Big Smack Scott vs. Tadiyuki Kikkawa

So, I just had the dream match. Me as Scott, the computer as Kikkawa. I know you may be amazed, but Scott lasted 20 minutes and kicked out of a Kikkawa Lariat! He took the Japanese legend down to Danger status! Kikkawa was finally able to beat King Sloppy with a Kikkawa Driver in the middle of the ring. I don't know how it was done, but the match rating was a B! Has anyone else tried this dream match? And if so, how did it turn out?

OH MY GOD! I'VE DONE IT! BIG SMACK SCOTT HAS DEFEATED TADIYUKI KIKKAWA BY SUBMISSION IN 29 MINUTES! What is this world coming to? Big Smack Scott can defeat Kikkawa with the Mandible Claw? And get a B- match rating out of it? I don't know what to say. Someone please make life make sense again.

That's just.. unhuman! Calling Kikkawa a legend... Seriously though, how many finishers did you have to do with Scott to take down Kikkawa and finally make him tap out or was it just once? I may have to try this. EDIT: I just did a cage match, Smack v. Kikkawa, and I just got destroyed within nine minutes. D rating. Second time, regular singles: 11 minutes in and Big Smack Scott loses to the Kikkawa Lariat. C+ though.

Archived