T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=MrCanada;229893]no, I think he sucks. Hasnt done anything good since like 2002 outside of the rare occasion. I mean for a guy whos supposed to be "phenomenal" John Cena has been putting up a better track record latley.[/QUOTE] Cena really suprised me going an hour with HBK he has alot better stamina than i thought but hes got along way to go to show hes better talented then the 5 Moves of doom

The entire 5(/6) moves of doom is complete garbage, and has been for months now. Cena has been performing Throwbacks, Belly to Belly Suplexes, Fisherman Suplexes and has even regularly executed a Diving Fameasser. I'll be the first to admit that Cena isn't the greatest wrestler in the world, but it's time that people gave up on that stupid insult that no longer has any truth to it.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;229900]The entire 5(/6) moves of doom is complete garbage, and has been for months now. Cena has been performing Throwbacks, Belly to Belly Suplexes, Fisherman Suplexes and has even regularly executed a Diving Fameasser. I'll be the first to admit that Cena isn't the greatest wrestler in the world, but it's time that people gave up on that stupid insult that no longer has any truth to it.[/QUOTE]Cena has improved by leaps and bounds lately...he should have wrestling matches with HBK and Edge.

i would not call cena a great wrestler by any means but yes he is getting much much better....i think maybe it is the people he has been working with also.....he has been working with some talented people so he has to pick his game up just to look credible........mvp i think is anohter example of that.....he has been improving a ton since his work with benoit

[QUOTE=BIGJOSH;229908]2005...he's had some other good matches...those are just the best that he's been involved with He's had some good matches with Rhino recently.[/QUOTE] good, but not great. I just think the guy has no drive anymore. People still seem to think he's back in 2002-2003. I mean sure he has a *** match from time to time still, but for a guy who will likley have super high stats, and a guaranteed B+ match guy, think he is no where near the hype. Lost his drive it seems.

[QUOTE=MrCanada;229910]good, but not great. I just think the guy has no drive anymore. People still seem to think he's back in 2002-2003. I mean sure he has a *** match from time to time still, but for a guy who will likley have super high stats, and a guaranteed B+ match guy, think he is no where near the hype. Lost his drive it seems.[/QUOTE]I think the recent booking of TNA hasn't put him in a place to have "great" matches.

Archived