T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;225596]Other things got in the way, if you read all 146 pages then you will see "game" things that got in the way, im also not a robot, i live a life lol[/QUOTE] how dare you have a life out side of the mod ;). I mean school friends work? they all come second....no wait.....third spots one and two are for the mod. In all honestly though man, it the screans look like you have put alot of work in man. i totally think t-zone is going to change the way people play and might give a boosts to the sales also :)

[url]http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/dsw[/url] [QUOTE]WWE ends relationship with DSW Written: April 18, 2007 World Wrestling Entertainment has ended its relationship with Deep South Wrestling. For the past two years, DSW has served as one of WWE's developmental territories. Check back here as more information becomes available. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jagilki;225418]The taskbar and screens are available somewhere in the mod forum. I've got it in my game. -edit- I can't remember who made it or what it's called. I asked Forlan about it when he posted a previous screenshot.[/QUOTE] Can you e-mail them to me or upload them somewhere for download, I have looked and can not find them

[QUOTE=Deadman36g;225661]Can you e-mail them to me or upload them somewhere for download, I have looked and can not find them[/QUOTE] just do a search for posts in the mod forum started by "kingofleon" i think the thread says something about skin or something. It's there though.

[QUOTE=Deadman36g;225656]Wow, they have been involved with WWE since there inception. I don't see them sending all their wrestlers to OVW, so either WWE will form a relationship for another indy or look for vast releases in the next few days[/QUOTE] Some rumors have it that they might send some to Afa's promotion... Just rumors I read elsewhere without anything official backing it up, but Afa seems to have good relationships with WWE since he retired, added to his induction in the HoF this year...

For now, all developmental talents will be moved to Ohio Valley Wrestling, non WWE contracted DSW talent will be released to the wild and DSW will be deleted. Once details on either releases of talent or a new territory are available it'll be dealt with.

[QUOTE=forlan;225887]For now, all developmental talents will be moved to Ohio Valley Wrestling, non WWE contracted DSW talent will be released to the wild and DSW will be deleted. Once details on either releases of talent or a new territory are available it'll be dealt with.[/QUOTE] But I thought DSW will continue to run, just wighout being a child promotion for WWE. So why would you delete it?

[QUOTE=MegaLix;225913]But I thought DSW will continue to run, just wighout being a child promotion for WWE. So why would you delete it?[/QUOTE] Deep South relied very heavily on money from WWE, without that they won't run. What some people don't get is that WWE went into a partnership like thing with OVW, but DSW was setup and funded right from the start by the WWE, so when WWE pull the plug, it's over.

This was in PWTorch in the last few days. "WWE is no longer doing developmental deals. Everyone is getting the same contracts now with a base pay of 30 grand a year for new guys. Once you are signed you go to 1 of 4 brands which are Raw, ECW, SD, OVW." I suppose if the E gets a second developmental fed they'd be the "fifth brand." I know this is kinda late in the process so i don't know if you want to reflect that in the db.

But that's for new workers who previously would've had developmental deals. And if you read what WWE workers who came through OVW said about those deals, it was significantly less, possibly as little as 16-18 K a year. It doesn't sound like much, but for them 30 K a year is a big raise.

a little inside info i guess on the subject......30k a year for a indy wrestler is a TON but to be honest the last i heard a basic level wwe contract is around 150k a year plus or minuss but is usally starts at that point.....i would assume a dev contract is atleast 50k a year......

[QUOTE=alden;225953]a little inside info i guess on the subject......30k a year for a indy wrestler is a TON but to be honest the last i heard a basic level wwe contract is around 150k a year plus or minuss but is usally starts at that point.....i would assume a dev contract is atleast 50k a year......[/QUOTE] Most developmental workers were making $500 a week...give or take. That's $24,000 a year before taxes... minus their travel to and from shows... if you're a WWE worker, you better not have a family unless you're a main event guy... it seems like it would be incredibly hard to support anyone other than ones-self.

Archived