December 7th Update

[QUOTE]December 7th The final of the scheduled features has now been added to the game, and so the project now moves into its final stage, which is finishing the database and playtesting. As that means there will be very little new stuff to talk about, I'm going to end the developer's journal with this entry. Thanks for reading![/QUOTE] Wow. The whole 80 posts!!! over 80.000 views!!! ..of Dev. Journal has come to an end. It has been a long trip from the start to the beginning :o from the 5th of August to 7th of December.. The waiting. The new surprises. The new updates and features. And when it seemed that there was not going to be any new things, Adam always had something in store for us time and time again. Just amazing. I've never ever before been this exited for a game. Each and every day possible I have been here, just waiting for the Dev. Journal entries and updates. And now, it's over. The game is on the "Final stage"; It's done. Ready. Complete. We got a little taste of the game with those screenshots. Soon, we will get TEW07. It's not going to be long.

[QUOTE=Thriller;164717]Blimey Finisher, if you got that excited about reading 'bout the game, I cant imagine what you'll be like when you play it. Just make sure your sitting down, dont want you to pass out and hit your head.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I know ;) Can't wait, can't wait. I really have nothing else to do right now (I'm on a vacation right now) so I really could play TEW07 all day, all night (please release it :rolleyes: ).. Divorced from my gf not long ago, so TEW07's release is just perfect for this time or so. But yeah Thriller, hopefully my heart will be fine when the game is released, I think it's bouncing on my throat when I'm dowloading the game.. :D

This is just the best build to a game I have ever seen, lol.... It was a long journey, but not so long as to bore me after time! I've been waiting on Vanguard to come out for a couple of year's, and have grown tired of the wait:Example of waiting "TOO" long, I think 4 years of teasing so far. I waited for the release of Smackdown vs. Raw2007(6? Not sure what it's called anymore) for so long, I come on the internet looking for a wrestling game with General Manager in it, ran accross EWR, found it totally better then SvsR, and ended up here with TEW2005, all in the later part of this year: Example of a game promising more then it actually gave-SvR the new one... It's almost the same exact game outside of better graphics, very dissapointing to me.... But My son seems to like it!!

Can't wait till the game is released! I'm guessing that it's going to be before Christmas so it isn't long to go now. The only problem is that I can only play the C-Verse for so long as I'm not really that interested in it but the Real Life mods are terrific and I can't wait till one of those are out.

[QUOTE=The-619;164991]Can't wait till the game is released! I'm guessing that it's going to be before Christmas so it isn't long to go now. The only problem is that I can only play the C-Verse for so long as I'm not really that interested in it but the Real Life mods are terrific and I can't wait till one of those are out.[/QUOTE] If I am not mistaken, there is going to be a program to allow you to convert the MOD database over......... You can always use that, and fill in the gaps best you can, or want to, till the MOD maker's come out with there's. I mean, that's what I am going to do. I do know which MOD I just cannot wait for though... almost as bad as waiting on this new game... Actually, after the new game comes out it will be worse!! LOL.

[QUOTE=Thriller;165254]Luckily for me I have to press a button on this computer every 108 minutes, so I'll be one of those ten.[/QUOTE] I thougth it was my shift :rolleyes: (Lost rules) Oh and btw, remember to check the "Today's birthdays" from the forum main page, it's in the bottom of the screen :cool:

Archived