T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=foxesman;229440]Couple of worrying moments in that. Isn't that the sort of clip the FBI deletes from people's hard drives?[/QUOTE] ? I imagine that's meant to be funny, but I see a little kid acting like Undertaker in that? I don't understand how you can relate this to... Whatever your trying to say? LOL.

[QUOTE=forlan;229544]Well, if you look at it this way. When i released status updates i didnt give prior warning, in this case i have, you work it out :P[/QUOTE] Aye, is what I thought... And I noticed you said "Bye", although that's not unnusual, but what is is you actually not going away, and staying to watch and see the reactions. Since I believe I am 99% correct, let me resay what I already said, the right way. WOOT!!! CONGRATULATIONS FORLAN, AS WELL AS EVERYONE THAT HAS HELPED WITH THIS WONDERFULL MOD!!! I will be looking forward to checking this out after work tomorrow!! PS: I'm still working on a "Fictional Mod", and the going is slow, so I would have understood if it was just an update... Anyone that is impatient with this stuff, should just try making the WWE and one good size Japanese Promotion from scratch..... Then sim it so you can tell what mistakes are in it, then "try" to fix the mistakes...... Just two promotions, but big ones, would be enough for anyone to see it in a different light. I picked two, one easy to get info for, the other also easy, but not nearly as easy to just KNOW what they should be pushed as. Getting them in there takes alot of time in itself, but the "Fixing" takes So much longer...

[QUOTE=alden;229556]nominates forlan for a staff postion at grey dog software.......well maybe not but still...............you rule man[/QUOTE] If forlan was a member of the staff, he couldn't legally continue T-Zone. ;) And damn you, forlan! The night I get my mods finished, you have to go and announce yours! Now there's no way people are going to play mine. :(

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu;229561]Lol awesome, tomorrow i move, and i won't have internet for the next 3 weeks ... LMAO :mad:[/QUOTE] What I would do in your circumstance, is PM Forlan, and see if maybe he can help you out with at least most of the data for it - pics or something. It's probably not completely ready right now, but in your circumstance's, it's worth a try. Long as it's legit (and can't imagine it not being). If the answer doesn't help you, then you have to wait like you thought anyways, but if he happens to be able to hook you up with something, you will have three weeks that you can at least play it, then come back and tell everyone how nice that was for him to do, lol. Either way, yes or no, your not going to be worse for it... Pluss, nothing beats a failure but a try.

Archived