T-Zone 2007

Just to let you know, I will create a blank database and add all of Puerto Rico in it, WWC, IWA and if I get enough info, WWS. That includes workers, title histories and all that. Let me do it since I know a lot about it and then you just import it into your database. Hope you appreciate my help.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;170878]I'm currently on the lookout for someone with knowledge on community and affluence for the American/Canadia/Japanese/MExican areas. I can do UK well enough but since i don't live in the other places it'd be best to get someone with more knowledge on the subject.[/QUOTE] I could help with texas realent but if there are no Texas feds its kinda a waste to do guys that are going to be staying in texas for a long time only maybe the top 10% travel out side the state (Don Juan,COP,Masada,Mike Foxx)

Ok, updating you of what I have done with Puerto Rico. Most of IWA roster done, title histories for World, Intercontinental and Junior titles done. I will take more time with this to add historical workers who held titles. Also, once the rest of your data is done, I will need it to link title reigns of foreign workers like Juventud Guerrera and Crash Holly, who I dont have in my data I am making from scratch. Tell me the deadline you have for this, so I can try and have all the data done by then.

That sucks then! I will do them anyway and you just somehow copy them into your data. The fact of the mattter is, must of the title histories out there for WWC and IWA are very SCREWED UP and I have done major fixes to get them right. I was even thinking of releasing my Puerto Rico data as a separate download for all other mod makers to use.

Even better While we are at it, let's add all the other cameo performers that have been involved with angles lately... Note my sarcasm, however, don't get me wrong or take me the wrong way by saying this - K-Fed is a helluva a lot better than John Cena on the mic work and with charisma. I know his wrestling stats will be low, but come on - got to give him credit in some regards. Please, no flaming for me saying that. I'm an avid ROH fan, just, this is what I have to subject myself to each and every week to get my fix - WWE and TNA, which is improving quite a bit. Speaking of cameos, anyone for A.J. Pierzynski (sp?)...

[QUOTE=BGSU StrangeCupofTea;171573]While we are at it, let's add all the other cameo performers that have been involved with angles lately... Note my sarcasm, however, don't get me wrong or take me the wrong way by saying this - K-Fed is a helluva a lot better than John Cena on the mic work and with charisma. I know his wrestling stats will be low, but come on - got to give him credit in some regards. Please, no flaming for me saying that. I'm an avid ROH fan, just, this is what I have to subject myself to each and every week to get my fix - WWE and TNA, which is improving quite a bit. Speaking of cameos, anyone for A.J. Pierzynski (sp?)...[/QUOTE] He Should be on the TNA Roster

K-Fed should be good on Mic and Acting. As he been training to be a wrestler does anyone know that? Also will this mod have Lita, Big Show on Hiatus etc. There could be some big names on free's to try and get signed up. Also found this might be of use to Forlan [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_wrestling_promotions[/url]

To be honest on the K-Fed thing, not sure if he merits coming into the game, its a couple of one off appearances and his stats and such would be so terrible he'd just be a needless extra to the other workers list as WWE (If he ws there) would inevitably let him go on game day 1

[QUOTE=forlan;172374]To be honest on the K-Fed thing, not sure if he merits coming into the game, its a couple of one off appearances and his stats and such would be so terrible he'd just be a needless extra to the other workers list as WWE (If he ws there) would inevitably let him go on game day 1[/QUOTE] Not that I want him in there or anything like that (cuz I really could care less, really), but.... For some reason it seems like the bussiness thing is working pretty darn good! I been messing around a bit, and I think I have Mr. McMahan kind of being like him in Real Life. So, meaning, If he thinks (or the AI lets him think) that Mr. K-Federwhatever has good popularity (even bad popularity), He might keep him around a while. Pluss, there are a couple of stats he is pretty darn good at... better then alot of the other wrestlers. That's his mouth, number one. He has good mic skill for sure. He can talk alot of crap, and looks like he means it. He also has some of the other things, such as intensity or menacing qualities. Not as big as his mic skills, but they are there. He might not be able to wrestle even a little bit (I really don't know though, he has never done anything yet, I guess it's going to be at some PPV soon, unless it already passed, and I missed it).

Archived