An Update On Stallions Diary's

Hey guys how it been? As most of you may have noticed I have not been around a whole lot latley. Also as most of you know I am in the Navy and have just transfered back to a Submarine after 3 years on Shore Duty. What does that mean? Longer hours and more days at work. A typical day goes like this. I wake up at around 4:30 - 5 am, go to work, get out around 5 at night, come home, watch a little TV and at dinner and then go to bed. Some days go from 2:30 am till 7:30 at night. I just have not had any time to really read any diarys or heck, even write one. I still subscribe to all the diarys that I like and every once in a while (as you guys have seen) I try to catch up and leave a HUGE feedback entry for you. As far as my Diary writing goes, once 07 comes out and a real world mod hits Greydog I am going to try once again to get a TNA diary going. I have been watching Impact latley and I must say I am very dissapointed in the show recently. As to what the reason behind this lack of quality in Impact (Vince Russo's booking, lack of time or Vince McMahon secretly owning TNA:D ) I dont really know. However it has gven me a lot of ideas on where these storylines could be going and should be going. TNA has so many great opportunities with its wrestlers and they are just letting them fly by and I can see it clear as daylight. I have so many ideas for storylines and match ideas that I itch to get back into the diary writing thing, I just dont have the time right now. Hopefully after the Holidays things will slow down a little bit at my command and I will have more of a chance to read up on some stuff and to continue writing. However now I must go because the wife is calling and I need to hang up Christmas decorations. This is a website that has information on my boat, the USS Virgina, check it out. [url]http://navysite.de/ssn/ssn774.htm[/url]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived