Most Titles?

What's the highest number of titles that anyone's held at once in WreSpi? I currently hold the... 1, GCG World Title 2, World Level Universal Title 3, MOSC UK Championship Title 4, NOTBPW Tag Team Title (with Dustin Cooper) 5, DAVE Brass Knuckles Title 6, OLLIE Tag Team Title (with Championa Jr.) 7, 21CW Championship Title 8, ROF Tag Team Title (with Bigger Dan Ewe) I'm in May 2011 so 6 years into R2L I think that's doing quite well, anyone got me beat?

I did at one point hold: OLLIE Universal GCG World Tag GCG World CGC World DAVE Brass Knuckles Burning World Burnind World Tag World Level Universal UCR Tag UCR European ROF Championship Costal Zone Championship 21CW Championship at the same time now I only have the TCW Hardcore Title but thats because they would only offer me a written contract and I'm in 2008 now.

The most titles I've managed to hold at one time was....... WLW World Level Universal 21CW Championship PGHW Glory Crown CZCW Coastal Zone Championship UCR European WLW World Level Tag (with Hell Monkey) PGHW Glory Tag Crown (with Alexander Robinson) GCG Wolrd Tag (with Kumanosuke Tomioka) So that'd be.... 8. But I'm down to 5 of them now. Dont like having all those tag belts with random partners so I've been trying to lose some of them. And have kinda lost a couple through feuds and bad luck. Considering I'm only really over in Japan, I'm not doing too badly. Mighta been doing better except I've got a few negative relationships going on with owners.... DOH! Derek B

I just won the DAVE Unified Title from Nemesis in 4 minutes the funny thing is he'd just refused to fued with me as he was 95 over and I was only 61. Dark Angel attacked him before the match and then I destroyed him. That gives me my 9th title right now. I'd had 5 or 6 3 years ago and then I signed a written contract with the SWF but it was really boring so I quit and have now won back most of my titles and then some.

Archived