Women's Championship Wrestling - The Reinvention

[QUOTE]Matches announced for [B]WCW Shock & Awe[/B]: [COLOR="Red"]WCW Destiny Junior Tag title match:[/COLOR] [B]The Bombshells vs. Terminal Velocity (c)[/B] - Content to keep a low profile as champions, Uematsu & Bilous have yet to be tested. Do they have an answer for the old school technical style of Martinez & Brazzle? [COLOR="Red"]WCW Fate Junior Tag title match:[/COLOR] [B]The Spice Girls vs. Seek & Destroy (c)[/B] - Forced to defend their titles in this match, Huntress Makiko & Ikuko Temko are not going to be happy. Can the youthful duo of Ashley Paige and Lisa Fury come through and send the champions packing sans gold? [COLOR="Red"]WCW All-World title match:[/COLOR] [B]Yoshiko Tamura vs. Yumi Fukawa (c)[/B] - Offended by the champion's blustery words, Yoshiko demanded this match and got it. But does Yumi have something up her sleeve? [COLOR="Red"]Hell in a Cell match:[/COLOR] [B]Waking Nightmare vs. Powers of Pain[/B] - Formerly the bodyguards of Powers of Pain, Samoan Machine & Dark Angel revolted against their employers, prompting a vicious backstage attack that left Samoan Machine laid out. Will the men get their revenge inside the cell? [COLOR="Red"]Extreme Rules match:[/COLOR] [B]NEO Machine Guns vs. Par Excellence[/B] - This rivalry has been brewing for months. Can these two teams solve their differences once and for all? [COLOR="Red"]WCW Triad Title match:[/COLOR] [B]The Outcasts vs. The Quintessential Blue Angels[/B] - In a match that sees the return of the 6-person tag title, can the Outcasts recapture their former stature or has their ship sailed? [COLOR="Red"]WCW World Women's title:[/COLOR] [B]Meiko Satomura vs. Joanne Rodriguez (c)[/B] - After three months of salvaging her championship via disqualification with help from her beau Champagne Lover, will this be yet another cheap retention or will Meiko force the champion to truly defend her title or give it up? [COLOR="Red"]WCW Destiny World Tag Team title match:[/COLOR] [B]Dos Apache vs. Sensational Thunder (c)[/B] - The respect runs deep between these two teams, but what happens when they face each other with the gold on the line? [COLOR="Red"]WCW Fate World Tag Team title match:[/COLOR] [B]Manifest Destiny vs Intensity (c)[/B] - Young upstarts Madison and Annie Social have been taking shots at the Fate World Tag champs for months. Will they finally be held accountable or will they emerge the new Fate World Tag team champions? [B]Nemesis vs. Sean McFly[/B] - In this battle between two of the world's greatest, both men have something to prove. But McFly is motivated by a Nemesis attack on his little sister. Can Sean avenge Tamara or will he become yet another victim of the Nemesis Arrow? [COLOR="Red"]WCW Femme Fatale title match, Last Woman Standing:[/COLOR] [B]Raven Nightfall vs. LuFisto (c)[/B] - Raven Nightfall promises to bring glory to The Darkness. But given the stable's recent run-ins with WCW owner Remianen, will the deck be stacked against them or can the Angel of the Dark come through on her promise?[/QUOTE] Now let's see if 4 hours is long enough for all of these heh.

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]WCW [COLOR="Red"]Shock[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Blue"]Awe[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [I]Sunday, Week 1 September 2007[/I] [I]Held in front of 44,003 people at Dust Bowl Fields (Mid South) and showing LIVE on Pay Per View[/I][/CENTER] Ayako Ishida, Emma Chase, and Melanie Florence welcome everyone to [B]WCW [COLOR="Red"]Shock[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Blue"]Awe[/B][/COLOR]. Ayako Ishida: [COLOR="Green"][I]Our first match of the night has Terminal Velocity defending the WCW Destiny Junior Tag titles against the Bombshells. Let's go to the ring![/I][/COLOR] [B]The Bombshells vs Terminal Velocity (c) for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Destiny Junior Tag titles[/I][/COLOR][/B] Action packed from the bell as these two teams showed what they're made of. Finish came when Toshie Uematsu powered out of a Fisherman Buster by Mercedes Martinez and hit her Dragon Suplex finisher for the clean victory. [I]Terminal Velocity defeated The Bombshells in 13:55 when Toshie Uematsu defeated Mercedes Martinez by pinfall with a Dragon Suplex.[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Nikki Roxx[/B] and [B]Manami Toyota[/B] are walking backstage when [B]Demonica[/B], [B]Dark Maiden[/B] and [B]Elestor[/B] come out of hiding and attack. Toyota and Roxx are thrown into a waiting truck, which then speeds off. [B]C[/B] Melanie Florence: [I][COLOR="Green"]What the hell was that about?[/COLOR][/I] Ayako Ishida: [I][COLOR="Green"]I dunno, but our next match is a highly anticipated one. Yoshiko Tamura looks to remove the WCW All-World title from around the waist of Yumi Fukawa![/COLOR][/I] [B]Yoshiko Tamura vs. Yumi Fukawa (c) for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW All-World title[/COLOR][/I][/B] After spending several minutes brawling, the participants finally calmed down enough to show off the other aspects of their skillsets. But after a prolonged rally, Yoshiko hit the Patriot Buster for the win and the title! [I]Yoshiko Tamura defeated Yumi Fukawa in 13:48 by pinfall with a Patriot Buster. Yoshiko Tamura wins the [COLOR="Red"][B]WCW All-World title[/B][/COLOR].[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Angelic Goth[/B], [B]Wendy Anderson[/B] and [B]Shelly Martinez[/B] attack [B]Emi Sakura[/B] backstage, and leave her laid out and unconscious. [B]D[/B] [B]The Spice Girls vs. Seek & Destroy (c) for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Fate Junior Tag titles[/I][/COLOR][/B] Good match that went back and forth until [B]Roxi[/B] came in and hit a chop block on Ikuko Temko while the ref's back was turned, drawing the ire of Huntress Makiko who chased her away but gave just enough time for Lisa to lock in a submission move and get Ikuko to tap. [I]The Spice Girls defeated Seek & Destroy in 13:47 when Lisa Fury defeated Ikuko Temko by submission with a Fury 4 Leglock. The Spice Girls win the [B][COLOR="Red"]WCW Fate Junior Tag titles[/COLOR][/B].[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]The Spice Girls[/B] are celebrating their victory in the ring. [B]Esther and Cinthia Moreno[/B] join [B]Huntress Makiko[/B] and [B]Ikuko Temko[/B] and attack them, beating them down into the mat. [B]C[/B] Melanie Florence: [I][COLOR="Green"]Uh oh, this leaves the Femme Fatale champion alone against Karen Killer and her cult.[/COLOR][/I] Emma Chase: [I][COLOR="Green"]Nice to know you're not quite as dumb as you look![/COLOR][/I] Ayako Ishida: [I][COLOR="Green"]Next up, we have a match pitting [B]NEO Machine Guns[/B] against [B]Par Excellence[/B]! The match will be fought under extreme rules. That means there are no disqualifications and no countouts. The only way to win is to pin your opponent or make him submit. Let's go to the ring![/COLOR][/I] [B]NEO Machine Guns vs. Par Excellence in an [COLOR="Red"]Extreme Rules[/COLOR] match[/B] An absolute barnburner complete with weapons, high spots, and huge spills. [B]Megumi Kudo[/B] came out to ringside and that seemed to energize Par Excellence. Michelle ended the festivities with a new finisher onto a garbage can. (Emma Chase: [COLOR="Green"][I]"What the hell was that?!?"[/I][/COLOR] Ayako Ishida: [COLOR="Green"][I]"I believe it's called the Kudo Driver!"[/I][/COLOR]) [I]Par Excellence defeated NEO Machine Guns in 12:38 when Michelle McCool defeated Tanny Mouse by pinfall with a Kudome Valentine.[/I] [B]A*[/B] Melissa and Michelle grab mics and Michelle says, [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Ah, my first victim of the Kudome Valentine. I'm sure there will be plenty more where that one came from."[/I][/COLOR] Melissa adds, [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Now, we'd like you all to meet the new manager of Par Excellence..."[/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR="Blue"]"...and one helluva teacher"[/COLOR][/I], interjects Michelle. "[B]MEGUMI KUDO![/B]" [B]B[/B] Ayako Ishida: [I][COLOR="Green"]Our next match promises to be both graphic and brutal. As the cell is lowered into place, let's see how we've come to this.[/COLOR][/I] A video plays detailing the history between Samoan Machine & Dark Angel and Cherry Bomb & Etsuko Mita. [B]A*[/B] [B]Waking Nightmare vs Powers of Pain, [COLOR="Red"]Hell in a Cell[/COLOR] match[/B] Great match that saw all four competitors get busted open. Momentum swung back and forth until Dark Angel managed to hit the Fallen Angel Moonsault from the top of the cell onto Etsuko before taking several pointed low blows from Cherry Bomb. Samoan Machine tried to intervene and ran into the Cherry Popper. [I]Powers of Pain defeated Waking Nightmare in 15:49 when Cherry Bomb defeated Samoan Machine by pinfall with a Cherry Popper.[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]The Outcasts vs. The Quintessential Blue Angels for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Triad title[/I][/COLOR][/B] The match was decided in the closing minutes. After a remarkably see-saw like battle, as time wore on, one team ran out of gas. The finish saw Missy hit the Identity Crisis on Linda Miles, Ayako hit the Hama-chan Cutter on Chyna and Tamara force Sable to tap to the McFly Cross. [I]The Quintessential Blue Angels defeated The Outcasts in 17:43 when Tamara McFly defeated Sable by submission with a McFly Cross. Tamara McFly, Ayako Hamada and Missy Masterson win the AAA Triad Championship titles.[/I] [B]A[/B] The camera cuts backstage to find [B]Kit Hatoyama[/B] and [B]Miss Mexico[/B] attacking [B]Champagne Lover[/B], leaving him down and out. [B]C[/B] [B]Manifest Destiny vs. Intensity (c) for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW Fate World Tag titles[/COLOR][/I][/B] While a compelling match to watch, the result was never in question as Baby Blue finishes the match for her team. [I]Intensity defeated Manifest Destiny in 18:52 when Kinuye Mushashibo defeated Annie Social by pinfall with a Blue Thunder.[/I] [B]A*[/B] Immediately following the match, [B]Farrah Hesketh[/B] and [B]Phoebe Plumridge[/B] are seen arguing at ringside. Farrah soon grabs a chair and levels Phoebe before DDTing her onto the chair and fleeing. [B]B[/B] Ayako Ishida: [I][COLOR="Green"]Oh no, I really hope Phoebe's okay. And I really hope Farrah is made to pay for her heinous actions. We'll have an update on Phoebe's condition as soon as we can. But right now, [B]J.Ro[/B] is set to defend her WCW World Women's title against [B]Meiko Satomura[/B].[/COLOR][/I] [B]Meiko Satomura vs. Joanne Rodriguez for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW World Women's title[/I][/COLOR][/B] The opening exchange saw several attempts reversed or blocked by both competitors before Meiko started on a tear. J.Ro soon put a halt to that with a thumb to the eye and launched her own series of offense. Finishing sequence came when J.Ro prepared to hit the J-Rocker only to have it blocked. Three stiff kicks brought the champion to her knees and the Scorpion Rising put her flat on the mat. Meiko then signalled to the crowd and locked in the Scorpion's Kiss. It took a full two minutes but eventually the champion tapped. [I]Meiko Satomura defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 18:31 by submission with a Scorpion's Kiss. Meiko Satomura wins the WCW World Women's Championship title.[/I] [B]A*[/B] Emma Chase: [I][COLOR="Green"]You have to think that match might have ended differently if Champagne Lover was around.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Kit Hatoyama[/B] and [B]Miss Mexico[/B] come out and celebrate with Meiko. [B]A*[/B] [B]Dos Apache vs. Sensational Thunder for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW Destiny World Tag titles[/COLOR][/I][/B] Excellent match that covered all the bases. High flying, technique, brawling, with the momentum swinging back and forth. Fabi hit the Tormenta Apache on Ogiwara and made the pin...kickout at 2. She tagged in Mary who hit the Apache Cutter and made the pin....kickout at 2. Sensational Ogiwara fought back and managed to tag in Thunder Hike, who cleaned house before Mary built momentum of her own and, after reversing a desperate suplex attempt by Thunder, hit the Mary-Go-Round (Michinoku Driver II) and made the pin for the 1..2..3. [I]Dos Apache defeated Sensational Thunder in 24:01 when Mary Apache defeated Thunder Hike by pinfall with a Mary-Go-Round. Dos Apache win the WCW Destiny World Tag Team Championship titles.[/I] [B]A*[/B] After the match, Sensational Ogiwara & Thunder Hike extend their hand to Fabi & Mary, which they look at for a moment, before embracing their opponents and thanking them for the opportunity. [B]A*[/B] Ayako Ishida: [I][COLOR="Green"]How's that for sportsmanship?[/COLOR][/I] Emma Chase: [I][COLOR="Green"]That's disgusting! You don't hug the people who just kicked your ass![/COLOR][/I] Melanie Florence: [I][COLOR="Green"]And now ladies and gentlemen, next up we have one of the most anticipated matches of all time as [B]Sean McFly[/B] takes on [B]Nemesis[/B]![/COLOR][/I] [B]Nemesis vs. Sean McFly[/B] In a match that started much as expected with Nemesis dominating his smaller opponent, we saw a side of him that is rarely seen as he showed some technical acumen to complement his formidable brawling skill. The action spilled outside of the ring as Nemesis used the referee's 5-count to his maximum benefit, choking Sean on ringside cords and slamming him into the ring steps. Signalling for the Nemesis Arrow, he prepared to bring the match to a swift conclusion....until McFly squirmed out of the Arrow and hit a neckbreaker leaving both men stunned on the mat. But Nemesis recovered faster and put McFly in a Boston Crab, before the crowd really made their presence felt. A "NE-ME-SIS SUCKS!" chant morphed into "SEAN! SEAN! SEAN!" and McFly found a second wind. Reaching the ropes to break the hold, he rolled out of the ring to catch his breath, catching Nemesis square in the mush with a Superkick when he tried to give pursuit. Rolling him back into the ring, he went to town with his patented chops, turning Nemesis' chest beet red. A flurry of offense followed, including a sequence that saw Nemesis try to pull off the Arrow and have it reversed into Sean's trademark delayed vertical suplex.. With Nemesis clearly shaken, Sean signalled to the crowd that it was time to "go home" and, with a flourish, hit the Delorean Driver. The referee, in perfect position, begins the count...1...2.....3! [I]Sean McFly defeated Nemesis in 23:32 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.[/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Meiko Satomura[/B] seeks out [B]Mariko Yoshida[/B] backstage. Meiko thanks Mari-chan for all the helpful advice throughout the past weeks. The ladies hug and walk down the hall, animatedly talking. [B]A*[/B] Ayako Ishida: And now for our main event, as [B]LuFisto[/B] defends her Femme Fatale title against The Angel of the Dark, [B]Raven Nightfall[/B]! [B]Raven Nightfall vs. LuFisto for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Femme Fatale title[/I][/COLOR][/B] With her crew decimated, LuFisto was ripe for the pickings for Karen Killer and The Angel of the Dark. Between action in the ring and interference from Acid and Ms Chif, the match was surprisingly competitive at stretches. With the odds against her, LuFisto fell into hardcore mode, simply looking to survive. A brainbuster on the ringside stairs busted Raven open but Karen Killer distracted the ref long enough for Acid to hit a thunderous chairshot that resonated throughout the arena. Still, the resilient champion fought on. At every available opportunity, Raven tossed the champion outside the ring to be feasted on by her helpers. On one such occasion, Ms Chif hit the Desecrator onto the concrete and seemed utterly shocked when LuFisto got up AGAIN. Trapping her leg in a chair, Ms Chif signals to Acid who hits a brutal looking guillotine legdrop onto the chair, before rolling LuFisto back into the ring. Operating totally on instinct, LuFisto hits the Emerald Fusion but the referee is distracted by Karen and doesn't start the pinfall count until late, giving Raven more than enough time to kick out. The end came, mercifully, when Raven irish whipped the champion, ducked under the attempted Yakuza kick and hit the Nightfaller. [I]Raven Nightfall defeated LuFisto in 24:13 by pinfall with a Nightfaller. Raven Nightfall wins the WCW Femme Fatale title.[/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Remianen[/B] comes out to the top of the ramp, trembling with anger. As she and her charges pass him, [B]Karen Killer[/B] says, [COLOR="Red"][I]"Regretting the decision not to fire me, are ya boss?"[/I][/COLOR] to which he glares at her through clenched teeth. [B]A*[/B] The show closes with a shot of the still body of LuFisto being loaded into an ambulance. [B]A*[/B] [B]Overall Show Rating: A*[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]WCW Mark of Fate[/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday, Week 2 September, 2007 Held in front of 15,000 at the Fargodome (Mid West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] Jane Childs, Melanie Florence, and Sue Danes welcome the audience to another episode of Mark of Fate. The cameras return to the podium, where [B]Melanie Florence[/B] and [B]Sue Danes[/B] greet the audience. Melanie Florence starts it off by telling the viewers that Sue has an important announcement... [COLOR="Green"][I]"That's right, Mel"[/I][/COLOR], Sue Danes addresses with pride, [COLOR="Green"][I]"I am proud to announce that we have new Junior Tag Team Champions: [B]The Spice Girls[/B]. They overcame the impossible by winning that title; a lot of people said it couldn't be done. We would like to congratulate their accomplishment."[/I][/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] Jane Childs: And our new champions have demanded a match for tonight and WCW owner [B]Remianen[/B] has granted their request. Let's go to the ring! [B]Chacala & Hailey Hatred vs The Spice Girls (c) for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW Fate Junior Tag titles[/COLOR][/I][/B] Ashley & Lisa came out with just one goal: destroy the team in front of them. Lisa completed the destruction with three consecutive Furybusters. [I]The Spice Girls defeated Chacala & Hailey Hatred in 14:05 when Lisa Fury defeated Hailey Hatred by pinfall with a Furybuster.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Jane Childs & Melanie Florence[/B] hype the fact that [B]Yoshiko Tamura[/B] is the new All-World champion. [B]B-[/B] Yoshiko Tamura comes out to the podium. She says, "The gold feels good, but I'm not a coward champion like my predecessor so I'll tell you like this. Anyone who wants a shot at the gold, you come let me know! Let's start this reign off right!" [B]B-[/B] [B]Stephanie Wade vs. Yoshiko Tamura (c) for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW All World title[/I][/COLOR][/B] Quick match that saw the superior worker come out on top. [I]Yoshiko Tamura defeated Stephanie Wade in 13:46 by pinfall with a Patriot Buster.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Kyoko Inoue[/B] attacks [B]Kaoru Ito[/B] backstage, before leading her to the ring for their match. [B]C-[/B] [B]Kyoko Inoue vs. Kaoru Ito (c) for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW Ultraviolence title[/COLOR][/I][/B] Though the match started minutes before the bell rang, the champion would not be cowed. They fought all over the area and hit each other with everything, including hubcaps in the parking lot. They made their way back to the ring area and while both ladies were beaten and bloodied, Kyoko managed to hit her Lariat with a baseball bat taped to her arm. The pin was academic. [I]Kyoko Inoue defeated Kaoru Ito in 21:54 by pinfall with a Lariat. Kyoko Inoue wins the WCW Ultraviolence title.[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Jane Childs[/B] and [B]Melanie Florence[/B] introduce [B]Karen Killer[/B] and the NEW WCW Femme Fatale champion, the Angel of the Dark, [B]Raven Nightfall[/B]. [B]A[/B] [B]Karen Killer[/B] and a heavily bandaged [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] make their way to the ring. Karen grabs and mic and says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"Why Melanie, you sound disappointed, almost wistful in fact. Could it be you're worried about the condition of your beloved FORMER champion, LuFisto? Or maybe you're concerned about the systematic dismantling of her vaunted crew? Well, you'll have to find out about the flunkies yourself but I can show you how LuFisto's doing. Roll the footage!"[/COLOR][/I] [B]A[/B] A video plays of a hospital scene with an unconscious [B]LuFisto[/B] lying in a bed hooked up to a respirator, obviously sleeping. A nurse comes in and checks the various machines, writing on a chart, before leaving the room. [B]A*[/B] [B]Raven Nightfall[/B] takes the mic and says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"My reign will be infinite, my power absolute. The Angel of the Dark will soon take a consort and when that day comes, there will be no one able to stop me. No one."[/COLOR][/I] [B]B[/B] [I][COLOR="Red"]"But right now,"[/COLOR][/I] she continues, "[I][COLOR="Red"]I require amusement. Therefore, I shall now choose my first opponent as champion. That opponent will be........[B][COLOR="Black"]Shelly Martinez[/COLOR][/B]. Come Shelly, your mistress desires amusement!"[/COLOR][/I] [B]C-[/B] Jane Childs: [COLOR="Green"][I]You have GOT to be kidding me! Shelly hasn't done anything to deserve a title shot![/I][/COLOR] Melanie Florence: [COLOR="Green"][I]She's a glorified handmaiden. A valet, even.[/I][/COLOR] Sue Danes: [COLOR="Green"][I]Perhaps that's the point?[/I][/COLOR] [B]Shelly Martinez vs Raven Nightfall (c) for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Femme Fatale title[/I][/COLOR][/B] While submissive in her entrance, when the bell rang, Shelly turned into a whirling dervish. Staggering the champion on several occasions, she even managed to get a long two count among several other near falls. After bailing out of the ring, Raven glared at her opponent before re-entering the ring and putting the gulf of their experience levels in full view. After battering the younger woman, she then subjected her to five consecutive Nightfallers before locking in the Night Crawler, forcing her to tap. [I]Raven Nightfall defeated Shelly Martinez in 13:57 by submission with a Night Crawler.[/I] [B]B-[/B] After the match, while Raven holds Shelly in the Night Crawler, Karen Killer takes a kendo stick from under the ring and goes to town smashing Shelly in the back with it. That is, until [B]Tara Charisma[/B] runs out to make the save and send them scurrying to the back. [B]B-[/B] The camera cuts to the backstage area to find [B]Nikki Roxx[/B] wandering around, obviously distraught. [B]A[/B] Sue Danes: In a match ordered by Remianen, we'll now see [B]Samoan Machine[/B], fresh off his brutal loss in the Hell in a Cell match last night, face off against......[B]TAI[/B]! [B]Tai vs. Samoan Machine[/B] There was no doubt Tai watched the match last night as she went right to working over Samoan Machine's back and legs. Showing improving technical skill, she took the weakened Machine to the proverbial woodshed before hoisting him up and planting him with the Tai-phoon. [I]Tai defeated Samoan Machine in 18:54 by pinfall with a Tai-phoon.[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]The Quintessential Blue Angels[/B] come out to the ring to cut a promo. They tell [B]The Outcasts[/B] that if they want a rematch and another chance to prove they're not all washed up, they can come out right now. [B]A*[/B] [B]The Outcasts vs The Quintessential Blue Angels for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW Triad Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B] Result was the same as it's obvious how disparate the skill levels are between these two teams. Missy showed off some burgeoning technical skills, locking in an Octopus Hold to get Chyna to tap within seconds. [I]The Quintessential Blue Angels defeated The Outcasts in 18:45 when Missy Masterson defeated Chyna by submission with the Octopus Hold.[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Intensity[/B] come out to the ring with mics. [B]Jana Marie Bowen[/B] says, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"Not only do we have to deal with the physical pain we're feeling after last night's match. But we also have to deal with a managerial situation in a shambles."[/COLOR][/I] [B]Kinuye Mushashibo[/B] adds, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"Phoebe's going to be okay but Farrah, what you did was unforgivable. You had better pray we never cross paths ever again because if we do......."[/COLOR][/I]. JMB then says, [COLOR="Blue"][I]"We'd like to thank all the fans for their support. We're looking forward to a few days off to recuperate but we'll be back at full strength before you know it."[/I][/COLOR] [B]A*[/B] Strange music hits as [B]Desire & April Hunter[/B], the [B]Home Wreckers[/B], make their way to the ring. April says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"A few days off? Wait a minute, are you 'fighting champions' like you claim or is that just a bunch of BS?"[/COLOR][/I] Desire says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"I say you defend those titles against us. Right here, right now!"[/COLOR][/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Remianen[/B] comes out and says, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"What the [bleep] is people's problem around here? I make the matches, not any of you. I told Intensity they could have a few days off to recover so JMB and Kin, please to be leaving my ring now."[/COLOR][/I] As Intensity clears out, he continues, [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Now, since you two are so hot to trot for action, pun intended, I'll give you a match. Right now, in the ring you're currently taking up space, you two will face off against...[COLOR="Black"][B]Principessa[/B][/COLOR]......and [COLOR="Black"][B]Tracy Brooks[/B][/COLOR]!"[/I][/COLOR] [B]Principessa & Tracy Brooks vs. Home Wreckers[/B] A good match that devolved amazingly quickly. With most of the match spent with all four competitors fighting in the ring, the referee had finally seen enough and stopped it. [I]Principessa & Tracy Brooks drew with Home Wreckers in 20:08 when the referee lost control and stopped the match.[/I] [B]A[/B] Wolf Hawkins vs. Sean McFly Wow! Young Wolf made a serious case for elevation to main event status. After a very entertaining back and forth match, Sean put him away with the Delorean Driver. [I]Sean McFly defeated Wolf Hawkins in 23:49 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.[/I] [B]A*[/B] Overall Show Rating: A Post Show notes: - Trying to get this 'perfect show theory' style down is vexing me. - Just when I get the team on track for a storyline, [I][B]April Hunter needs to be turned[/B][/I]. :( Time for Plan B.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="2"]WCW Mark of Destiny[/SIZE][/B] [I]Wednesday, Week 2 September, 2007 Held in front of 15,000 at The Mayor Street Arena (New England) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] Ayako Ishida, Carl Batch, and Emma Chase welcome everyone to another episode of Mark of Destiny. We're taken backstage where [B]Geena the Warrior Princess[/B] and [B]Rachel Laberge[/B], [B]The Boudiccans[/B], burst into [B]Remianen's[/B] office demanding a title shot against the new champions. Rachel says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"We've beaten the best and still we get no respect. Make the match!"[/COLOR][/I] Remianen replies, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"You've beaten the best? Hmm, funny, I remember differently. But since you have no problems beating the best, how about I book you in a match and, if you win, you get your title shot next week?"[/COLOR][/I] Geena says, [I][COLOR="Red"]"You're on!"[/COLOR][/I] To which Remi replies, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"Okay then, tonight, you two will face off against...[B][COLOR="Black"]Mariko Yoshida[/COLOR][/B]...and [B][COLOR="Black"]Sensational Ogiwara[/COLOR][/B]!"[/COLOR][/I]. Both women go completely pale. [COLOR="Blue"][I]"Now, get the hell outta my office!"[/I][/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]Looney Lane & Ms. Chif vs Stratosphere[/B] Good opening match with lots of action. Ariel hit the Dariel on Ms Chif on the outside but wasn't quick enough to prevent her partner from falling victim to the Looneycanrana. [I]Looney Lane & Ms. Chif defeated Stratosphere in 13:58 when Looney Lane defeated Sumie Sakai by pinfall with a Looneycanrana.[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Ayako Ishida[/B] and [B]Emma Chase[/B] hype the fact that [B]Dos Apache[/B] are the NEW WCW Destiny World Tag Team champions. [B]B+[/B] The camera cuts backstage where Fabi and Mary Apache are standing by. Fabi says, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"We can't really express how happy we are right now. And to win the titles from such a great team, is really an honor."[/COLOR][/I] Mary continues, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"Pero, it's not over yet. We plan to defend these titles forever, whenever and wherever a challenge may present itself."[/COLOR][/I] [B]B+[/B] Carl Batch: [I][COLOR="Green"]Because the owner of this promotion is a sick, sadistic bastard, next up we'll see Samoan Machine in action AGAIN, 2 days after he walked through hell in a cell.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Sammy Bach vs. Samoan Machine[/B] Samoan Machine is still in pretty bad shape after Hell in a Cell, so this match was all Sammy Bach. Putting on an aerial clinic against an opponent that couldn't properly defend against a quick opponent, it didn't take very long for Sammy to nail the Adrenaline Shot. [I]Sammy Bach defeated Samoan Machine in 28:43 by pinfall with an Adrenaline Shot.[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Karen Killer[/B] bursts into Remianen's office and demands he book Acid against Wolf Hawkins for the Generation X title. [I][COLOR="Blue"]"You've got some damn nerve coming in here full of piss and vinegar,"[/COLOR][/I] he says. [I][COLOR="Blue"]"Acid can have his title shot. Assuming of course that he can beat Yumi Ohka tonight. And if any of your broodlings even get close enough to SMELL canvas, none of your clients will ever see another title opportunity again. Now GTF out."[/COLOR][/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Acid vs. Yumi Ohka, Generation X #1 contender's match[/B] Without his crew, Acid seemed a bit lost but he recovered and looked to be cruising to an easy win. That is, until Yumi caught a second wind and battered him about the ring, grounding him for long stretches. She finally hit a Springboard elbow that clinched the match for her. [I]Yumi Ohka defeated Acid in 19:24 by pinfall with a Springboard Back Elbow.[/I] [B]B[/B] Ayako Ishida and Emma Chase hype the fact that Meiko Satomura is the NEW WCW World Women's Champion. [B]A[/B] The camera cuts backstage to the new champ who says, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"This is definitely a dream come true. I've worked hard, trained hard, and been given a lot of great advice and it's all finally paid off."[/COLOR][/I] [B]A*[/B] [I][COLOR="Blue"]"But I couldn't have done it alone, given my opponent's habit of having her friends interfere to keep the title. So, as a part of my agreement with her, tonight I'll be facing [B][COLOR="Black"]Kit Hatoyama[/COLOR][/B] in my first title defense. I'm sure it's going to be one hell of a battle!"[/COLOR][/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Fantasy vs. Double Jackie[/B] In what is surely an upset, the two wrestlers beat the two divas, by forcing one of them to tap out to a submission hold! [I]Fantasy defeated Double Jackie in 14:07 when April Appleseed defeated Jackie Gayda by submission with an Apple Picker.[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Kit Hatoyama[/B] comes out to the ring and says, [I][COLOR="Blue"]"You guys remember me, don't you? Four time World tag team champion? Well, it's time to leave the tag ranks and strike out on my own and what better way to do it then for the World Women's title?"[/COLOR][/I] [B]A[/B] [I][COLOR="Blue"]"This isn't going to be easy, I know, but it'll be so sweet when I do beat Meiko, in the center of the ring, and become the new World Women's champion! And I won't need some goon to help me do it!"[/COLOR][/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Kit Hatoyama vs Meiko Satomura (c) for the [I][COLOR="Red"]WCW World Women's title[/COLOR][/I][/B] A good match between two highly skilled workers. A winner couldn't be determined this time, as they fought all the way to the time limit without a successful pinfall. [I]Kit Hatoyama drew with Meiko Satomura in 30:00 when the time limit expired.[/I] [B]A[/B] A video is shown hyping up Par Excellence, showing both members of the team hitting the Kudome Valentine on various opponents. [B]A*[/B] [B]Rampage vs. Dos Apache (c) for the [COLOR="Red"][I]WCW Destiny World Tag Team titles[/I][/COLOR][/B] Very good match with some excellent veteran leadership in the ring. With Malia taken out by a plancha from Fabi, Azumi got caught on the top rope and Mary took full advantage, hitting a Ligerbomb to seal the victory and the successful title defense. [I]Dos Apache defeated Rampage in 18:40 when Mary Apache defeated Azumi Hyuga by pinfall with a Top Rope Ligerbomb.[/I] A A video plays showing clips of the Hell in a Cell match from Shock & Awe, hyping Powers of Pain. [B]A[/B] [B]The Boudiccans vs Mariko Yoshida & Sensational Ogiwara[/B] While the result was expected, the path to it was not. Geena started the match on fire, really taking it to Mariko, isolating her from her partner. With quick tags, they kept her pinned in their corner but then stopped to jaw with the crowd. Huge mistake as Mariko tagged in Sensational Ogiwara, who cleaned house and tried to hit the Sensational Stunner on Geena, who quickly bailed out. But with Geena down, Ogiwara tagged in Mariko who sealed the deal with an ARC. [I]Mariko Yoshida & Sensational Ogiwara defeated The Boudiccans in 27:48 when Mariko Yoshida defeated Geena The Warrior Princess by pinfall with an Air Raid Crash.[/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]Overall show rating: A[/B]

Archived