Condensed Features List 2.0

Panix04 had a handy thread that died just before September, featuring all the features in the Developer's Journal condensed into one list. I thought it was pretty handy, so I took his list and updated it. • Future Workers – The ability to set workers to debut at a point after the game begins • Revised contract system with 4 brand new contract types including: Short term, development, Touring and loan • Title lineage. Keep track of belt historys • Game world balancer – a system to make sure the game world always has new staff within it. • Extended advanced booking options – wanna book a 4 Vs 4 match? Now you can! • Product – replaces promotion style, tailor you fed to suit your own booking style and accurately portray real life feds with cool new settings, including being able to edit the recommended match length and the angles/matches ratio • End of week super save – an auto save to help protect your save game from crashes. • Toggled area usage – fed up with game world restrictions? You can now just tuen ‘em off – or not! Its your call! • Delete angles/storys in-game • User Characters – want to be in the game, well this feature is back by popular demand! • Belt prestige – this feature returns with some much needed tweaks, use your titles wisely people! • Brand new owner/ booker stats affect the way certain people run feds. This will add great depth to the game as different feds will act very differently! • In-depth merchandise settings – choose what superstars have what merchandise – yep its time to pull the foam finger out of your nose and start managing your finances (or let the ai do it for ya!) • Restrictions on starting your own fed lowered, you no longer need the top booker award. • Master slide bar added to the editor – this should put a smile on the face of mod-makers! • New statistic – announcing • All new 3rd brand option – one of the most requested features on the boards makes its TEW debut! • all new loyalty stat - workers can be set to be loyal to a specific company or made to be free-lancers. • New House show system - check for chemistry during house shows • re-worked touring system - to better replicate the touring feds of Japan • Un-chained storylines now have a history • Modify/delete advanced booked matches. • Japanese specific young lion statistic. • Much requested return of the internet! And the new ones... [LIST] [*]Vocal Fan Bases - Promotions with high levels of certain groups of fans attract rowdy, opinionated crowds, who chant, sing and are merciless to certain workers. [*]Dojos - Training camps that provide a constant, independent stream of talent, unable to be controlled or owned [*]Dynamic Wrestler Fatigue - Changes depending on his workload and amount of rest. A high fatigue = increased chance of injury [*]Japan now broken into eight regions, instead of four [*]Owner Goals Revamp - Introduction of Block Goals, which place restrictions on how you can run the promotion (i.e not hiring anybody who abuses steroids) [*]Return of Promotional Buy-Outs - And you keep the titles! [*]Pre-Game Injuries - Can give wrestlers injuries before the game begins in the editor. [*]Quick Worker Creation Tool - Select criteria from dropdown menus, and the Editor creates a complete wrestler for you to tinker with! [*]Advanced Booking Auto Fill - One click books Automatically Booked matches onto your card. [*]Big Star Attendance Boosts for small feds [*]Tag Team Betrayal Road Agent Note [*]Tag Team Finishers [*]Footage Distribution - Allows your promotion to choose whether to distribute it's footage over the Internet, via Video/DVD, or nowhere. [*]Dynamic Wrestling Styles - Wrestler's style can evolve based on changing stats. [*]Game World Editor - Can now edit the Community Size and Affluence of game regions [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Independent Wrestling Shows - Once a month, in each game area, a one-shot event (not run by a specific promotion) utilising unemployed independent wrestlers. [*]Little Changes - Increased injury frequency, altered relationship change frequency, wages of owner no longer count to wage bill, AI Promotions look for 'Ace'/Figurehead wrestlers, default graphics now database specific, wrestlers can come out of hiatus with a good offer, addition of 'Past Steroid User' checkbox, etc. [*]Can promise title wins during contract negotiations [*]Variable Promotion Prestige - No longer changes only when a promotion increases in size [*]Tournament Titles ala King Of The Ring [*]Auto-Tag Team Creation - AI Promotions actively look to unite existing tag teams in their promotions. [*]Extra options for Death Matches [*]Wrestlers over a certain amount of overness can decide to work in additional game areas. [*]Angle Rating Changes - No more automatic A* Bikini segments! [*]Worker's Morale affected by disruptive influences in locker room. [*]Can now Add Data to existing game. [*]The Perfect Show Theory - Puts more emphasis on not burning the crowd out before the main event. You need to book in peaks and valleys in order to send the fans home happy. [*]Storyline plot points and Match Set-Up Angles can now use nearly all match types. [*]Alter Egos - Wrestlers use certain characters in certain promotions (i.e Dustin Rhodes in TNA, Goldust in WWE) [*]Removal of 'Staff' Road Agents [*]Extreme Eye Update - Double click on an alert to take you to the relevent screen! [*]Overview and User Screens now combined, include introduction of Quick Worker and Promotion find. [*]Introduction of International Viewer Rating for TV/PPV viewership. [*]Grade Change System - D, E and F split into 9 ratings, each with a - and +. [*]Sexy New Graphics! [*]Don't have to click 'Select' in the Booking Overview screen when you want to choose a worker!! All Hail Ryland. [*]Introduction of Event Importance, from 0-100. [*]Pre-Defined User Characters [*]Storyline Recap Screen - Reminds you who is who in your storyline during booking, without having to to the Storyline screen. [*]Advanced Booking Heat more dynamic - Hot segments between Advanced Booked competitors will increase the heat! [*]Can offer television shows to other networks while still under contract. [*]Brand Split AI overhauled. [*]Contract negotiation screen defaults to PPA or Written depending on promotion size [*]New Road Agent Note - Title can change hands on DQ or Count-Out [/LIST] I'll update this every now and then, as more features get added.

When you break it down like that, it really seems like alot more then when just reading the journals on a daily basis. I counted 66 different actions for the upcoming new game. Some are completely new features, other's are feature's that were in older games, back by popular demand (and I believe updated). Some are just fun little additions, while other's are game breaking strategies. While I know we are all wanting this game right "NOW"!! I know this list makes you think, the longer you wait, the better it will be... Not that I want it to take another year or anything, just makes the wait worth it more. Thanks for this updated list, Tommy, and thanks to Panix for the first half:-)

[QUOTE=Thriller;161682]Huh? :confused:[/QUOTE] You know when you look in the Staff section of 'Your Promotion' and there's one spot for 5 people on your booking team and one spot for 5 people on your road agent team? The road agent part's been removed. It's redundant since you'd already have road agents assigned (as a push).

[QUOTE=Thriller;161715]Oh, ok. Cool. Is it still limited to five?[/QUOTE] No, you can (presumably) push as many people as road agents as you want. The Ideal Roster tool will probably moan if you have a stupid amount of them though :p One road agent per wrestler, anyone? ¬_¬

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;161627] [LIST] [*]AI Promotions look for 'Ace'/Figurehead wrestlers, default graphics now database specific, wrestlers can come out of hiatus with a good offer, [*]Wrestlers over a certain amount of overness can decide to work in additional game areas. [/LIST] [/QUOTE] These are two features I missed while the journal was being updated. I'm really excited about works becoming able to work other areas, since that means a really over European wrestler might decide to go to America to look for some work. Excellent. I like the Ace thing too

Archived