How do I add a new fed into an existing game

Nope. Actually, if you really want to do it, you could just rename and edit an existing promotion to turn it into the one you want and then also remove the owner's contract. After that, edit Maeda's business skill to 100% and change it back once he is made owner of the promotion. Obviously, I don't know if it'd work.

[QUOTE=njgio;163261]Nope. Actually, if you really want to do it, you could just rename and edit an existing promotion to turn it into the one you want and then also remove the owner's contract. After that, edit Maeda's business skill to 100% and change it back once he is made owner of the promotion. Obviously, I don't know if it'd work.[/QUOTE] It won't. Owners (and bookers) for new promotions don't seem to be hired by their qualifications. I've had Lexie Fyfe (Booking skill: F) hired as head booker of ROF when there were MANY people in the free agent pool available to work in the UK with better booking skill. Terri Runnels took over ownership of a new promotion I imported and her business skill is D (and there were again, many people in the free agent pool with better business skill and available in the area of that promotion). The only possible exception I've seen is when I imported CZW and Larry Wood (Business skill: B+) took over. But then he hired a guy with C+ booking skill when he himself has B+ booking skill and there were folks in the free agent pool available in North America with better than C+ skill in booking.

Archived