5th BCS Bowl?

Has anyone tried adding in a 5th BCS Bowl game in their Stats.dat file? If you have how has it worked for you? Any hang-ups, lock-ups, problems, etc? My guess is that you add another Bowl game to the last line in the BowlGames database and call that the BCS Championship (or whatever), keep the conference affiliations at 0, and put the game in the Fiesta Bowl or wherever and run the game as usual. Anyone tried this yet?

[QUOTE=BigDaddyCool;162026]Has anyone tried adding in a 5th BCS Bowl game in their Stats.dat file? If you have how has it worked for you? Any hang-ups, lock-ups, problems, etc? My guess is that you add another Bowl game to the last line in the BowlGames database and call that the BCS Championship (or whatever), keep the conference affiliations at 0, and put the game in the Fiesta Bowl or wherever and run the game as usual. Anyone tried this yet?[/QUOTE] I tried, must have done something wrong as it crashed on me.

Guest Nukester
I currently have 6 GDBC bowl games in my setup. What I wanted to do was to make all teams equal to start, so I made all teams 50 prestige and made it so there were no automatic bids for any conferences. The trickiest part was figuring out which games would be played in which week. Working great for now.

Archived