C-Verse Draft-Your-Rsoter 2007

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as Derek and Dwight make their last picks we'll do the owner characters I'll make a list of the information I need and post it around lunch time. TheUnholyIcon as of right now you don't have a TV show and you made all your picks so if there's somethign you'd like to change now I'll give you a chance otherwise I guess no TV show is fine. All the other data has been updated and what not once the USER characters are in I'll post the full rosters on the front page with the AI auto pushed ranks so you can see where all your guys are. After that I'll need dispositions and gimmicks from everyone as well as teams titles and what not. But I'm getting ahead of myself let's get these last two picks done and then the owner characters.

Can't I hold my last draft pick open for trading with? You never know when the incentive of giving someone the chance to pick someone they've forgotten about could come in useful. I'm currently offering someone a trade for a worker+draft pick......... But if I [i]have[/i] to pick someone (I don't want to yet) then it would be Masutaro Kataoka. But again, I really want to try and use my pick as a bribe :) Will have all the other details you need later, including a probable redefining of my product. I'm still working out how to get it where I want it to be.

OK I'm giving anyoen till tonight at 8pm est to trade for Derek's pick after that Derek will add Masutaro Kataoka to his roster. Here's what I need for owner characters, post them here or PM me with. Also please tell me who your head booker is going to be along with your owner character. I did mine already I made a high skilled Manager (Classic) and pick Eisaku Hoshino as my head booker: Name: Short Name Gender Birth month Birth Year Nationality Based Role: Manager Classic Manager Diva Referee Announcer Commentator Basic Owner (this isn't actually in the list I'll just put your business and Booking skills higher then everyone elses.) Popularity: None Very Low Low Skill Level: Useless Very Low Low Medium High Very High A bio Can Work Areas: Personality Attidute Favored Roles: If you want more then the quick add gives you Additional languages Personal issues: Religion, drugs, roids Perfromance: Not reallyu neccearry for anyone who isn't a manager or maybe colour commentator but feel free. Skills: Since it's just a game I'm not gonna be particular the quick add will just set them but if there is something in particular you want high let me know. Physical: I'm basing it on myself I know I have knee and back problems so if anyone else wants to lwoer a condition let me know. Business As owner Business Repuatation: Don't go over baord the characters are suppsoed to be relatively new at this. Roster Size Pacts Patience Roster Turn over style preference Entertainment Realism Modern Old School As Booker Booking Repuatation: Again don't go over baord all of us with 90 ion booking would be silly plus these are owner characters. Hiring Firing Title changes

[QUOTE]Name: Toshiaki Inoki Short Name: Inoki Gender: Male Birth month: January Birth Year: 1957 Nationality: Japanese Based: Japan Role: Basic Owner Popularity: None Skill Level: Medium Bio: 'Toshiaki Inoki is the owner of the Golden Combat Japan promotion, he promises action and non stop great wrestling to the Japanese community. Many see him as a Japanese Icon while some just see him as the person who will drive GC-J into the ground before it even reaches its full potential.' Can Work Areas: Japan, USA, Canada Personality: Normal Attitude: Normal Favored Roles: Road Agent Additional languages Just Japanese Personal issues: None. Perfromance: N/A Skills: High Respect please. Physical: I've never broken a bone in my life so leave it please. Business Repuatation: 60% Roster Size: Very Small Pacts: Open Patience: Low Roster Turnover: Medium Style Preference: Realism Booking Repuatation: 10% Hiring: Bias Potential Firing: With Foresight Title changes: Rare[/QUOTE] Good? EDIT: Mito Miwa will be booking my promotion. EDIT2: Finance: Flashy

Name: Kayin Short Name: Kayin Gender: Male Birth month: Feb Birth Year: 1977 Nationality: Japanese Based: Japan Role: Basic Owner Popularity:Very Low Skill Level: He's an owner! He posesses no skills except those of ownership :p Kayin is a business man with a fearsome reputation at playing poker. He makes lots of money doing either and isn't afraid to take risks with his money, always confident of a big payoff. Strangely, little is known about him as he tends to avoid the public. Can Work Areas: Japan only Personality: Driven Attitude: Random Favored Roles: Just owner, nothing on screen Additional languages: Japanese, passable english Personal issues: None Perfromance: not important Skills: Good charisma and high resilience :) Nothing else important. Physical: He's all good. Business As owner Business Repuatation: 60... sounds decent enough Roster Size: Medium Pacts: Isolated Patience: Low Roster Turn over: Medium style preference: Modern, Realism As Booker Booking Repuatation: 0. He ain't doing the booking. Hiring: Athleticism Firing: with brain Title changes: average And my booker at the start of the game is to be the legendary [b]Optimus[/b]. I think he'll do a good job. :)

Name: Johnny Rodriguez Short Name: Johnny Rodriguez Gender: Male Birth month: June Birth Year: 1976 Nationality: United States Based: United States Role: Manager Classic Popularity: Low Skill Level: Very High A bio: Johnny Rodriguez was just your average everyday wrestling fan when the downfall of the industry changed his life. Seeing that the end of the wrestling witch hunt was eminent, Johnny took a risk and with a little bit of smooth talking and ingenuity was able to secure a loan and start up his own promotion: the Extreme Lucha Alliance; which he molded to be a perfect blend of DaVE style hardcore wrestling and SOTBPW lucha libre action. Can Work Areas: US, Mexico, Canada Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Normal Favored Roles: sometimes-color commentator Additional languages: basic Spanish Personal issues: none Performance: 80%: heel, weasel, ****y; 20% Brute, and 50% everything else Skills: C grade announcing skills Physical: 100% throughout Business As owner Business Reputation: 50% Roster Size: Huge Pacts: Open to pacts Patience: highest amount of patience Roster Turn over: average style preference: Entertainment Modern As Booker Booking Reputation: 20% Hiring: entertainment Firing: with brain Title changes: Average My booker to start the game will be [B]Nemesis[/B]

Name: Ted Graham Short Name: Graham Gender: Male Birth month: December Birth Year: 1981 Nationality: American Based: USA Role: Manager Classic Popularity: None Skill Level: Medium A bio Can Work Areas: United States Personality: Free Spirit Attitude: Professional Favored Roles: Occasional Wrestler: Sometimes Manager: Usually Announcer: Sometimes Color Commentator: Sometimes Personality: Sometimes Additional languages None Personal issues: None Perfromance: Weird, Crazy, ****y and Comedy should be pretty high, with everything else low. Skills: I'd like Brawling, Flashiness, and Aerial to all be about forty. Hardcore should be fifty-five-ish. Selling should be really, really high, like in the seventies, and Psychology should be above average. Mic Skills and Acting should be decently high, but a fairly low Charisma. Announcing should be high thirties, low forties. Everything else doesn't matter all that much. Physical: Head 90 Arms 100 Legs 85 Body 100 Business As owner Business Repuatation: 40 Roster Size Medium Pacts Open Patience Low Roster Turn over Low style preference Entertainment Modern As Booker Booking Repuatation: 65 Hiring: Potential Firing: With Heart Title changes: Medium

This should be good. [QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;185335] Name: Zack Macomber Short Name: Zack Gender: Male Birth month: February Birth Year: 1985 Nationality: American Based: Canada Role: Manager Classic Popularity: Low Skill Level: Medium A bio: Zack was a young manager on the American scene until the big shake up. He quickly left to Canada to try his luck at creating the greatest wrestling promotion around. He stacked the SH roster and hopes to finally show what the Stones and DeColts can do against each other. Can Work Areas: Canada USA Personality: Driven Attidute: Politician Favored Roles: Manager Color Commentator Additional languages Just English Personal issues: None Perfromance: Babyface: 55 Heel: 65 Weasel: 75 Wholesome: 55 ****y: 55 Cool: 45 Weird: 40 Skills: Can I snag some more star quality? Thanks. Physical: Physical is just fine. Business As owner Business Repuatation: 30 Roster Size: Large Pacts: Open Patience: Medium Roster Turn over: Low Finance: Prudent style preference Entertainment Old School As Booker Booking Repuatation: 15 Hiring: With Charisma Firing: With Foresight Title changes: Infrequent[/QUOTE] And George DeColt will be the man booking the promotion. (I originally wanted Dan and George to have to come together, with Dan owning and George booking, but this should be fine ;-))

Everyone is set with alifetime contract to their own fed. There is also a financial stat I forgot about so: Finance: Mean Prudent Average Flashy I have everyone set ot average you only have to reply if you wanto tchange it. Dwight I set your respect to 75% Also for Derek and Dwight being part of a Japanese company I gave you loalty to your own fed Derek I think it's very funny you picked Feb 1977 as that's my birth month and year. I set your reslience to 90 they are always high in the quick add characters and your chrisma to 60. Imarevenant your announcing was set to 60%, also there is no Hugh for rsoter size so I assume you wanted the highest whihc is massive. Also for Hiring style there is no entertainment the closest is Looks and Charisma I chose charisma. Shamelessposer there is no bio for your character. I messed around with your stats a bit and effectively you're an out of commission hardcore style wrestler who mostly cmanages or commentates but who can get in the ring and sell another guy beating him up, unelss of course you mess up a move and kill him as I gave you a really low safety and I mean really low like 10%. You should also pick a head booker other than yourself as if you don't the game will hire some one for you. I didn't get to you yet nightsahdeex lunch is over.

Name: Chris Stevens Short Name: Chris Stevens Gender: M Birth month: February Birth Year: 1989 Nationality: European Based: USA Role: Basic Owner Popularity: None Skill Level: Medium A bio: Chris Stevens is a very smart kid from Europe. He loves watching wrestling, but he wanted be more than just a fan. He didn't have the talent to become a wrestler and is afraid to talk in front of a crowd. After the big shake-up in the wrestling world he took the opportunity to start his own promotion with some sponsor money he collected, Future Championship Wrestling. Can Work Areas: All Personality: very nice Attidute: Normal Favored Roles: Personality Additional languages: English (fluent), French (passable), German (passable), Spanish (basic), Italian (basic) Personal issues: none [B][U]As owner[/U][/B] Business Repuatation: 55 Roster Size: Large Pacts: Hostile Patience: Low Roster Turn over: Medium Finance: Prudent style preference: modern, entertainment, Old School [U][B]As Booker[/B][/U] Booking Repuatation: 55 Hiring: Background Firing: With Brain Title changes: Average My booker: Larry Wood I needed a bio for my fed too right? Here goes: FCW is a wrestling promotion formed by Chris Stevens. Stevens, being a fan of all kind of wrestling styles wanted his promotion to represent that. This means the one day you'll see a slow paced old school brawl in the main event, while another day you'll see a lucha libre match in that spot.

Name: JD Silver Short Name: J Gender: Male Birth month: Jan. Birth Year: 1988 Nationality: American Based: USA Favoured Roles: Manager, Color Commentator Popularity: Very Low Skill Level: Medium A bio: JD Silver was a promising young manager on the indy scene who doubled as a booker for some promtions. His big break came with the fall of the wrestling industry in December. He took out a bank loan to open the XWA and, despite not having a business bone in his body, hopes to turn it into a profitable company. Can Work Areas: USA, Canada Personality: Driven Attitude: Proffesional Favored Roles:Manager- Usually, Color- Usually Additional languages: Spanish: Passable Personal issues: none Perfromance: Baby Face:75 Heel:85 C0cky: 80 Wholesome:70 Comedy:60 The rest can be left alone Skills: Mic, charisma, and acting should be around 75 Physical: Nothing wrong here Business As owner Business Repuatation: 15 Roster Size: Medium Pacts: Open Patience: High Roster Turn over: Medium Finance: Prudent style preference Entertainment: Check Realism Modern: Check Old School As Booker Booking Repuatation: 45 Hiring: Bias Potential Firing: With Foresight Title changes: Infrequent My Head Booker: Angry Gilmore

OK I'm giving anyoen till tonight at 8pm est to trade for Derek's pick after that Derek will add Masutaro Kataoka to his roster. Here's what I need for owner characters, post them here or PM me with. Also please tell me who your head booker is going to be along with your owner character. I did mine already I made a high skilled Manager (Classic) and pick Eisaku Hoshino as my head booker: Name:Alexander Fayt Short Name Fayt Gender Male Birth month March Birth Year 1986 Nationality Based Role: Basic Owner Popularity: None Skill Level: Medium Can Work Areas: Personality - Driven Attidute - Prodessional Favored Roles: Road Agent Additional languages French, English Personal issues: none Skills: Quick add, not picky. Physical: Everything fine. Business As owner Business Repuatation: 20 Roster Size - Medium Pacts - Open Patience - High Roster Turn over - Medium style preference Modern As Booker Booking Repuatation: 0 Hiring - Potential Firing - With Foresight Title changes - Infrequent

I submitted a PM earlier, but that was before you posted what you wanted. If anything here is different (I'm doing it from memory) use what I've put here, thanks. Name: Diego Ochoa Fuentes Short Name: Diego Gender: Male Birth month: March Birth Year: 1969 Nationality: Mexican Based: Mexico Role: Commentator Popularity: Low Skill Level: High A bio: A young entrepreneur from a wealthy Mexican family, Diego Ochoa Fuentes viewed the world-wide collapse of the wrestling industry as a personal opportunity. Recognizing that it was better to wait for the dust to settle than to strike out immediately, he bided his time and worked to get everything in order for the day that the time would be right to bring his vision of what wrestling should be to the world. Today is that day and AMLL is the place! Can Work Areas: Mexico, USA Personality: Normal Attidute: Normal Favored Roles: Usually=Commentator Sometimes=Announcer, Personality Additional languages: Passable in English (quick add should generate as Fluent in Spanish & Passable in English, but in case it doesn't) Personal issues: None Performance: I'm fine with what the quick add generates. Skills: I'm fine with what the quick add generates. Physical: 100% across the board. He shouldn't really be getting involved, so it really shouldn't matter much. Business As owner Business Reputation: 52 Roster Size: Medium Pacts: Normal Patience: Medium Roster Turn over: Medium Finance: Average style preference: Modern & Old-School As Booker Booking Reputation: 23 Hiring: Bias Athleticism Firing: With Foresight Title changes: Average Head Booker will be Marcos Flores. Diego & Kojima will be on the booking team. Also use my current avatar as his picture. You can find a 150x150 version [URL="http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m136/AlecBurkhardt/TEW/AAB994.jpg"]here[/URL].

I've edited the data so that all the tag teams are still in and as are the titles and title lineages. When I did everythign by just deleting the feds it erased all that data. So if anyone wants a list of which tag teams are still whole in your promotino let me know. theunholyicon You forgot nationality, based in and active areas for now I'm gonna set you American, USA and US + Canada. If you want anything different let me know. Also there is no Bio for your character which I guess is alright I can make one up if you don't want too. Also you didn't pick your head booker, I'm just gonna make it Professor Nero seeing as he's got a 70% booking skill and the same baises as your user character. Nick everyone was making an owner character I liked the idea of everyone having one but if you are really totally against it and it doesn't bother anyone else I can make Elemental II the owner, although I'd prefer not too. Shameless Poser You still need to pick a head booker or I can just search your current roster for some one with booking skill and a similar style of booking as your user character. You actually still don't have a character bio. Anyone who doesn't want to make an adjusted fed bio or an owner character bio I can do one that wil fit the scenario. For those who have't seen it this is the background I'd like to use for the scenario it makes it more than jsut a random draft but an alternate universe extention of the cornellverse [QUOTE]The scenario is actually going to have background and not just be a random get rid of the promotions and add the new ones. The basics are that the wrestling world had a huge shake up starting in the big promotions and working its way down. Sex, drugs, tax fraud and Creative Accounting among other things caused massive scrutiny of the whole wrestling business world wide. In beginning just the big promotions were forced to shut down. An influx of major wrestlers made the smaller promotions drool but they could barely afford any of them. The fans turned their backs on the sport as a whole especially in Japan where the fans saw the betrayal of the big promotions as a loss of honor for the sport. Even with an influx of new promotions most couldn't get an audience and went quickly back out of business. In the long run every promotions world wide floundered leaving the wrestling world none existent. January 2007 the trials are over and many people were exonerated in what is now being called a witch hunt. Most of the owners of the smaller promotions could not afford to open their babies again as they spent most of their money on legal fees. The owners of the big promotions felt the business was to risky at the time to restart their promotions. 11 wrestling enthusiasts world wide saw the basically jobless talent pool, the lack of any promotions and the fans finally feeling the effects of withdrawal as the perfect time to restart the business form scratch. Independently they each opened their promotions and have already pieced together small but effective rosters. With the fans clamoring for wrestling each promotion has been classified as regional before even their first shows have been put on. Now we just wait to see wil these new promotions float or will they sink. Will others follow in their footsteps and will the old promotions come back to retake their sports in the business. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;185846]I've edited the data so that all the tag teams are still in and as are the titles and title lineages. When I did everythign by just deleting the feds it erased all that data. So if anyone wants a list of which tag teams are still whole in your promotino let me know. [/QUOTE] I noticed that too, when I went to look at some of the data after moving feds over to the New file. Basically everything that is linked to the fed (contracts, teams, stables, titles, etc.) is erased. It may be too late now, but I think if you go into those areas and de-link the entries from the promotion before deleting the promotion, they will stick around. Didn't have time to really test it out fully though. But since you're already past that stage, sorry I didn't mention this sooner. And I'd take a list of the tag teams for my fed. I'll be sending you a list of my own created teams, but just in case there are some already there I'm not thinking of. Also, eventually I'll have stables (6 I think) as well.

Adam Matravers and Petey Barnes are the only still together team on your roster. I don't know if I'll get to it tonight but on the front page list I will put in the full rosters with the auto pushes so folks can decide who they wnat to put together based on the pushes they'll end up having. Oh and Derek it seems no one has trade with you so I'm putting in Masutaro Kataoka it's almost 11 so I gave you a few extra hours for a last minute trade. Nick I went through your roster and Elemental II has no business skills and Bruce the Giant has no booking skill so you might want to repick. If you don't want to make an owner character here are the only workers on your roster with business: Rip Chord Business 45% Roster Size: Medium Pacts: Open Patience: High Roster Turnover: Medium Finance: Average Styles: Entertainment and Old School PRIDE Kioso Business 35% Roster Size: Small Pacts: Open Patience: High Roster Turnover: Low Finance: Average Styles: Realism, Modern and Old School Larry Vessey Business 30% Roster Size: Samll Pacts: Hostile Patience: Low Roster Turnover: High Finance: Mean Styles: Entertainment and Old School and here are the guys who can book Rip Chord Booking 75% Hiring: Potential Firing: Foresight Title Change: Average PRIDE Koiso Booking: 55% Hiring: Athleticism Firing: Heart Title Changes: Rare Joey Poison Booking 50% Hriing: Athleticism Firing: Heart Title Changes: Frequent Elemental II Booking 40% Hiring: Athleticism Firing: Wallet Title Changes: Frequent Larry Vessey Booking 30% Hiring: Background Firing: Brain Title Changes Frequent Mean Jean Cattley Booking: 24% Hiring: Potential Firing: Foresight Title Changes: Infrequent

OK Derek has sent me everything about his roster and I've entered it in I'm going to post the auto pushes with the full rosters on the first page were the pick lists were. For anyone else who has Women on their roster there is a new setting for Women's in product called Integrated it has changed Sensation Ogiwara and Thunder Hike on IJW's roster from personalites to actual wrestlers and others may wish to do the same.

What exactly are you going to want in terms of more information for the feds? The automatic push list you post is the same as I got, although there are some changes I want in terms of face/heel. I also have some stables, some tag teams, titles (& holders), etc. in mind. Plus I still have to redo the fed profile to fit with the backstory you've created. And there might be things I haven't even thought of yet that you'd like for us to provide to flesh out the mod some. So basically, do you have a list of which bits of information you are going to want (allow) to be provided? And any idea as to the format you'd like that would make it easiest for you to enter the data into the mod?

I put up the list so people could see who would be fighting for titles and who would be close enough in push to team and what not. Basically you can cut and paste what I have for your fed. I want the dispositions and gimmicks if any. I need titles, teams and stables. You can post any changes in product and changes in fed background. Hopefully everyone will fill in the blanks and actually make this an interesting mod if not I will fill in anything people don't feel like doing. As a note I'm setting all titles to their lowest possible prestieges, all new teams not already existing in the game have zero experience,, momentum is set to random and because there is no random for gimmick rating everyone is set to B unless some one can come up with a better idea.

Archived