Death of the Territories Preview

[center][IMG]http://cyclopsltd.net/images/DOTTWife.jpg[/IMG][/center] Everything has been ported over from a combination of WreSpi2: D.O.T.T. and TEW05: D.O.T.T. - then I have basically went through everything and applied it to new scale; worker stats, promotion popularity, angle risk/times, storyline plotting... everything. [B]Workers[/B]: 1227 [B]New Workers[/B]: 191 [B]Angles[/B]: 1212 [B]Storylines[/B]: 120 [b][u]U.S.[/u][/b] WWF (Cult) MACW (Regional) AWA (Regional) GCW (Regional) WCCW (Regional) SWCW (Regional) Mid-South (Regional) Central States (Regional) Memphis (Regional) Florida (Regional) Pacific Northwest (Regional) WWC (Regional) G.L.O.W. (Regional) Southeastern (Small) Houston (Small) Dick the Bruiser's WWA (Small) [b][u]Canada[/u][/b]: Maple Leaf (Regional) Calgary (Regional) Montreal (Regional) Maritimes (Regional) All Star (Small) [b][u]Japan[/u][/b]: All Japan (Regional) New Japan (Regional) All Japan Womens (Small) [b][u]Mexico[/u][/b]: CMLL (Cult) UWA (Regional) [b][u]U.K.[/u][/b]: Joint (Cult) All Star (Regional) [b][u]Europe[/u][/b]: CWA(EUR) (Regional) [B]** Title Lineages Completed (By Promotion) **[/B] Titles: 119 Grand total: 2,437 [B]SECW[/B] - Alabama, SE Heavy, SE TT [B]WCCW[/B] - American TT, Texas, American, TV [B]WWF[/B] - Heavy, Intercontinental, Tag Team, Ladies, WWWF U.S. TT (retired) [B]WWC[/B] - Universal, World TT, Puerto Rican, North American [B]WWA[/B] - Heavy, WWA TT [B]MACW[/B] - NWA World, NWA World TT, U.S., Mid-Atlantic, Mid-Atlantic TT [B]AWA[/B] - World, World TT, Ladies, World Leightweight [B]SWCW[/B] - Heavy, TT [B]CSTATE[/B] - Heavy, TT [B]CWA[/B] - Southern, Southern TT, Mid-America [B]CWF[/B] - Florida, Florida TT, Florida TV, Bahamas [B]PNW[/B] - Heavy, TT, Salem City Tournament [B]GCW[/B] - National, National TT, National TV, Georgia (retired), Cadillac Cup, Omni Tag Team Tournament [B]MSW[/B] - North American, MS TT [B]GLOW[/B] - GLOW Crown [B]MLW[/B] - NWA Canadian [B]ASW[/B] - Canadian Heavy, Canadian TT [B]CSW[/B] - North American, International TT, Brit Commonwealth [B]AGPW[/B] - International, U.S. Heavy, North American Tag [B]IWA[/B] - IWA International, IWA International Tag [B]UWA[/B] - WWF Lt Heavy [B]NJPW[/B] - WWF International, WWF Junior [B]AJPW[/B] - NWA International, NWA International Tag, All Asian Tag, PWF Heavy, NWA International Jr. [B]CMLL[/B] - NWA World Light Heavyweight [B]Catch Wrestling[/B] - CWA World Heavyweight [B]Joint[/B] - British Lightweight [B]ASUK[/B] - British Heavyweight, British Empire Middleweight [B]** Other Data Slices ** [/B] [B]Gimmicks[/B]: [B]Tag Teams[/B]: 475 [B]Stables[/B]: 47 [B]Promotion Pacts[/B]: 113 [B]Worker Relationships[/B]: 996 [B]Match Types[/B]: 97 [B]TV Networks/Slots/Shows[/B]: Done [B]Events[/B]: 227 [B]Dojos[/B]: 16 (All Japan Dojo, All Japan Women's Dojo, Arena Coliseo de Guadalajara, Billy Riley's Snakepit, CMLL Lucha Libre Camp for Waywards, Eddie Sharkey's Pro Wrestling Camp, Hiro Matsuda's Wrestling Death Camp, Killer Kowalski's House of Love, New Japan Dojo, The Double Cross Ranch, The Gagne Barn of Wrasslin' Training, The Hart Dungeon, Malenko's School of Professional Wrestling, Moolah's Finishing School for Girls, Wild Samoans Wrestling Camp, Mildred Burke's Wrestling School) [B]Dojo Graduates[/B]: 95

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are not cluttering up the boards dammit! This forum is for us to post progress. Your advertising your forum which i cant be assed to join. This is where its still at D. Boon. No worries just jokin. ;) Very good mod indeed though. I want screens of your mods quality :( .

[QUOTE=The Gaz;169381] i cant be assed [/QUOTE] I am assuming that is an "Ultimate Warrior Thing". I never did understand his promos but they were quite entertaining! And I quote..."Hoooooogggggaaaannnnnnnnn...I will climb into your airplane.....hhhhoooooooooogggggggaaaaaannnnnnnn...and push the controls into a nose dive...hhhooooooogggggggaaaaaaannnnnnn..." You know the rest! Truly one of the greatest promos of all time! Right up there with running over himself with 1,000 lawnmowers or something of that nature!

[QUOTE=DocStevens;169419]I am assuming that is an "Ultimate Warrior Thing". I never did understand his promos but they were quite entertaining! And I quote..."Hoooooogggggaaaannnnnnnnn...I will climb into your airplane.....hhhhoooooooooogggggggaaaaaannnnnnnn...and push the controls into a nose dive...hhhooooooogggggggaaaaaaannnnnnn..." You know the rest! Truly one of the greatest promos of all time! Right up there with running over himself with 1,000 lawnmowers or something of that nature![/QUOTE] what has that to do with what I said. :confused: Your weird :rolleyes:.

I Can't wait on it (D.O.T.T.), but you know that! I really think alot of effort is being put into it, to make it even better (if that's possible), utilizing the full benefits of the whole 2007 upgrades is totally awesome! Cheer's to D.O.T.T.!!! The first mod (and perhaps last) I will be playing on the new game!!

[QUOTE=The Gaz;169428]what has that to do with what I said. :confused: Your weird :rolleyes:.[/QUOTE] If you don't know my quote as parts of the greatest Ultimate Warrior promos of all time then check this link out: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39b7v1wzfg[/url] That is about 6 minutes of some of the best Warrior Promos you will EVER see! "Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel...load it with the warriors..." ~Ultimate Warrior circa 1989

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;169564]When is DOTT going to give the Warrior his due?[/QUOTE] DOTT is much more than just a MOD. It's a rebirth of a madness -- on that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over. All those who have Always Believed will open the wounds of `intensity' and bleed the blood of self once more. Living and controlling by the creed of trueness in WARRIOR once again, you must show no mercy, nor have any belief in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all. Always Believe...

[QUOTE=The Warrior;170923]DOTT is much more than just a MOD. It's a rebirth of a madness -- on that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over. All those who have Always Believed will open the wounds of `intensity' and bleed the blood of self once more. Living and controlling by the creed of trueness in WARRIOR once again, you must show no mercy, nor have any belief in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all. Always Believe...[/QUOTE] Lol we seem to have an Ultimate Warrior imitator on the boards.

[QUOTE=The Warrior;170923]DOTT is much more than just a MOD. It's a rebirth of a madness -- on that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over. All those who have Always Believed will open the wounds of `intensity' and bleed the blood of self once more. Living and controlling by the creed of trueness in WARRIOR once again, you must show no mercy, nor have any belief in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all. Always Believe...[/QUOTE]Props for that! Funny stuff!

Archived