Questions about the game

I'm thinking about purchasing, but have some questions first. 1) Can you run multiple seasons (career mode) ? 2) If #1 yes, do the wrestler's skills change/develop from year to year ? 3) If #1 yes, do the wrestler's age from year to year ? 4) If #1 yes, can you keep playing after you wrestler retires ? Thanks.

In the career mode, there aren't any seasons, but you can keep playing with the same character until he retires. I don't believe that you can go beyond that. Your character will age and his stats will develop throughout the game, at intervals much more frequent than annually.

In the mode with promotion/relegation, with the pro leagues, can you play multiple seasons ? Say a wrestler gets promoted from Division 3 to 2, does the game continue to the next season or does it end ? It wouldn't make sense to have the game end after a season and have promotion/relegation, but I thought I read somewhere the game does end after an 18 game season. Thanks

You are talking about league mode. Those responses you got were about Rookie To Legends and Superstar Mode. Where you take a worker or make one and sign with feds and fight for titles. As far as Professional league and world league modes go I don't know if they just end or if they continue on and on. I've actually never finished one yet. And yes you can have as many Rookie To Legends, Superstar, Professional League and World League games started as you want.

[QUOTE=scoman;161241]I was wondering ,is this a single player game,or can 2 people play in the same universe?[/QUOTE] The main game modes are single player, but you can set up Exhibition Mode bouts with two players on a hotseat (in the same room). It can be a lot of fun. None of Adam's games are made for online play, though.

[QUOTE=dim13;161115]In the mode with promotion/relegation, with the pro leagues, can you play multiple seasons ? Say a wrestler gets promoted from Division 3 to 2, does the game continue to the next season or does it end ? It wouldn't make sense to have the game end after a season and have promotion/relegation, but I thought I read somewhere the game does end after an 18 game season. Thanks[/QUOTE] Right. You keep playing new seasons.

Archived