T-Zone 2007

Here's the belts that I'm gonna add into my game (and hopefully into yours, if Forlan approves): - WCW World Heavyweight - WCW United States (will be split from WWE's version) - WCW World Tag Team - WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team - WCW Television - WCW Hardcore - WCW International Heavyweight - WCW Women's - ECW World Tag Team - ECW World Television - ECW FTW Heavyweight - WWE Hardcore - WWE European - WWE Light-Heavyweight

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;229911]I think the recent booking of TNA hasn't put him in a place to have "great" matches.[/QUOTE] You got it right there. AJ has to simply brawl a lot with Rhino. It looks silly when they exchange punches. If they really did that he wouldn't be concious for many seconds... That doesn't give him a chance to show what he can do.

[QUOTE=ICHIBAN~!;229927]Recently TNA have been working hard to ensure AJ can't have good matches (that fu[i][/i]cking scafolding match? What the fuc[b][/b]k?!][/QUOTE]That was actually better than I thought it would be...it wasn't good...it was just better than I thought it would be.

To be honest I've not really been interesting in the mod until now. I've been fine with 1RC, but cos I've only got the demo it's grown a bit stale. I know that this won't be [I]that[/I] different, but it'll at least be updated. Meant to be doing coursework, but I just keeping checking back here every 2-5 mins:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=RKO_HBK;229943]To be honest I've not really been interesting in the mod until now. I've been find with 1RC, but cos I've only got the demo it's grown a bit stale. I know that this won't be [I]that[/I] different, but it'll at least be updated. Meant to be doing coursework, but I just keeping checking back here every 2-5 mins:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Samehere i check about every 5 Mins or so

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;229950]Ah crap I was hoping that I could download the pic pack during the linverpool game but its not here yet. well see you all at half time.... Come On Liverpool:D[/QUOTE]What pic pack is most compatible with the mod?

Archived