Darkfire423 World

Whould you like to see it? With the more detailed editor and stuff in the new TEW my vision can come true again. Also with my new job i can do some work on it from work. If i get feedback i will start to work on it again. I changing the WORLD if it comes out again. To my knowledge this data while it never made daylight on 05 is the only non-real life, update to default or orginal data to be given to the public. later darkfire423

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;176327]You are already done with that much data? Did you just convert most of the old data?[/QUOTE] Basicly double convert......from 04 to 05 to 07 Still hell of alot of holes to patch. 1000 Workers are in.....about 300 are updated fully.....The other are useable but wrothless. All promotions are set up.....no tv shows, ppvs. Still alot of work.......but i work alone on sundays, on a computer all day. Today i was alone at work and updated about 100 workers......To go with guys i do in between. I guessing about a month of work.

I have about 350 workers done for my mod. About 15 promotions. 8 future workers and some belts for like 2 promotions. I figured I had about a month of work ahead but I think it may take about a month and a half because I need to test my data and make sure it is balanced and then release after some final tweaking. That is still very impressive. Do you have all of the logos for your promotions?

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;176424]I have about 350 workers done for my mod. About 15 promotions. 8 future workers and some belts for like 2 promotions. I figured I had about a month of work ahead but I think it may take about a month and a half because I need to test my data and make sure it is balanced and then release after some final tweaking. That is still very impressive. Do you have all of the logos for your promotions?[/QUOTE] I do have a bit ahead of everyone........I mean it isnt that much of deep details need to be done..... I have now 5 full promotions done (Workers, SHows, Titles) but i have not even started the big boys (GCW, worlds leader in Wrestling will have about 80 workers either in GCW or in the Delvopmental fed FAKE). I am aiming by Saturday to have about 8 more feds done. Which will mean about 400 workers fully done (alot of Japan Indies job sharing going on). Then next week tackle GCW(FAKE), Alpha Japan, New York Wrestling. That will be about 250 workers in that.

First Highlighted Promotion Alabama Wrestling - AW - Regional Size Founded - 6/19/1988 Bio:The last Traditional federation left in the US. They keep their old school fans with keep with old southren wrestling. Pre-Game Overview: Alabama Wrestling isn’t as flashy as some promotions, not as skilled either. What do you get, great old school wrestling. This throwback federation is being called the wrestling you dad or grandfather watched. Heels being Heels, and to stop them the babyfaces. I will not lie to you in less than 3 months late in 2006 AW lost 2 huge stars, Owner Maxx Payne (Due to injury and then retirement) and the former The Colorado Kid (Now under his real name Jason Wallace) to the GCW. Maxx Payne brought back former owner Anthony Ramos to help backstage and new blood to help in ring (the UK Monster Len Weis, and Mexican mad man El Gran Sheik), will it be enough to help them thru the times of darkness. Will Current Heavyweight champion Daniel Tabera (2006 Wrestler of the Year) breakout success spell doom for the old schoolers? Roster Abraham Zwillinger Acid Burn (1 half of the Tag Team Champions) Anthony Ramos (Road Agent) Ashton Szabo (1 half of the Tag Team Champions) Bear Dalton Chris Haseman Daniel Tabera (Heavyweight Champion) Doug Bernardo El Gran Sheik Gary Kulihaapai Gary The Wandering Hobo Gerry Morton Herb Sullican Howard Horseman Jake Briggs (Annoucer) John Campetella Kid Lazarus Lebron Samuels Len Weis Maxx Payne (Owner and Colour Commentator) Todd Butler (Referee)

• 3 months later...
All out War - Midlands (UK) - Hybrid BIO: Being the leader in the British wrestling scene. AOW is the largest British federation in the game. Pre-Game Overview: You start as the only UK company to have a TV Deal. Which has brought the top UK talent to your door. Which also means you are hated by every other UK promotion out there. Your Hybrid style allows you to bring in lots of different talents to see if they can become stars. Also you have a working agreement with Alabama Wrestling which gives you there champion who now is you champion as well Daniel Tabera. Talent, Money and a TV deal. Can you cross the pond? Or will you go down to the UNITED WRESTLING KINGDOM that has started to attack you. Roster Chris Haseman Cordell Young Damon Youmans Daniel Tabera (AOW British Champion) Davey Wyatt (Annoucer) Gary Kulihaaapai (Tag Team Champion) Gil Winslow Greg Hamilton Hank Winchester Heath Kerr Jake Gibson Jason MacDonald Jeremy Wilkeson Jonathon White Junior Westlund Kevin Dolan (Referee) Len Weis Merv Watson Michael Simpson (Owner and Color Commentary) Michael Watson Noland Ward Reginald Voskoboynik (Referee)

MidWest Pro-Wrestling - Great Lakes- Traditional Bio: After a small falling out Jimmy Hansen and Jimmy Hansen Jr left Eagle Pro and started working for their own company in the Midwest States of America. Game Story: Jimmy Hansen thought his son should have been the champion of Eagle Pro. Eagle Pro didnt think so and wanted to go in a different style. Jimmy pulled all his trained workers and moved back to his hometown of Mulkytown Illinois. Where for years his dojo was training stars of the wrestling world. You get access to the Hansen Family bloodline and with the loyal Silva brothers. The story here is that you have a talented roster. One of the best in the game. If you fail you failed, not the workers. Welcome to the Wrestling land that will give you a Kingdom. Roster: Alan Carter Anthony Silva Chris Haseman Damon Youmans Dan Tanaka (Referee) Daniel Tabera (International Wrestling Group North American Champion) Dusty Arden (International Wrestling Group Tag Team Champion) Estebon Maisonet Franklin Hansen (International Wrestling Group Tag Team Champion) Gene Hoffman Grant Swaner Hank Wichester Jimmy Hansen (Owner) Jimmy Hansen Jr (International Wrestling Group Heavyweight Champion) Joey Hansen (International Wrestling Group Light Heavyweight Champion) Jorge Silva Lebron Samuels Michael Silva Noland Ward Pierre Guillet Todd Butler (Referee)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived