BBCF version 1.51

This is the final version uploaded to the site. Here are the changes: -Fixed issues with inseason player development -Corrected the number of recruiting scholarships used in some instances -Updated the budget process (overall and recruiting) to tie more into performance. -Changed season grades for playoff leagues to be more accurate, esp. for teams that advanced further in the playoff. The last item also helped improve the budget process for playoff leagues as well. This update isn't a major change (as always, old saves are fine), but I did tidy up a few things that were left in the feedback areas (also fixed some minor grammar/pbp type issues as well). The site is updated with full installs for this new version and you can also get the update here: [url]http://72.29.67.246/GDS/BBUpdate.exe[/url] Here's the thread on 1.50 with more info on what has changed: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18662[/url]

Guest DirkGildun
Clean Re-Install of BBCF 1.51 Full Version Okay? Arlie, Would I have any problem (primarily with eLicense) if I uninstalled and unlicensed my current version of BBCF (with the 1.11 patch added), downloaded the full 1.51 version, then installed and licensed the 1.51 version using my original order/receipt number? Or would I be better off just downloading and installing the 1.51 patch over the existing installation? I'm just trying to keep my hard drive free of extraneous files. Thanks!

[QUOTE=DirkGildun;161822]Arlie, Would I have any problem (primarily with eLicense) if I uninstalled and unlicensed my current version of BBCF (with the 1.11 patch added), downloaded the full 1.51 version, then installed and licensed the 1.51 version using my original order/receipt number? Or would I be better off just downloading and installing the 1.51 patch over the existing installation? I'm just trying to keep my hard drive free of extraneous files. Thanks![/QUOTE] The License is installed in your hard drive so you wont lose that unless you unlicense the game. Thanks for all the work Arlie, you've really turned this into a fabulous game.

[QUOTE=DirkGildun;161822]Arlie, Would I have any problem (primarily with eLicense) if I uninstalled and unlicensed my current version of BBCF (with the 1.11 patch added), downloaded the full 1.51 version, then installed and licensed the 1.51 version using my original order/receipt number? Or would I be better off just downloading and installing the 1.51 patch over the existing installation? I'm just trying to keep my hard drive free of extraneous files. Thanks![/QUOTE] That's fine. In fact, it's probably the safest way to update.

Stability problems while simming in 1.51 Arlie, I am having a continuing problem in 1.51 (Never happened in 1.50). While simming the week's games, BBCF makes it to my game, stops, and no other games are simmed that week, including mine. This has happened 4 times in one season. Each time if I exit out and come back without saving, simming works fine for a couple weeks, then this happens again. Do you need a save to help fix this issue??

Additional issue since last night Thanks for checking this out for me. I just ran into another issue as well. During recruiting, I ended up with two players I did not tender scholarships to. They are now receiving them, putting me over the limit in week 16. I can't figure out how to remove scholarships or cut players during recruiting. The files I sent have this issue as well. Thanks for the great service.

[QUOTE=ksbass;161973]Thanks for checking this out for me. I just ran into another issue as well. During recruiting, I ended up with two players I did not tender scholarships to. They are now receiving them, putting me over the limit in week 16. I can't figure out how to remove scholarships or cut players during recruiting. The files I sent have this issue as well. Thanks for the great service.[/QUOTE] Didn't see this post previously. I ran into a similar situation and posted in tech support.

[QUOTE=ksbass;161973]Thanks for checking this out for me. I just ran into another issue as well. During recruiting, I ended up with two players I did not tender scholarships to. They are now receiving them, putting me over the limit in week 16. I can't figure out how to remove scholarships or cut players during recruiting. The files I sent have this issue as well. Thanks for the great service.[/QUOTE] I just checked this out. The game is a "tweener" in that the commits happened before my fix could come in. The best advice is to go into the player editor and take a couple 1.5-2.5 star potential guys with scholarships and change them to not having scholarships. This will fix it.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn;162002]I just checked this out. The game is a "tweener" in that the commits happened before my fix could come in. The best advice is to go into the player editor and take a couple 1.5-2.5 star potential guys with scholarships and change them to not having scholarships. This will fix it.[/QUOTE] So, is there a fix upcoming that will prevent this from happening again in future seasons? I'm unsure from your reply.

Guest Nukester
XP% for kickers that did not make 100% of their kicks are not showing correctly on the player cards. They all have what looks like 7 digit numbers instead of the correct percentage.

Guest Nukester
Im noticed this when I had to hire new coaches. The punt return stats for special teams coaches are not showing correctly. It appears that the first year of the season it was correct, but after that it only shows a "1". Ive attached two pictures, one showing a coach that coached during the first season and the next two, and my coach that only coached the past two seasons. [IMG]http://home.mindspring.com/~nukester/uconncoach.JPG[/IMG] [IMG]http://home.mindspring.com/~nukester/armycoach.JPG[/IMG]

Archived