Heckbent For Leather: REMIX

For those of you who enjoyed the beginning of Heckbent, just wait for the first installment of the remix on Monday. I had some problems with storylines and the such in the original which have been cleared up. I will be using a more consistent, and hopefully entertaining, style and format. Also, in true Russorific form, the basic storylines will be the same, but the details will likely change. Basically, the WTF Storylines from my old game (Enforcer Roberts and Christian Faith, the Biggz vs. Lords of War) will be reshaped. Also, no roster split! And no Matt Sparrow! See you guys Monday with... a twist!

[I]PW Flashlight: - SHOCKING NEWS FROM THE SWF! Current SWF Champion Steve Frehley has had problems coming to contractual terms with new President of the SWF, Chuck Platt, and will NOT be renewing his contract. Frehley could be in the TCW as soon as next month. More to come on this shocking announcement. SWF dot COM: "SWF officials have stated that Richard Eisen himself will be making a big announcement about the company's future on the next Supreme TV." Grappling Viewer: Three talents to watch in the SWF: 1. Runaway Train (A second chance at carrying the Gold? I think so!) 2. Jack Bruce (Jack's been buying tons of indie wrestling DVDs and i9s working on a new style and, maybe, a new finisher.) 3. Grease Hogg (Grease has been attending booking meetings and seems to have a keen mind for the business.)[/I]

[B]SWF Supreme TV[/B] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]The Guru and Death Row Are in the Ring[/B] The Guru makes sure that the crowd in attendence are going to witness the future of tag team wrestling. Death Row in the house! [B]C[/B] [B]Death Row vs. Flex and Pecs[/B] Death Row and Flex and Pecs have a fun little match to warm up the crowd. Could this feud be on PPV a year from now? Winners: Death Row [I]5:37 Pinfall due to cheating[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Big Smack Scott vs. Robbie Retro[/B] A middling match for two middling workers. Retro picks up the deuce. Winner: Robbie Retro [I]5:24 Pin[/I] [B]C[/B] [B]Main Show Pyro Hits[/B] [B]Calamari Kid vs. Marc DuBois(c)[/B] [I]Shooting Star Title Match[/I] A fast paced show opener with Calamari earning himself a future shot at the title. Winner and STILL Champ: Marc DuBois [I]5:54 Cheating Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Zimmy Checks His Locker[/B] Zimmy Bumfhole finds a dozen roses in his locker. "To my cute little blonde. From Your Secret Admirer" [B]C+[/B] [B]Richard Eisen is in the Ring With a Microphone[/B] Richard Eisen admits that Steve Frehley might be leaving the company soon. So, there will be a company wide tournament to dethrone him and become the new champion. The opening round is as follows: Grease Hogg vs. Jack Bruce, Christian Faith vs. REMO, Sam Keith vs. Eric Eisen, Runaway Train vs. Enygma, Enforcer Roberts vs. Jumbo Shrimp, and Skull DeBones vs/ Rich Money, plus Steve Frehley must defend his title tonight vs. Lobster Warrior. Tonight, the future of the SWF is born. [B]A[/B] [B]Jack Bruce vs. Grease Hogg[/B] Hogg does a surprising job of holding his own until Sam Keith makes the match moot by crumping Jack Bruce with a chair. Grease Hogg thanks God for blind referees. Winner: Grease Hogg [I]7:46 Interference Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]High Concept vs. The Amazing Bumfholes(c)[/B] [I]SWF Tag Team Titles[/I] Two similarily built teams meet in what is largely a stalemate. The only difference between the two is Zimmy's Bumfhole in One on Elmo. Winners and STILL Champs: The Amazing Bumfholes [I]14:43 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Christian Faith vs. REMO[/B] Faith is inspired from bell to bell. A Leap of Faith makes it official. Winner: Christian Faith [I]7:32 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Christian Faith Promo[/B] Faith assures his fans that the tournament is his to lose, and he doesn't plan on losing. [B]A[/B] [B]Sam Keith vs. Eric Eisen[/B] Eric gets pasted by Sam, but a second wind and a low bridge by Jack Bruce give Eric the win. Winner: Eric Eisen [I]8:01 Pin Due to Interference[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Eric Eisen Celebrates[/B] Eric soaks up the cheers of the crowd. The people love them some Eric. [B]A[/B] [B]Runaway Train vs. Enygma[/B] Train powerbombs Enygma. Enygma hurracanranas Runaway Train. An indieriffic finisher fiesta, ending with an Enygma Variation. Winner: Enygma [I]7:33 Submission[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Jumbo Shrimp vs. Enforcer Roberts[/B] Shrimp is not in the same league as the veteran Roberts. A ringside brawl ends with Roberts rolling into the ring to beat the count. Winner: Enforcer Roberts [I]8:22 Countout[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Lobster Warrior vs. Steve Frehley(c)[/B] [I]SWF World Title Match[/I] Lobster tries and tries to take out the leaving Frehley, but Frehley's Comet puts him on ice. Winner and STILL Champ: Steve Frehley [I]7:44 Pin[/I] [B]A+[/B] [B]Skull DeBones vs. Rich Money[/B] Skull and Rich trade spots until Skull Krushes his foe. Winner: Skull DeBones [I]7:55 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Skull Goes Into the Crowd to Celebrate[/B] The crowd absorbs Skull and showers him in love. This is the man the fans have chosen to be thier champion. [B]A+[/B] Show Rating: A

[I]SWF dot Com:[/I] "Richard Eisen has made a huge announcement about the future of the SWF World Title at his press conference in Rio." Richard Eisen- "After the Welcome to the Jungle PAY PER VIEW extravaganza, the Championship Commitee will be dissembled. Starting at the Supreme TV episode directly thereafter, Number One Contendership for the singles titles will be determined by a new system. The World Champion picks the North American Champion's Number One Contender, the North American Champion selects the Number One Contender for the Shooting Star Champion, and the Shooting Star Champion determines who can challenge for the World Title. All titles must be defended on one SWF TV per month as well as on every Pay Per View. If any one competitor holds two titles at the same time, then the holder of the third title selects Number One Contender for BOTH titles and both must be defended in seperate matches. If all three titles are held by a wrestler, that man must defend all three matches against of the former champions in a three match gauntlet. If they survive then the titles are unified." "As far as the Tag Titles go, I am adding a Hardcore Tag Team Title to the Tag Team Division. After a special tournament, the Hardcore Tag Team Title holders will pick the opponents for the Tag Team Title holders and vice versa." "Where's my lotion?"

[B]SWF Supreme TV[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]The Guru and Death Row Backstage[/B] The Guru has his newest charges backstage and is telling the world how hardcore his team is. Beware the Knuckle Duster! [B]B-[/B] [B]Death Row vs. Flex and Pecs[/B] Death Row are accompanied by the Guru, who gets the crowd riled up. A truly surprising match, in that two solid, if unspectacular tag teams shine in a dark match. Knuckle Duster kills Pecs. Winners: Death Row [I]5:35 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Laramee and Jones vs. the Squid Squad[/B] Laramee and Jones are teaming for the first time here and it shows. Decent match with a little missed timing and some blown spots. Switchblade Powerslam ends it. Winners: Laramee and Jones [I]4:47 Pin[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]The Show Begins[/B] [B]Lobster Warrior vs. Big Smack Scott[/B] The technician vs. the power guy. Technique wins it with a quick Lobster Trap. Winner: Lobster Warrior [I]5:04 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Zimmy Backstage[/B] Zimmy Bumfhole finds a note pinned to his locker. "To my Strange Little Angel. I will always love you. Daddy" Zimmy is horrified. [B]B-[/B] [B]Richard Eisen is in the Ring[/B] "Last week, Sam Keith and Jack Bruce went a long way towards making my little tournament a lot more interesting. As a reward, I grant them what they desire in their disturbed little hearts. Tonight, in that very ring, Jack Bruce vs. Sam Keith. Oh yeah, that's the stuff." [B]B+[/B] [B]Brains McGee is Backstage[/B] "I'm down here, jack ass! There, that's better. Look here punks, freaks, and fruit booties, this tournament, Hell, this company, will belong to the only man who knows how to win. That man is Grease F'N Hogg. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. When the abyss gazes into Grease Hogg, the abyss shudders. Remember that." [B]C[/B] [B]Christian Faith vs. Grease Hogg[/B] Hogg and Faith no sell each other's punches until both start getting welts on thier faces and chests. A Grease Spot is dodged by the cagey Faith. A loaded copy of Beyond Good and Evil from Brains McGee is not. Winner: Grease Hogg [I]7:56 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Runaway Train is Working Out [/B] That's a lot of pushups. [B]A[/B] [B]Eric Eisen vs. Enforcer Roberts[/B] The salty veteran uses every one of his dirty tricks on the plucky youngster. Eric still manages to take the lead when he spots his smiling father ringside. Eric nods to him before turning back to Roberts. Richard waffles his son with the ring bell. Roberts locks a sleeper on the knocked out Eisen. [I]7:58 Submission[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Eric Confronts His Dad[/B] The two argue in the ring, once Eric regains his marbles. Richard smiles. Eric slaps the taste out of his own father's mouth. When did Eric grow a set? [B]A[/B] [B]The Biggz Boyz vs. High Concept[/B] High Concept get seperated and picked apart by the masterful tag work of the Biggz. Too bad Bart never saw that Shockwave coming all the way from next year. Winners: High Concept [I]15:15 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Kid Toma vs. Marc DuBois(c)[/B] [I]Shooting Star Title Match[/I] Toma brawls, Marc bails. Marc goes to the ground, Toma bails. Marc of Excellence, Toma doesn't get up. Winner and STILL Champion: Marc DuBois [I]9:40 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Akima Brave vs. Squeeky McClean(c)[/B] [I]North American Title Match[/I] Akima gets rough with Squeeky. Squeeky looks beaten. Stain Removal out of no where. Winner and STILL Champion: Squeeky McClean [I]9:54 Pin[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Enygma vs. Skull DeBones[/B] Skull and Enygma are shockingly well matched. Skull elevates his game and Enygma meets his high standards. The crowd explodes with each move. Skull Krusher ends this MOTYC. Winner: Skull DeBones [I]7:45 Pin[/I] [B]A+[/B] [B]Sam Keith vs. Jack Bruce[/B] Jack can barely contain his rage and Keith is laughing. Keith stops laughing after a brutal series of chops. Two well matched veterans have an intense and classic encounter. An otherwise exemplary match is marred by Keith's use of a box cutter in his boot to open up Bruce's forehead. DDT and it's over. Winner: Sam Keith [I]14:39 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] Show Rating: [B]A[/B]

[B]SWF Times of Trouble[/B] [B]The Guru is in the Ring[/B] "Death Row are the future of this sport. Hell, they are the future of this country. Young, desperate, and violent. They know what they want and they know how to get it. Biggz Boyz, prepare to bow to the Row." [B]C[/B] [B]Death Row Music Video[/B] The Clipse let us know that Death Row are coming to get us. [B]C+[/B] [B]Death Row vs. the Biggz Boyz[/B] Even after all of the hype, the Biggz are not going to make this an easy win for the Row. Bloody and violent, the match ends on a ten count, when Brett can't get up outside the ring. Winners: Death Row [I]7:43 Countout[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Zimmy Checks His Locker[/B] Zimmy finds another note: "No matter how far away, I am always watching you. Daddy" Zimmy is freaking out. [B]C[/B] [B]Eric and Richard Eisen Converse[/B] Eric and Richard are trying to pass things up when Eric accidently steps on Richard's glasses. Richard is furious. [B]B+[/B] [B]Brain's New Boys[/B] "Since Grease Hogg is busy killing all the freaks, punks, and fruit booties in the World Title Tournament, I need some new boys to go after the Tag Team and Hardcore Tag Team Titles. So, I called up some of my running buddies from the Pack. Chaplain, Cutter, and Grease Monkey, get out here." Travis Century, Mean Jean Cattley, and Hell Monkey make thier way to the ring. Travis, now Chaplain, is wearing a leather duster and carrying a Bible. Cutter, Mean Jean Cattley, is dressed in filthy denim from head to toe. Grease Monkey is wearing his Hell Monkey mask and a grease splattered pair of coveralls and holding a large wrench. "These are the newest Dirty White Boys." [B]C-[/B] [B]Flex and Pecs vs. the Black Riders (Cutter and Chaplain)[/B] Cutter and Chaplain work over Flex before a loaded Bible shot from Chaplain, a Mood Swing from Cutter, and Chaplain's new finisher, Benedicto, make Pecs tap. Winners: the Black Riders [I]7:40 Submission[/I] [B]C[/B] [B]Rich Money Arrives[/B] Rich tips the limo driver $500 and laughs as he throws the money over his shoulder. [B]B[/B] [B]Skull DeBones vs. Grease Hogg[/B] Two of the hottest wrestlers in the SWF lock up in a surprisingly short match. Grease Spot... 1, 2, Skull's shoulder shoots up. Chain to the head and Skull stays down. Winner: Grease Hogg [I]7:53 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Runaway Train is Here[/B] Runaway Train walks in, but is informed he has a meeting with Richard Eisen. His match has been cancelled! [B]A[/B] [B]Enforcer Roberts vs. Steve Frehley(c)[/B] [I]SWF World Title Match[/I] Frehley fights like an animal in a corner and makes Enforcer Roberts' shocking tournament run end in the semis. Winner and STILL Champion: Steve Frehley [I]7:34 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Enygma vs. REMO[/B] Enygma's great match, losing effort string continues. REMO is a beast. Winner: REMO [I]9:54 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]High Concept Hype[/B] High Concept are hyped about challenging the Bumfholes. [B]C+[/B] [B]High Concept vs. the Amazing Bumfholes(c)[/B] [I]Tag Team Title Match[/I] Well matched, the two teams try to get a lead and hold on, but neither can. Bumfhole in One ends it. Winners and STILL Champs: The Amazing Bumfholes [I]8:38 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Jack Bruce Talks to Richard Eisen[/B] Jack demands satisfaction from Sam Keith. He wants it tonight! [B]B[/B] [B]Richard Eisen Comes to the Ring[/B] "You want Sam Keith in a match tonight? You've got it, Jack. BUT, if you cannot beat Sam this time, well, let's just say I heard that Wendy's was hiring." [B]A[/B] [B]Sam Keith vs. Jack Bruce[/B] Jack is a man possessed. Hatred pours from both men as they beat on one another. Sam cheats and Jack counters. New York Minute! Winner: Jack Bruce [I]18:34 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Grease Hogg vs. Steve Frehley(c)[/B] [I]SWF World Title Match[/I] [I]SWF World Title Tournament Finals[/I] [I]No-Rope Barbed Wire Match[/I] Steve is wearing his standard ring gear. Grease Hogg doesn't remove his leather jacket nor his chaps. Hogg goes for the mat and starts removing Frehley's shirt. Hogg throws the shirtless Frehley into the corner and grinds him into the barbed wire. Blood pours from the champ. Frehley cheap shots Hogg to regain control. Hogg's face is raked across the wire. Both men are covered in crimson. Hogg gets behind Frehley and German Suplexes him onto a board wrapped in wire. Steve somehow kicks out. Hogg lifts the champ up and Snake Eyes him on the barbed wire, thraot first. Hogg knees Steve in his bleeding throat. Cover. 1, 2, 3. Steve Frehley's title reign is over! Grease Hogg has become a rookie World Champion! Winner and NEW SWF Wolrd Champion: Grease Hogg [I]14:47 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Brains Lights Up[/B] As Grease Hogg rolls the former champ from the ring, Brains McGee lights up a cigar in the middle of the ring. A new era has begun. Peter Michaels: "Richard Eisen has the champion he always wanted. God help us." Show Rating: [B]A[/B]

[B]Supreme TV[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]Jessie Is In The Ring[/B] Jessie has a microphone: "SWF fans, I've been gone for awhile and I know you've been dying to know where I went. Well, I was on the look out for new talent. I went to Canada and I went to Mexico and I went to Europe. I saw a lot of great talent in those countries, but I couldn't find anyone with that special [I]thing[/I] that I was looking for. Then, one night in Japan, I saw him. I have seen the future of the SWF and his name is... Joshua Taylor." "Jesus Built My Hotrod" by Ministry hits and Joshua Taylor is on his way to the ring. [B]B[/B] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Ace[/B] The debuting Ace and his manager Nicole Kiss make thier way to the ring. Taylor is a house afire and the end is never in doubt. Taylor is crisp and looks good. A Slingshot Suplex puts the former Native American away. Winner: Joshua Taylor [I]5:53 Pin[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]The Animalz vs. the Squid Squad[/B] Former DAVE stalwarts, the Animalz are ready for action and the game Squid Squad respond. A shockingly competent match that might be a preview of the forth coming SWF Hardcore Tag Titles. Winners: The Animalz [I]4:45 Cheating Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]The Lights Are Red, Let's Get It On[/B] [B]Grease Hogg Arrives[/B] Grease Hogg and Brains McGee roll up on thier Harleys and Hogg is wearing his SWF World Title. [B]A+[/B] [B]Spike vs. Grease Monkey[/B] Monkey stiffs the former NYCW jobber with a series of kicks. The crowd is largely unmoved. Winner: Grease Monkey [I]4:52 Count Out[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]Hogg Is In The Ring[/B] "Well, well, well, look at who they let get some gold. That's right, Grease F'n Hogg, the SWF World Champion and you wimps can't do a thing about it. I have the power now. So, who gets that first defense? Who gets a shot at the Hogg? Steve Frehley? Hell no! That punk is unemployed. Enygma? Ha! I eat worms like him for breakfast. No, I choose... I choose... the only man that gave me a challenge in that little tournament. I will defend this title, tonight, against Skull DeBones! In other news, my boys, the Black Riders, get a shot at the Amazing Bumfholes tonight. Those Tag Belts are coming home with us. Well, I gotta case of Pabst and it ain't gonna drink itself." Hogg spikes the mic and leaves the ring. [B]A[/B] [B]Sexual Aggression vs. Laramee and Jones[/B] Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy set a pace for the match and Laramee and Jones can't stop them from exerting thier will. Anger Management puts Jones away. Winners: Sexual Aggression [I]7:31 Pin[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Robbie Retro vs. Squeeky McClean(c)[/B] [I]SWF North American Title Match[/I] Robbie and Squeeky are well matched. The two of them go back and forth in the early going, with neither man holding an advantage. Robbie gets some two counts late in the match, with Squeeky looking desperate. Squeeky grabs his belt and knocks out Robbie. Squeeky loses the match but keeps the title. Winner: Robbie Retro [I]14:53 DQ[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]High Concept vs. Death Row[/B] Death Row unleash all of the new moves and tricks they have been working on with the Guru on High Concept. High Concept seem unimpressed. Shockwave From Next Year gets the duke. Winners: High Concept [I]7:31 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Richard Eisen's Office[/B] Richard is in his office with Runaway Train and Enforcer Roberts. They are conspiring and whispering. No good can come of this. [B]B+[/B] [B]Eric Eisen vs. Enforcer Roberts[/B] Eric is fired up about taking on his father's hit man, Enforcer Roberts. The speedy offense of Eric Eisen dominates until Runaway Train forearms him in the base of the skull. Enforcer Roberts locks on the sleeper. Eisen is out. Winner: Enforcer Roberts [I]8:30 Interference leading to Submission[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Beatdown![/B] Enforcer Roberts and Runaway Train beat the holy, everloving Hell out of Eric. The bloody Eisen is powerbombed onto the concrete floor. [B]B[/B] [B]Black Riders vs. the Amazing Bumfholes(c)[/B] [I]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/I] The Black Riders are a talented duo, but they are inexperienced in the ways of tag wrestling. The Bumfholes are brothers. Brotherly love triumphs bikerly love, and a Bumfhole Buster ends it. Winners and STILL Tag Team Champs: The Amazing Bumfholes [I]8:07 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]What the Heck?[/B] The Almighty Dollar run down the ramp and jump all over the Bumfholes. [B]B-[/B] [B]Skull DeBones Is In The Back[/B] Skull is brooding in the back. The crowd loves it. [B]B+[/B] [B]Christian Faith vs. Insane Machine[/B] Faith is unphased by the masked madman from CZCW. A quick Leap of Faith ends it. Winner: Christian Faith [I]7:54 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Skull DeBones vs. Grease Hogg(c)[/B] [I]SWF World Title Match[/I] [I]Hardcore Rules[/I] Hogg and Skull are well matched and the crowd eats it up. Chair shots, chain whippings, and table spots can't keep either man down. Grease Hogg gets a Grease Spot on the outside for the win. Winner and STILL Champ: Grease Hogg [I]13:36 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] Show Rating: B (I need to use storylines instead of unchained. Whoops.) Side note: Grease Hogg has gone from a Midcarder to a Main Eventer in four shows! Also, he has a chain of great matches. Could he be the hidden jewel of the roster? Also, next show has even more debuts...

[B]Supeme TV[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]The Camera Is Backstage[/B] The cameraman is in the locker room when he stumbles upon a half naked man drinking wine on a bear skin rug. "Hello, America. I am from the land of flavor and spices. I am an afficianado of all things fine and elegant. I have come to you, my American friends, in your time of need. Here, in the land of plenty, there is much that is amiss. A dullard runs your nation. Greasy hamburgers and pizzas are considered fine dining. An even duller and greasier man is your SWF World Champion. It is at a time like this that I come to you, America, to show you the way to true happiness. Embrace the good life and embrace me, your Champagne Lover." [B]C-[/B] [B]Champagne Lover vs. Whippy the Clown[/B] Champagne runs the board on poor old Whippy, using all of his offense to render the Canadian Clown comatose. Champagne Breakfast makes it official. Winner: Champagne Lover [I]5:01 Submission[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]Black Riders vs. Laramee and Jones[/B] A tight contest between two burgeoning tag teams. The lack of cohesion allows Laramee to put Cutter down with a chain. Winners: Laramee and Jones [I]5:55 Pin[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Main Show Pyro[/B] [B]Ana Garcia Talks To The Home Audience[/B] "Fans, you are about to see the wrestler I personally think will revolutionize this business for years to come. Joshua Taylor is the real deal, and kinda cute to boot." [B]C-[/B] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Big Smack Scott[/B] Smack smacks the kid around, but he can't evade Josh's brutal kicks. A spinning elbow makes Smack look beaten, but he gets the goozle. Chokeslam and it's through. Jessie is outraged! [I]5:46 Pin[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]Video of a New Competitor[/B] A short video of Joey Minnesota is shown. He does a throat slash to the camera and the screen goes to static. [B]C[/B] [B]The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Sexual Aggression Package[/B] Another short video shows the best these two teams can dish out. [B]B-[/B] [B]Sexual Aggression vs. the Amazing Bumfholes(c)[/B] [I]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/I] Sexy and Angry are surprisingly able to keep up with the vaunted Bumfholes. A brawl of epic proportions happens outside the ring. The ref calls it a double countout. DRAW [I]9:32 DRAW[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Eric Eisen is in His Locker Room[/B] Eric is lacing up his boots and goes through the door. The door smashes Runaway Train right in the face. Blood runs down his face and he is seething! [B]B[/B] [B]Skull is in the Backroom[/B] Skull is stalking around in a circle, psyching himself up. [B]A[/B] [B]Hogg Pulls Up[/B] Hogg arrives on his Harley and smiles to the camera, before hocking a loogey and storming into the building. [B]A[/B] [B]Lead Belly vs. Lobster Warrior[/B] Belly tries to brawl, Lobby tries to grapple. Grappling wins out and Lead Belly is outgunned. A Lobster Trap ends it. Winner: Lobster Warrior [I]8:28 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Faith is Working Out[/B] Christian Faith is using his free weights. [B]B-[/B] [B]...But Here's Squeeky[/B] "Faith, everyone knows that cleanliness is Godliness, so why don't you wash that sweat off, get a haircut, and be a real man?" Faith- "Why don't you shut the Hell up?" Much shouting and chest thumping ensues. [B]B[/B] [B]Biggz Boyz vs. Lords of War[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament Match[/I] Two experienced teams mix it up in a hardcore brawl. The Biggz lead early, but a cooler full of beer takes out Brett and Warlord Agony is on top. Winners: Lords of War [I]5:36 Pin[/I] [B]Death Row vs. High Concept[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament Match[/I] Death Row use the advise of the Guru to outsmart High C, doubling up on Elmo and hitting the Knuckle Duster. Winners: Death Row [I]8:13 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]The Samoan Wildboyz vs. the Almighty Dollar[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament Match[/I] REMO takes charge and Rich rides his coattails. A Destroyer makes it official. Winners: The Almighty Dollar [I]7:59 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Laramee and Jones vs. the Animalz[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament Match[/I] The debuting Animalz bring the DAVE style action, pounding the less experienced L&J with every weapon they can find. A Maul kills Jones dead. Winners: The Animalz [I]7:46 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Robbie Retro vs. Marc DuBois[/B] Marc fights out of his weight class and still dominates with a flurry of high flying offense. Retro acquitts himself well, but is obviously out of his depth. Winner: Marc DuBois [I]9:48 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Marc Celebrates[/B] Marc is very happy to have won. The crowd a little less so. [B]B[/B] [B]Ace vs. Grease Hogg(c)[/B] [I]SWF World Title Match[/I] Grease lets Ace get a little offense before he hits the Grease Spot, but it's moot when he hits two more Grease Spots and covers the young up and comer. Winner and STILL Champ: Grease Hogg [I]4:41 Pin[/I] [B]B+[/B] Show Rating: B- A disappointing, but understandable number. I consider the quality of Ace's match with Hogg to be a bright spot. Hogg carried someone. How freaking cool is that? Champagne might be growing into an Upper Midcarder faster than planned. Oh the team he and Marc DuBois could form...

[B]Supreme TV[/B] [B]Dark Matches[/B] [B]The Black Riders[/B] The Black Riders, Cutter and Chaplain, are walking down to the ring. They look intense. [B]D[/B] [B]The Black Riders vs. Flex and Pecs[/B] Ace of Spades hasn't even stopped playing before the Black Riders are all over Flex and Pecs. The tough as nails bikers work over the pretty boys with a couple dirty double teams. The Mafia Kick from Cutter leads to a Crucifix Powerbomb from Chaplain to Pecs. Winners: The Black Riders [I]4:44 Pin[/I] [B]C[/B] [B]Backstage With Champagne[/B] Champagne Lover is backstage, working out in a towel, while soft music plays and candles burn. The ladies swoon. [B]A+[/B] [B]Champagne Lover vs. Spike[/B] The New York Doll does his best to keep up with Champagne, but he just can't compete with the glorious warrior from Mexico so he does the next best thing. A chair to the back of Champagne Lover makes the match end in a blatant DQ. Winner: Champagne Lover [I]5:38 DQ[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]The Main Show[/B] [B]A Young Man Makes His Way To The Ring[/B] Wearing a Minnesota Vikings jersey, Joey Minnesota comes to the ring to Eg0veride by Bob Mould. He smiles into the camera and picks up the mic. "You know, when I was a little boy, growing up in the Twin Cities, I watched wrestling every chance I could. I wanted nothing else from this life. I needed to climb into an SWF ring, if only once. My blood screamed for the chance to compete in the greatest company in the world. I watched Sam Strong and Rip Chord and all I could concieve of was joining them up here, in this ring." "When I found out they had wrestled as amateurs, I went to wrestling camps. When I found out they played football in high school, I went out for the team. I worked out, I watched tapes, I competed to the best of my ability, all in the name of being good enough. Then, I got here, I finally got into an SWF ring, and you know what? I am sick to my stomach!" "I came here to be the best athlete in the world, and what do I see? I see a biker holding the world title and drinking a beer. I see a masked, by God, crawdad and his octopus buddy! I am introduced to one of the company's biggest names and he's a glorified backyarder with a mask on! I can only think of all the dates I missed, the girls I could have had, the things I could have done. I don't own a car because I spent my savings on a wrestling training camp! I never went to the movies, I stayed home on Friday night watching PGHW tapes! So what? I am pro wrestling and I will save this sport from the freaks! No geek in a mask, no dweeb in make-up, and no beer gutted biker can handle me! By the time I'm done, they'll all be Feeling Minnesota." [B]C[/B] [B]Joshua Taylor vs. Lead Belly[/B] Josh starts strong with a flurry of strikes and a single leg takedown. His Slingshot Suplex can't keep Belly down, though. Lead Belly gets up and powerbombs the youngster. 1, 2, 3! Winner: Lead Belly [I]4:46 Pin[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Sam Is Watching[/B] Backstage, a camera catches Sam Keith watching the match. He nods his head throughout. [B]B+[/B] [B]Video: Squeeky vs. Christian[/B] A package sums up the virtue of Christian Faith and the depravity of Squeeky McClean. [B]B[/B] [B]Christian Faith vs. Squeeky McClean(c)[/B] [I]North American Title Match[/I] Faith takes an early lead on points, but Squeeky hits a thumb to the eye and takes this one to the mat. After a few restholds, Squeeky goes on the offense with a couple suplexes. Faith comes back with a couple near falls before a Stain Removal finishes him. Winner and STILL Champ: Squeeky McClean [I]14:38 Pin[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Oh, Dear God![/B] Cameras in the parking lot catch Runaway Train powerbombing Eric Eisen on the hood of his rental car. Eric is a bloody mess. [B]B+[/B] [B]Backstage With The Bumfholes[/B] The Amazing Bumfholes, SWF Tag Team Champions, are in thier locker room yelling at each other. All that is clear is that the subject is Sexual Aggression and the draw last week. [B]C+[/B] [B]The Squid Squad vs. The Biggz Boyz[/B] No chemistry between these two face teams. The Biggz Boyz manage to take control in the late going and jack the Calamari Kid with a Biggz Up. Winners: the Biggz Boyz [I]7:31 Pin[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]The Animalz Have Something To Say[/B] Big Cat: "When it comes to hardcore, there are only two names to remember: Big Cat..." The Wolverine: "And the Wolverine!" Big Cat: "So that means that the Almighty Dollar, the Lords of War, and Death Row better be prepared for a serious amount of pain. Hardcore is a jungle and we are the Animalz, so prepare to be..." The Wolverine: "Eaten!" Big Cat: "No, dumbass, your line is 'MAULED' no 'Eaten'. Seriously dude, WTF?" The Wolverine: "Well, I thought..." Big Cat: "You thought? Ha, don't make me..." The Animalz wander off towards the ring. [B]B-[/B] [B]The Almighty Dollar vs. The Animalz[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament[/I] The Almighty Dollar are good as a tag team, but they are not as hardcore as the Animalz. A few chairshots remind them of that. You can take the wrestlers out of DAVE but... Winners: The Animalz [I]9:58 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]The Lords of War vs. Death Row[/B] [I]Hardcore Tag Tournament[/I] Nothing says hardcore like these two teams. Despite the Guru's sage advice, the Row are cut to ribbons by the veteran Lords. An all makeup final for the Hardcore Tag Tournament. Winners: Lords of War [I]10:09 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Enygma vs. Marc DuBois(c)[/B] [I]Shooting Star Title Match[/I] Marc is on tonight. The two are well matched and ready to go at it. Enygma locks on an Enygmatic Variation. Is Marc going to tap? Marc pulls the ref in and bites his hand! Disqualification. Winner: Enygma [I]10:53 DQ[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Skull DeBones vs. Grease Hogg[/B] [I]Non-title Match[/I] Skull comes out to Rivfader by Finntroll! He looks like he's ready for the Hogg! Skull finds out why Hogg is champ, as Hogg has a bag full of tricks to use on the veteran Skull. A Grease Spot hits, but doesn't put the mysterious challenger down. Skull gets the Skull Krusher! Oh, Dear God! The ref counts it. UNO, DOS, TRES! Skull has pinned the champion! Winner: Skull DeBones [I]14:53 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]Skull Goes Into The Crowd[/B] Skull is embraced by his creepy fans. They love him! He likes them back! Is that a smile under his mask? [B]A[/B] Show Rating: B+ An improvement from last week! Champagne is ready for the main show, as is Joey. I think Ace, Spike, Grease Monkey, Laramee and Jones, and a couple others will be getting used more in the Dark Matches.

[I]PW Flashlight: - Rumours abound that the SWF is adding an Internet show to thier lineup, most likely featuring dark matches and less used workers. - At least one singles title and the newly minted Hardcore Tag Team belts will be defended on the Internet show. SWF dot Com: "The SWF is proud to announce a new venture will be starting this week on SWF dot Com. Each Thursday, you the fan can watch a special Internet only show on our website. This week, Richard Eisen will be making a big announcement." Pro Wrestling Viewer: - Rumour has it that Steve Frehley is on the outs with the TCW. His prospects seem to have dried up, as Japan and Mexico aren't interested either. Could he be coming back to Richard Eisen and begging for his job back? - What is Runaway Train up to?[/I]

[B]Supreme TV[/B] [U][B]SWF Unrest: Week 1[/B][/U] [B]Richard Eisen Comes to the Ring[/B] Richard Eisen comes to the ring holding a velvet bag. His body language is relaxed. "Hello, and welcome to SWF Unrest! Unrest is our new, weekly Internet show, full of the trademark SWF action with some interesting twists. First of all, the Hardcore Tag Team Titles will be defended on this program at least once a month. As well, there will be polls to vote for matches to occur on this show. Why? Because Urest is your show! The fans run Unrest. I want to get to the action but there are two pieces of business to attend to first. Steve Frehley, I know that you have been trying desperately to get me on the phone this week. The TCW doesn't want you. Japan, they don't want you. Mexico? They aren't going to hire you. Even the Canadians have too good a taste to bring you in. So, I am in a quandry. On one hand, you were a loyal SWF wrestler for some time before all of this contract ugliness began. You were a locker room leader. The boys in the back liked you. The fans liked you. Steve Frehley, you made us both some money. So, maybe, I should bring you back in. On the other hand, you tried to screw me. I don't like it when people try to mess with my business. That, Steve, is a quick trip to being blackballed. So... what should I do? I've got it! Steve, you will be on the very first Unrest, and every one from now on! Each week, I will post a list of matches and opponents on the SWF website and you will be at the whim of the fans! This week, I feel pity for you, so I will give you... SPIKE! The second order of business is this bag. Inside it is the SWF Internet Title. The Internet Title has a few rules. It will only be defended on our Internet shows, each match has a ten minute time limit, and the champion selects a stipulation the title will be defended under the night of his first defense. Since there is no champion yet, I declare it to be a... hardcore match for tonight!" [B]Steve Frehley vs. Spike[/B] Steve is in street clothes, since he wasn't expecting a match tonight. Spike always wears street clothes, since he's homeless. The two work a very basic and traditional wrestling match, complete with top wrist locks and collar and elbow tie ups. Frehley easily dominates the young Spike, putting him down with a DDT and a Frehley's Comet. Winner: Steve Frehley [I]2:51 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Ace vs. Insane Machine[/B] [I]SWF Internet Title Match[/I] [I]Hardcore Rules[/I] Machine and Ace are not exactly well matched. Ace tries to be a spot monkey and Machine swats him away. The match, mercifully, ends with a brutal chair shot. Winner and NEW Champ: Insane Machine [I]7:51 Pin[/I] [B]D[/B] [B]Supreme TV is LIVE![/B] [B]Champagne Lover vs. Kid Toma[/B] Champagne and Toma are similar in build and style, so the match runs fast and smooth. Sadly, the crowd isn't really into either worker. The two brawl outside. A German Suplex from Champagne Lover leaves Toma sprawled outside the ring as the ref counts ten. Winner: Champagne Lover [I]8:14 Count Out[/I] [B]C-[/B] [B]Joey Minnesota Is Backstage[/B] "You know, I am sick to death of all the freaks in this company posing as professional wrestlers. I am pro wrestling. Born and raised in St. Paul, Minnesota, I learned the values and ethics of the Midwest. I learned that a man puts in a full days work and does what he is supposed to. A man faces his responsibilities with a stiff upper lip and squared shoulders. A man does not wear make up or a mask. That is a sign of weakness and I plan on weeding the weakness out of the SWF. My name is Joey Minnesota and I am the ultimate athlete." [B]C-[/B] [B]Grease Monkey vs. Akima Brave[/B] Akima and Monkey throw down Strong Style, with stiff shots and powerful suplexes. The crowd doesn't really get it. A Suicide Headbutt gets the mon thier feet at the end. Winner: Akima Brave [I]5:33 Pin[/I] [B]C+[/B] [B]Sam Keith Finds Joshua Taylor[/B] Sam- "Just the man I was looking for! How are you enjoying the SWF, kid?" Josh- "It's everything I ever dreamed, it's just that I..." Sam- "It's just that you can't seem to buy a win. Look, Josh, you've been looking good out there, it's just that you can't seem to put them away, at the end. That Slingshot Suplex, it's just not a finisher. I was going to show you..." Sam puts his arm around the young star and leads him away. Jessie is too busy looking totally hot to notice. [B]C[/B] [B]Jumbo Shrimp vs. REMO[/B] Jumbo tries to outpower the impressive REMO, but he gets nowhere. REMO is just too strong. REMO takes control with a few power moves before Jumbo gets frustrated. Jumbo low blows REMO right in front of the ref. He does it a few more times to get his point across. Winner: REMO's Urologist [I]4:42 DQ[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Biggz Boyz On the Mic[/B] Brett and Bart talk about how dang good they are for five minutes. Seriously. That's it. Most of America took a nacho and pee break. [B]B-[/B] [B]The Black Riders vs. High Concept[/B] High Concept show, once again, how important experience is in the tag division by dominating the Black Riders. Winners: High Concept [I]8:11 Pin[/I] [B]B-[/B] [B]Enforcer Roberts Has a Haliburton[/B] "I am holding over $100,000 in my hands. $100,000 is a whole lot of money for most of you, but it is nothing to me or my employer, who shall go unnamed. The thing is this, who ever takes out that fruit, Jack Bruce, and cuts his hair, will get this here briefcase full of cash. It's so easy, even Runaway Train could figure it out!" [B]B-[/B] [B]Laramee and Jones vs. the Amazing Bumfholes(c)[/B] [I]SWF Tag Team Title Match[/I] The Bumfholes are shocked by how good the team of Laramee and Jones have gotten in recent weeks. Laramee takes control and isolates Randy, tagging in Jones for a double suplex. L&J are out to shock the world by taking the tag belts. Too bad they didn't count on how fluid the Bumfholes can be when they heat up. A Bumfhole in One on Laramee while Zimmy has Jones tied up in the ropes ends it. Winners and STILL Champs: The Amazing Bumfholes [I]7:57 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Squeeky Is In The Locker Room[/B] "Do you see this sock? See how dirty and sweaty and gross it is? This sock belongs to that filthy liar, Christian Faith. He claims to be a good Christian man, but how could a good Christian man have such a disgusting sock in his locker? Cleanliness is Godliness, Faith. That makes me the better man. No where is my 409?" [B]A[/B] [B]The Animalz vs. The Lords of War[/B] [B]SWF Hardcore Tag Team Title Match[/B] [B]Hardcore Rules, Obviously[/B] Ugly, ugly match, and that's just the competitors. Both teams can dish out a massive amount of pain and punishment, but an Execution at Dawn on the Wolverine makes it a done deal. Winners and NEW Champs: The Lords of War [I]5:44 Pin[/I] [B]B[/B] [B]Eric Eisen Is Walking Into The Building[/B] ... when Runaway Train jumps him! Train won't let up the punishment! Train lifts Eric up in a Brainbuster and brings him down hard on the pavement. Eric is bleeding and shuddering! [B]B[/B] [B]Enygma vs. Marc DuBois(c)[/B] [i]SWF Shooting Star Title Match[/i] [i]Ladder Match[/i] Enygma and DuBois match up well, with each man trying to top the other with ladder-based offense. It is only with a uranage onto a ladder that DuBois takes down Enygma long enough to climb up and reclain his title. Winner and STILL Champ: Marc DuBois [I]9:53 Retrieval[/I] [B]B+[/B] [B]Skull is at Home[/B] Skull DeBones is at his home, eating a muffin and having a soda. He clears his throat to speak, but decides not to. He does a throat slash, laughs hysterically, and then snaps back to silence. Well, back to silence and his muffin. [B]A[/B] [B]Lobster Warrior vs. Grease Hogg(c)[/B] [B]SWF World Title Match[/B] Hogg and Lobster match up well. They trade holds and Hogg is surprisingly adept at mat wrestling the red challenger. A brawling section outside the ring gives Hogg an edge over his delicious opponent, but Lobbie whips out a few shockingly stiff punches and it's on like Donkey Kong. Hogg gets a nasty headbutt in on LW, who now has blood streaming down his face. Lobster Warrior kicks the champ hard in the stomach and gets a gutwrench suplex. 1, 2, no! The champ kicks out! Lobster pounds the mat. Irish whip, LOBSTER TRAP! The crowd counts along...1...2...oh my God! Hogg kicks out at two and three quarters! Lobbie lifts his opponent to his feet again. Vertical Suplex attempt. Hogg reverses! Brainbuster! 1...2...no! Lobster Warrior won't go down. Lobster is Irish Whipped! LARIAT! 1...2.....Kick out! Hogg can't believe it! Lobster Warrior won't go down! How can this be! Lobster tries a German Suplex, Hogg does a standing switch. Club to the back of the neck. ~GREASE SPOT~! Could it be? ONE, TWO, THREE! No one escapes the Grease Spot! The crowd is breathless. Winner and STILL Champ: Grease Hogg [I]14:33 Pin[/I] [B]A[/B] Show Rating: B+ Interesting show. Insane Machine let me down with a sucky match to start off the Internet Title. Jumbo fights out of his depth with a shockingly good match with REMO. I might have to reconsider my plans for him. The Lords of War have gold and not the guys the belt was created for. Most shockingly of all, Lobster Warrior, World Champion almost went down. After the Skull and Hogg storyline, might the Red One be competing for the belt?

SWF dot Com: Who should Steve Frehley face on the next installment of Unrest? Chaplain Cutter Jumbo Shrimp Big Smack Scott Which match should they have? Texas Death Match Hardcore Match First Blood Match Steel Cage Match What Stipulation will Insane Machine Attach to the Internet Title? Hardcore Ladder Deathmatch Submission Only Is Jumbo Shrimp going to turn on Calmari Kid and Lobster Warrior? Yes No Maybe Who Cares? Answer via PM or reply. Unrest will be taped on Thursday afternoon.

SWF dot Com: "Charles 'discotheque' Platt and the SWF have parted ways due to creative differences. The Eisen family wishes Charles Platt good luck in all his future endeavours." PW Flashlight: -Could Charles Platt be headed to the TCW or PHGW? -Was his relationship with Jessie to blame for his ouster? -What does the future hold for Fumihiro Ota's startup, Canadian North Wrestling? -What other types of punctuation are there?

Archived