Play as Development Fed?

So will we finally be able to play as a development fed this time around? It would be a great dynamic. With your parent company informing you they will be calling "worker x" up to the main roster at the end of the month. Then you would have to book accordingly and sometimes rearrange all you booking plans.

Actually you can in 05! How? Easy, go to the promotion editing screen and remove the owner and head booker from the development fed. Then start a new game unemployed with your rating as Very High, then apply as Head Booker. Most of the time you'll be hired, and at other times you won't. Just keep doing it until you do! :)

The main reason I would want to play a child promotion, or promotions, would be to have hands on training the talent for the main roster, in which I would also like to have controll of. I don't think that works out the way the developer wants it to, far as a game. I'm not sure what it would hurt, but I do know it would give a player a bigger advantage over the AI more then likely. However, I wouldn't mind as a secondary feature, to have the development's work with you more... Like letting you use some of their own talent for opener's, or your own talent without a full recall to roster. These are very minimal things to me though. Don't get me wrong, I would be absolutely thrilled with any type of extra options for child promotions, but my mind is already made up... I'm getting 07, lol.

Archived