sci-fi for 07?

sci-fi for 07?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. sci-fi for 07?

• yes, i'll play it
    • No, science fiction is for girls
    • are you kidding, panix is an idiot! I will never play anything he makes!

[QUOTE=panix04;166749]just wanted to be the 1st post in here! Ok so if i convert my 'work in progress' sci-fi mod for 07, who's going to give it a try! EDIT: Doh, second! Oh well, what you gonna do?[/QUOTE] awww.... poor lil fella, always comin' up second to the king! Love you queenie. now go get me a soda. :D

I wouldnt say it was for girls even though I voted that too. Its just for geeks/nerds. Yes im abit geeky/nerdy all the time im on these boards and I do enjoy alot of rpgs and strategy games but thats as far as it goes. Sci-fi to me is geekyness to the extreme. Ive never been a fan. Sorry panix. :o

[QUOTE=panix04;166818]thanks for the vote of confidence, but putting together this mod is important to me! I want it to be good! I'm going to gauge my success by this criteria, if i have just one sci-fi diary appear i am going to be over-joyed![/QUOTE] You go for it buddy. I'd like to change my vote dammit. Let's go Panix da, da, da-da-da!

[QUOTE=panix04;166850]by the time 07 come's out i may well have finished the mod anyway! It's coming along very well now![/QUOTE] you answered my other reply in the other thread... very good my friend, even though it's for girls, I voted that I will play it, and I will!!!! ;)

Archived