TCP's Big Announcements

Bonjour all, You know how I love to start a thread. Well, here's another one. Just one to say that TCP Productions has a couple of databases on the go at the moment. [B][U]Fall of the One Ring Circus [/U][/B] As you should know by now this is the real world up-to-date data. I will not be personally working on this one to begin with and have passed the reigns over to a couple of my 'Lieutenants' (if you will. Gotta love my ego) King Johnny Fenoli and Queen Panix. I believe Johnny will be working on it first, with Panix joining once he's tied up a few loose-ends etc. [B][U]Untitled 1998 Data[/U][/B] This is my new project and will be set after Wrestlemania 14. So Austin is champion and D-X have just reformed. Anubis and I will be working together on this project and at this stage I'm merely writing bios for workers and I need help with it (what with the new room available for writing). Below is a sample of what I'm looking for, so if people would like to contribute with 1 or more than please post them here or PM me. [QUOTE]The ultra-charismatic son of wrestling announcer John "Johnny Fabulous" Cena Sr., John Cena Jr. is a graduate from Springfield College in Springfield, Massachusetts. Cena gained All-American status in football before pursuing a career in ‘natural’ bodybuilding. It was whilst at a competition that a close friend suggested that professional wrestling might be an opportunity for him to demonstrate his body and his musical talents to a larger audience.[/QUOTE] All I ask is that they not be below 420 characters in length and give nothing away regarding the workers future (for realisms sake). I also need a name, so start suggesting some. Thanks

[QUOTE=TCP1;166305]Bonjour all, You know how I love to start a thread. Well, here's another one. Just one to say that TCP Productions has a couple of databases on the go at the moment. [B][U]Fall of the One Ring Circus [/U][/B] As you should know by now this is the real world up-to-date data. I will not be personally working on this one to begin with and have passed the reigns over to a couple of my 'Lieutenants' (if you will. Gotta love my ego) King Johnny Fenoli and Queen Panix. I believe Johnny will be working on it first, with Panix joining once he's tied up a few loose-ends etc. [B][U]Untitled 1998 Data[/U][/B] This is my new project and will be set after Wrestlemania 14. So Austin is champion and D-X have just reformed. Anubis and I will be working together on this project and at this stage I'm merely writing bios for workers and I need help with it (what with the new room available for writing). Below is a sample of what I'm looking for, so if people would like to contribute with 1 or more than please post them here or PM me. All I ask is that they not be below 420 characters in length and give nothing away regarding the workers future (for realisms sake). I also need a name, so start suggesting some. Thanks[/QUOTE] 1998 is one of the great time periods of the game for those who enjoyed the Attitude Era but it has never been done justice as a TEW mod. Perhaps now will finally be the time that this great time period is created in all of its glory!

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;166388]No I think his is 1998. I just wish at on least one you would make your 1998 one start at January, so that Shawn Michaels is still active, and didn't injure his back yet.[/QUOTE] Shawn didn't injure his back it was him avoiding jobbing to Austin for a year:p

LOL at Panix! Seriously though, I have thought of some possible names for a 1998 scenario, some are decent and some suck. -1998: Monday Night -Monday Nite Jericho (Sorry, I'm a Jericho mark!) -Who Wants to be a Billionaire? -Year of the Bisch -The Austin Era (Kinda WWF specific but fits the year) Just some I thought of.

[QUOTE=panix04;166440]Careful Fenoli, you may be bigger than me, but i eat porridge for breakfast and i once listned to a buster rhymes song![/QUOTE] Do you guys really eat porridge, if so, I'll stop picking cause that alone sounds like torture enough.... lol Buster Rhymes ehhh? Well, I listened to Robbie Williams before... and that made me feel pretty. so... Dont hit me in the face.

Archived