getting x-box live

panix04

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to go to trade superstars and the session list. On that should be everyone that is letting people trade. yet everytime i try i either get "session is no longer available" or i get in there and they cancel it. The online aspect of this game really ticked me off tonight. I was in a triple threat ladder match against 2 people who decided it would be fun to team up on me instead of taking on each other. They would wait until i got up and them take it in turns to beat me down. But i had the last laugh. 25 minutes in and i had worked them both until everypart of us all was red. One tried to jump off the ladder and hit me, only to fall outside the ring and die right there. The other went for the belt. I got up, suplexed them off and climbed up myself. Just as i got the belt and was about to drop, the screen goes black and we go to the finish screen where 1 has loser over his head. Guess i scuppered there little plan

[QUOTE=panix04;161334]i tried one of the quick match-ups and got stuck with the worst tag team partner this side of dancing Stevie Richards.[/QUOTE] lmao, that's bad! :D [quote=Panix] It was stones-throw from being a handicap match - it wasn't you was it taker? :p [/quote] Do not invoke my wrath! I was just playing with you really to lull you into a false sense of security.... :rolleyes:

i get the impression that if you were hustling me then 'taker would not have been the character you would use to do it! Just think about how good im going to be when i get the hange of the new control system! The GDS title is coming home baby - bang bang!

But I've claimed that Undertaker is my best character, who better to hustle you with than he? ;) And you only won the cage match because that eejit Nick Patrick got in the way! :p Just you wait until my belt's on the line, then you'll see my true colours.... make your peace with the Lord, because your ass belongs to me!!! :D

you know you have a fairly un-healthy fascination with male ass's taker! Besides, i have a cold and a very stiff shoulder after taking a real life battering (from my gorgeous little niece) hopefully we will all be online at the same time at some point tonight, so we can go for a little triple threat action!

You're the one who asked me for a 'quickie' last night! :eek: Heh, beat up by a little girl.... :p I know Clarity's up for the match, it'll be a triple-threat ladder match for my title. A ladder match between Clarity and myself lasted almost half an hour, so I dread to think what it's going to be like with another person added to the match....

i actually got her playing the other night, her rational was that we had paid all that cash for it, she was atleast gonna have a go, we played a couple of handicap matches, i let her take on the computer and if she started losing i'd help out. She got bored after about 5 minutes! She likes CAW mode though! That doesn't really help me though!

I'm on XBox Live and have SvsR2007 - Kal Jericho TCP is my name! Can you play with CAW online. Cos I'm itching to test out my Samoa Joe or Chris Jericho? I'm also having problems with trading online, never lets me do it. That's poo! BRING ON THE PAIN!

You can use a caw online as long as the host permits it and you arnt using any logos or designs. You should see a green NO ONLINE mark in the caw section if your using any problem parts [CENTER][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/white/trollboy2.png[/img][/CENTER]

i can feel a four-way dance brewing! Clarity Vs. Undertaker Vs. TCP Vs. Panix - should be a legendary battle - is everyone free tonight? 'cos if so we can agree a time and play some matches (although how many we will squeeze in with 4 of us i don't know!)

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;161375]I am making an open challenge to anyone who will be playing in a few weeks.. to an all out war !!!!!!! you name the match...... wooooooooooo *[I]does his little nature boy strut[/I][/QUOTE] I'm accepting. Christmas Day. Ric Flair vs. RVD, Hardcore Match. Oh, and wooodaddy, just to give you a heads up, I'll have already been playing the ps2 version for a month :) i haven't worked with the new control scheme yet, as i switched it back to the old one. i may change that though lol.

[QUOTE=DeadCeleb;161379]I'm accepting. Christmas Day. Ric Flair vs. RVD, Hardcore Match. Oh, and wooodaddy, just to give you a heads up, I'll have already been playing the ps2 version for a month :) i haven't worked with the new control scheme yet, as i switched it back to the old one. i may change that though lol.[/QUOTE] WOOOOOOOOO...... you want to go hardcore, I've wrestled Funk, Rhodes, and we've shed blood, sweat, and tears... RVD, to be tha man, you gotta beat tha man..... wooooooo, "I hope I can go Christmas day"*[I]out of Ric Flair character[/I]... :o so whether you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it.. wooooooo

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;161382]WOOOOOOOOO...... you want to go hardcore, I've wrestled Funk, Rhodes, and we've shed blood, sweat, and tears... RVD, to be tha man, you gotta beat tha man..... wooooooo, "I hope I can go Christmas day"*[I]out of Ric Flair character[/I]... :o so whether you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it.. wooooooo[/QUOTE] dude, relax. 'cuz RVD: 420 says: *cue Bill Alfonso* I JUST SMOKED YOUR ASS! or will *ooc* :D

I wouldn't call the I-quit match a whipping, not by any strecth of the imagination - if flair hadn't resorted to threatning women, Foley would have had the match in the bag - besides there's a big difference between taking on goofy, loveable Mick Foley and the hardcore legend Cactus Jack - you'll see!

Archived