Run time error 91

Hi I have been trying to add some teams up to 160+ teams into the pstats file by copying some of the teams from the div1aa file (downloaded from GDS site offering div1aa teams) to the normal pstat files in the GDS folder. (I have made a copy of original pstats for safety's sake) I have read in the mod forum that you can fake the conference by scheduling the matches but not got the hang of it. But so far, I have only added 5 teams (two into the ACC conference, 3 into the Big East) and made a test run. Loaded BB, created league, but went up to 61-67% then message Run Time Error *91" comes up saying[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"] " ....block or With Block not set...." [/SIZE][/COLOR] (I cannot remember the full message so hence the dots). What does that mean? I have tried to find a way out of it so make a few test by altering the numbers in the Rival column to suit the team number, some with on week 15 and some on 0. On the schedulematch table, I am not sure what to do with it as I see in the ID column showing numbers 1-6, then somewhere between 12 to 20something and late 20something to 32, I think!!! Whereas in the team 1 and team 2, I can figure out what teams are they by referring to the Teams table. In the City table in the psetup.dat, there is a list of cities for the teams so I copied the long list from the div1aa file to the aforementioned psetup.dat so as to save myself trying figure what place is the city with longitude and latitude, etc, etc. Is that mucking up the creating league procedure. I think really it is something to do with the fixtures in regular season. I noticed that in the pstats file of the teams table, some teams have same rival team number but not having week 15 set, only on 0. I would like some help in modding the game to include total of 160 teams. ACC, Big East, Big12, Big 10, C-USA, Independents, Mid American, SEC, Sunbelt = 14 teams each conference. PAC 10 = 12 teams Mid West and PAC 10 = 11 teams each How do I get it to run perfectly or near enough. Helmets and logos for these extras, I am bound to find some in the graphics folder of Div1aa file, I hope so. The mind boggles !!!!!!! Maybe I am asking too much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep on getting this run time error 91. WHen I try to go into the offseason. (my 2nd or 3rd year running the program) Since this forum won't let me load up picture or even the league file...how can I get this fixed? A box comes up: run time error 91 the messages says: object variable or With block variable not set. click ok...then it closes out.

Archived