Anyone have suggestions on how I can get better acquainted with the C-verse?

Cornellverse > *. I mean really. Never has there been a fictional world as great like The Cornellverse is in Adam's games. It really must have took hours and hours to invent a world like that; All the relationships, events that happened, history of companies and wrestlers, families, etc.. It's just incredible. I wish that Cornellverse was real. I'd pay much money to see Hell Monkey vs. American Elemental, or the other dream matches.. (It's real in our games of course :) )

[QUOTE=derek_b;161654]Although I have to admit, even I struggle to work out how to portray some people. Like Angry Gilmore.... I just can't picture his character in my head at all. But Rich Money on the other hand, thats a different story! :) My latest favourites are the Dirty White Boys, they rule! At least in my head anyways Derek B[/QUOTE] I always book Angry in a Macho Man-esque way. Rich Money is *money* though and I think Jack Bruce (as a heel) is my favorite C-verse guy. I always struggle with booking the Dirty White Boys as already having Death Row, you've got the brawling team from the streets. I usually turn Death Row face and have those two teams feud in a war. Then I fire Dirty White Boys :)

[QUOTE=FINisher;165974]I wish that Cornellverse was real. I'd pay much money to see Hell Monkey vs. American Elemental, or the other dream matches.[/QUOTE] I too would pay Money to see Hell Monkey vs American Elemental 60 minute Iron Man Match ro maybe a TLC match. [QUOTE=shipshirt;166002]I always book Angry in a Macho Man-esque way. Rich Money is *money* though and I think Jack Bruce (as a heel) is my favorite C-verse guy.[/QUOTE] I book ANgry Gilmore as a silent but deadly worker, he gets in the ring gets the job done and finsihes. Words are for those with no skill, although I usually give him a manager to get him the matches he needs. At one point I made a title specifically for him called The Best Of Seven Title.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;166006]I too would pay Money to see Hell Monkey vs American Elemental 60 minute Iron Man Match ro maybe a TLC match. I book ANgry Gilmore as a silent but deadly worker, he gets in the ring gets the job done and finsihes. Words are for those with no skill, although I usually give him a manager to get him the matches he needs. At one point I made a title specifically for him called The Best Of Seven Title.[/QUOTE] That's a cool way to do it. I usually book Remo that way. Angry is so good on the stick I hate to waste it!

[QUOTE=shipshirt;166011]That's a cool way to do it. I usually book Remo that way. Angry is so good on the stick I hate to waste it![/QUOTE] It's an old habit in 2004 he could only speak french so even though he could be great on the mic he the crowd couldn't understand a word he said.

Archived