the GDS 'best song ever' round 4 RESULTS/DISCUSSION

panix04

The polls are over, the final 16 is decided! Again, remember you chose 'em! If it was fixed there would be 3 barenaked ladies songs in the last 16! [B]Hey Jude by The Beatles 10[/B] More Human Than Human - White Zombie 4 [B]Guns n Roses - Sweet Child of Mine 11[/B] Whats Going On? - Marvin Gaye 2 [B]Heroes - David Bowie 7[/B] Highway to Hell - AC/DC 7 [B]Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard 8[/B] Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour 5 Suspicious Minds - Elvis 4 [B]Hotel California - the eagles 9[/B] [B]Come As You Are - Nirvana 9[/B] Raining Blood - Slayer 2 [B]Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix 11[/B] Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool 1 [B]REM - Everybody Hurts 8[/B] No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley & The Wailers 4 Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel 1 [B]Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 11[/B] [B]God of Thunder - Kiss 6[/B] Loser - Beck 5 So What? - Ministry 3 [B]With or without you - U2 8[/B] Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles 4 [B]Hurt (cover of a Nine Inch Nails Song) - Johnny Cash 6[/B] [B]Mother-Danzig 7[/B] White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane 3 [B]bohemiam rhapsody - queen 11[/B] Spade - Marilyn Manson 3 [B]Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden 7[/B] Ol 55 - Tom Waits 2 [B]Kashmir - Led Zepplin 8[/B] Dont fear the reaper - blue oyster cult 3

Archived