TEW2007 Features List Added

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;163818]Don't get too excited - it's just a recap of the developer's journal for people who don't visit the forums but do read the main company site :p[/QUOTE] :) True, but still an impressive list in whatever format. Can't wait to mess with the creator...as I'm planning an all-time database, I'm anxious to see how easy this will make things for me. Keep up the good work. GH

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;163818]Don't get too excited - it's just a recap of the developer's journal for people who don't visit the forums but do read the main company site :p[/QUOTE] So you're saying I shouldn't spend countless hours looking at the site hoping to be among the first to download and enjoy the demo????

Hmm hmm. I've known this for weeks, that the game is almost ready, it's been in my thoughts multiple times in these weeks. The anxious waiting, all the hours on the forums.. and now, the main page has been updated. C'mon, who doesn't think that there's going to be "Demo" "Screenshots" and "Purchase" on that site within few days, or atleast this week. Dev. Journal has been just testing and bug fixing mostly. So.. :) I really wonder why Adam is trying to calm down people over this thing. Is he cautios* personality, or is he afraid of too much hyping etc? :o *What's the word? EDIT: GOD :D I almost had a heartattack!! Visited the main page, and slide on the menus, THOUGHT I was in TEW007 and there were "Demo" etc. but it was Wrestling Spirit II category!! Man my heart jumped.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;163818]Don't get too excited - it's just a recap of the developer's journal for people who don't visit the forums but do read the main company site :p[/QUOTE] Suuure it is ;). [lying]Luckily for me, I have the patience of a saint, I don't mind waiting.[/lying]

Archived