T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Illegal Question Tyler Gadzinski, you have asked the illegal question (music plays, dramatic pause). You now have 7 days to live unless you can get someone else to ask the illegal question and then they have 7 days to live unless they can get someone else to ask the illegal question................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... and that's how Hollywood stole my idea for a good movie.

[QUOTE=Warrior of Truth;202895]Tyler Gadzinski, you have asked the illegal question (music plays, dramatic pause). You now have 7 days to live unless you can get someone else to ask the illegal question and then they have 7 days to live unless they can get someone else to ask the illegal question................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... and that's how Hollywood stole my idea for a good movie.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]seven daysss[/SIZE] im dead :(

[QUOTE=Warrior of Truth;202895]Tyler Gadzinski, you have asked the illegal question (music plays, dramatic pause). You now have 7 days to live unless you can get someone else to ask the illegal question and then they have 7 days to live unless they can get someone else to ask the illegal question................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................... and that's how Hollywood stole my idea for a good movie.[/QUOTE] So Tyler Gadzinski is safe as long as someone else asks this question within 7 days? Tyler, you have NOTHING to worry about here! :D

[QUOTE=HardcoreIcon87;202665]I have a qestion, [b]will old WCW, ECW, and WWF titles be added to the title histories and such....and will there histories of King Of The Ring and Royal Rumble, maybe even Money In The Bank.[/b] If not may I do them, I think it would be great to do them. It would add spark to the histories of other wrestlers in the game.[/QUOTE] Those would make for a great touch to the game.

[QUOTE=forlan;203389]King of the Ring and Royal Rumble possibly but not WCW or ECW old titles because they'd have to be assigned to WWE and it'd get cluttered.[/QUOTE] Actually you don't need to assign them to WWE, it isn't recommended to put them in a federation. Cause it was like that in another mod where ECW wasn't assigned forget what it was. But, its cool if you don't

I may be wrong but weren't the title histories from the WCW titles merged to the WWE ones? I thought durring the Invasion for example the WCW cruiserweight title and the WWE light heavyweight title were merged and the WCW tag titles became the Smackdown titles with the old history attached to give the new title more meaning.. such as the World Title has the old WCW history attached. Also I wouldn't mind seeing the ECW tag and TV titles created, given histories and be inactive titles owned by WWE as they do have the rights to them and could use them if the WCW brand is expanded to be the same size as SD/Raw... kinda how the game tends to do.

[QUOTE=Wildcat;203416]I may be wrong but weren't the title histories from the WCW titles merged to the WWE ones? I thought durring the Invasion for example the WCW cruiserweight title and the WWE light heavyweight title were merged and the WCW tag titles became the Smackdown titles with the old history attached to give the new title more meaning.. such as the World Title has the old WCW history attached. Also I wouldn't mind seeing the ECW tag and TV titles created, given histories and be inactive titles owned by WWE as they do have the rights to them and could use them if the WCW brand is expanded to be the same size as SD/Raw... kinda how the game tends to do.[/QUOTE] Despite the fact that the titles were, technically, absorbed. I would like to see WCW title histories tbh. I understand if Adam feels it's too much work but they could, as Wildcat suggests, be inactive titles owned by WWE (much like real life)

1) For the last time YES THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD WHEN IT COMES OUT, thats just common sense. 2) The way legendkiller did it if i remember rightly as i aint got tew open at the moment is that he carried on the legacies through from WCW Titles as technically they are them titles no matter what spin they try and put on it. Plus it gets all the relevant information for histories etc without having more belts then is needed. 3) What Hardcore Icon says is false, there is no way that i've seen of putting a title not assigned to a promotion. 4) Gingarob, what has Adam got to do with this, why would it matter if he thought there was too much work :s

[quote]3) What Hardcore Icon says is false, there is no way that i've seen of putting a title not assigned to a promotion.[/quote] Actually, yes you can. You just create the title as normal and put 'None' for Promotion. Then you can create the title lineage as usual. Adam has several titles like this in the default Cornellverse data. EDIT: Bloody hell, beat me by a minute.

WWE Officially recognizes WCW's Cruiserweight and US title history with their titles. They do not add WCW World Title History to the World Heavyweight Championship, though. And WWE does not even make mention of the WCW Tag Titles on their title history web site, for some reason. The WCW World Title was merged into the Undisputed Title and it's history was never used again. WWE Title uses the WWE side of history, and World Heavyweight Title history starts with Bishoff handing the belt to HHH. [url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/worldheavyweight/[/url] [url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/wcwchampionship/[/url] [url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/unitedstates/[/url] [url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/cruiser/[/url]

Archived