T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=legendkiller13;229998]myself and forlan had already talked about adding most of these titles and i dont mind finsihing up my work. Also I have the WCW US history as part of the wwe US Title and the WCW world as part of the World title. And I have the WWE hardcore, euro, and lightweight. So I might add these once the final game is released so they can be put in.[/QUOTE] the world title and the wcw world title are two different titles, just watch at wwe.com. But the wcw us title is now the wwe us title.

Correct, the WCW World title is not the World Heavyweight title, so they will be different in my version. Also, I know the WWE and WCW US titles are essentially the same, I will be splitting them so that anyone who wants to revive WCW can. However, since WWE has the Light-Heavyweight Title already in place, I will not split the Cruiserweight title.

If people want it, I will split the WWE version of the Cruiserweight title, so you can have both. I really don't see any reason to, as WWE has the Light-Heavyweight title that could replace the Cruiserweight title if WCW took it back.

[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;229955]If you have noticed Forlans name is there:eek:[/QUOTE] LOL. He's prolly laughing his ass off, noticing how so many people are waiting while he's chillin' in his couch. :D btw: my name is the first in the entire list of people waiting. w00t. but meh, i'll check back tomorrow. I'm gonna play TEW some more, or read some diaries, whatever. :P

Man I just checked this thread for the first time in two days and I find out that the mod is being released today. Man I hope it comes out soon, but Im just saying what everybody else is saying and thinking. Well Im just going to keep checking back every few minutes. Cant wait forlan.

[QUOTE=Blackman;230030]LOL. He's prolly laughing his ass off, noticing how so many people are waiting while he's chillin' in his couch. :D btw: my name is the first in the entire list of people waiting. w00t. but meh, i'll check back tomorrow. I'm gonna play TEW some more, or read some diaries, whatever. :P[/QUOTE] It automatically puts your own name at the front

Archived