T-Zone 2007

Little progress update, American TV shows i have been sent updated info from VocalOrigami, if anyone wants to cover another country, feel free to send me the stuff. Also i've had a first look at the latest progress by LegendKiller and his title lineages so far look amazing and im amazed how much hes got done with only more to come :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as American television goes, I was the one who did the fairly extensive "Other TV Shows" section that most people used in their TEW2005 updates... [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5881[/url] So, I'd be more than happy to do throw in my version of an updated 2007 schedule if anyone is interested in that. The one that's included in whatever update I downloaded is EXTREMELY flawed. The Simpsons is listed as "Enormous", and while it's a great show, it barely pulls enough ratings to even be considered "Big". So, if T-Zone (or anyone else) wants it, just let me know.

[QUOTE=kadekash1983;169377]I really hope not. There are hundreds of feds that are bigger and aren't in the game. Ive never even heard of them...[/QUOTE] XCW now has National TV though MAV TV and The Necro Butcher and Hernandez are regulars on there programing. how many slots for Promotions are there?

[QUOTE=Micah Cage;169399]As far as American television goes, I was the one who did the fairly extensive "Other TV Shows" section that most people used in their TEW2005 updates... [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5881[/url] So, I'd be more than happy to do throw in my version of an updated 2007 schedule if anyone is interested in that. The one that's included in whatever update I downloaded is EXTREMELY flawed. The Simpsons is listed as "Enormous", and while it's a great show, it barely pulls enough ratings to even be considered "Big". So, if T-Zone (or anyone else) wants it, just let me know.[/QUOTE] DO IT!

[QUOTE=The-619;169393]Looking good so far, sorry if this has been asked already in this thread but how long do you think this mod will take to release?? I just can't play the C-Verse for very long without getting bored.[/QUOTE] I think there is alot of work already done on this one, also on D.O.T.T... Out of 28 different major things for T-Zone (for example), here is all that is left (outside of just more and more data being entered, or changed, like roster's for example). [QUOTE]()Gimmicks - Need to do the new stats in the gimmicks section, done the first few but thats it so far. ()Other TV Shows - Got someone working on it i think ()Title Lineage - LegendKiller working on it ()Dojos - 13 or 14 so far ()New Workers - Only done three so far, got a little list of more to do ()Dojo Graduates - Just voer 100 ()Alter Egos - Aint started ()User Characters - ZERO[/QUOTE] So out of 28, only 8 more things left to complete (outside of mentioned above). That's pretty good in my opinion. I know it's hard to wait, I would like nothing more then to have a MoD in front of me BEFORE the game comes out, but this is very unlikely, as they are more then likely going to simulate through a couple of months or more, to see how thier setting's work out for the game world. Stuff like a promotion changing status in the first month, are probably going to be avoided, etc.. (remember TNA on FOTORC?).

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;169482]I know it's hard to wait, I would like nothing more then to have a MoD in front of me BEFORE the game comes out, but this is very unlikely, as they are more then likely going to simulate through a couple of months or more, to see how thier setting's work out for the game world. Stuff like a promotion changing status in the first month, are probably going to be avoided, etc.. (remember TNA on FOTORC?).[/QUOTE] I never used that mod, but I recall [I]many[/I] a time when TNA (using both RaveX and T-Zone in TEW05) would lose IMPACT's time slots -- just about [I]all[/I] of them -- within two months. I hope that's compensated for somehow, maybe by notching down Spike TV a little in size to fudge the fact that they're perfectly happy with 1.0's for TNA. (Because there's really no way I can see to assign loyalty to a brand by a network. Maybe there should be, but that's a post for a seperate topic.)

[QUOTE=forlan;169757]Seems if Prazak owns SHIMMER he cant book FIP so at the moment (not confirmed) ive just stuck Mister Saint Laurent as FIP booker as its best that can be done[/QUOTE] I was thinking about this at work (I know im lame) but the way the game works couldent SHIMMER be set up as a brand extention of ROH?

[QUOTE=The Gaz;169998]Read the third page.[/QUOTE] gotcha. my mistake, missed that post somehow. maybe have it was like.. ROH - Owner: Cary, Booker: Cary SHIMMER - Owner: Prazak, Booker: Prazak FIP - Owner: Sal, Booker: Gabe then just put Gabe on booking team for ROH? sounds weird but might work i think. you might've already figured it out and i didn't see... who knows

[QUOTE=forlan;170665]Not really because it's not, SHIMMER is a seperate entity, it's only ties with ROH are occasional SHIMMER matches in ROH and the fact ROH shop sells their DVD's[/QUOTE] Ok cool looks like you have it figured out, is the any chance of maybe XCW ( [url]http://www.xcwonline.net/[/url] )making an up date later on? and is IWA DS in your stats? I would be more then happy to help out with stats for some of the Texas Indy wrestlers

I agree with XCW deserving to be in a real life mod (although I'd prefer NWA Pro, who also on MavTV and put on a better show, IMO) simply because they have a national TV show (unlike probably more than half the promotions currently included). [url]http://www.mavtv.com/markets.aspx[/url] are the markets MavTV cover, to give an idea of how large a channel it is.

I'm currently on the lookout for someone with knowledge on community and affluence for the American/Canadia/Japanese/MExican areas. I can do UK well enough but since i don't live in the other places it'd be best to get someone with more knowledge on the subject.

Archived