Region Map

Not sure where I got the state listings but I put them in a nice neat map for those who were unsure. Hopefully it helps someone, I know I have looked at it a few times but that may be because I would forget my own name if I wasn't able to spell it backwards and forwards :D (US Region Map) [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/bobinc/TEWRegions.jpg[/IMG] If it is wrong I could correct but I think its good :cool:

[QUOTE=Rick Arnold;167621]Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma are the four states that comprise of the Mid-South. New Mexico is sometimes in the Mid-South, but Kansas is a part of the Mid-West.[/QUOTE] In the real world, this is the case, but in the locations section of TEW 2004, it had the states arranged just like the map above, with Arkansas and Louisiana in the South East, and Kansas and New Mexico in the Mid-South with Texas, and that seemed to carry over into TEW 2005, from what I can tell. Maybe the regions are arranged differently in The CornellVerse. For the record, Alaska and Hawaii weren't listed in TEW 2004, which seems to be the basis for the map. :)

Archived