming up with all this stuff no one else ever thinks of, lol. Everyone of the mod makers and diary writers. I think your all very talented, and have enjoyed at least one game in all of the one's I have found, and always enjoy reading the diary's. Biggest problem is figuring out which one's to read and keep up with, and which to save for a rainy day. Everytime I start to read, I get hooked, so.. I think the whole community in a whole is very cool. Would love to meet D-Boon one day.

i'd like to meet a variety of people on these boards. there are a lot of interesting people, mostly weird asses.....in a good way though. i'd like to meet wooooooooooooooooooooodaddy, cause he seems like a cool guy who's into some of the same stuff i am. we'll go check out some hardcore metal shows, beers on me. i'd like to hang out with panix, just to see what the hell makes that guy tick. i suppose i'd have to wear a dress too, and call him "queenie P". i'm down with that. i'd like to meet undertaker666 and clarity, preferably at the same time, so they can teach me some badass poser and daz stuff. they both seem cool too. i'd like to meet shipshirt, i really like his dynasty diaries and his comic that he and a buddy are working on. i'll show him some concept drawings for some heel wrestlers for them to use in the future. i also want to meet remi. that dude is cool as hell and he knows his wrestling stuff. i'm sure we could have a nice long nerd talk about indy wrestling, what's wrong with "sports entertainment" and how it can become entertaining agian, and the such; while watching some sweet dvds. maybe i'll finally get to check out shimmer while i'm at it.

I'd want to meet Remianen, because he's from the northeast US, like me (although Boston and New york aren't supposed to mix). He also knows his stuff and seems like someone that would be cool to hang out with. Boon, for sure. He's part of that rare internet minority that is slow to anger, patient, courteous, and intelligent. And he's a major part of my favorite mod for Adam's games. TCP, that guy is cool as hell. We could only hang out if Panix was allowed to hang out too though, no court's complete without the jester. All in all though, the people on here are, by and large, respectful, smart, funny, and they know their wrestling without being pretentious about it. I don't care much for forums and generally don't like the IWC, so the fact that I even have over one hundred posts (which I know is like nothing to some of you, heh) speaks to the fact that you guys are so damned cool.

Two mentions; I feel special :p. [QUOTE=The Stallion;161455]I would love to meet all of you guys since you all rock, however if I had to pic one it would be Nevermore since we have a good rapport with him in terms of what we like to see out of our wrestling.[/QUOTE] Right back at ya buddy. Also, Woodaddy and Thug Saint Oga have to be on the list just because anyone who's a fan of decent metal music is a friend in my book ;). *Makes the cheesy devil horns sign* Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;161468]Two mentions; I feel special :p. Right back at ya buddy. Also, Woodaddy and Thug Saint Oga have to be on the list just because anyone who's a fan of decent metal music is a friend in my book ;). *Makes the cheesy devil horns sign* Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] durn it Nevermore, I knew there was someone I forgot, you were at the top of my list, but I was in a hurry when I typed it in... forgive me please... we shall enter the pit the three of us, and mosh to death metal.... Cheers to my buddy Nevermore... *[I]holding up my metal horns sign[/I]

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;161478]We shall enter the pit the three of us, and mosh to death metal.... Cheers to my buddy Nevermore... [/I][/QUOTE] Cheers, dude ;). On this note, I just saw the Unholy Alliance tour here here in the UK. Most of the bands were rubbish but it was all worth it to see Slayer. They're all in their fourties and they're still one of the most brutal bands around! The pit was the most intense I've ever been in. Best bit was, there were all these guys going absolutely mental but, as soon as someone fell over, everyone stopped to help 'em up - awesome experience! Quote The Raven Nevermore

The Stallion...so I can argue WWE vs TNA face to face with him and win. j/kin that would be lame. Probably panix, woodaddy or Tyler Gadzinkski and maybe Nevermore as he would be great to chat about ECW and wrestling in general as I think hes one of the most wrestling-knowledgable members on these boards. reps man.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;163292]The Stallion...so I can argue WWE vs TNA face to face with him and win. j/kin that would be lame. Probably panix, woodaddy or Tyler Gadzinkski and maybe Nevermore as he would be great to chat about ECW and wrestling in general as I think hes one of the most wrestling-knowledgable members on these boards. reps man.[/QUOTE] same here buddy, but I thought you'd vanished? :p

Archived