Where are you guys from?

DannyDemon

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Montreal, Quebec; On The Plateau. Think Brooklyn and you won't be too far away from what the hood where I live now looks like. It's both nice and ugly, depends how the locals feel. I grew up (In my teens) in the hood of Parc Extension. Poor, violent and multi-ethnical. Hell, that last part was how I got my taste in Asian girls, there were a lot of whatever-country-they-came-from girls around. Was next to an even worse hood known as Griffintown. Officially, the whole area was abandonned little by little and not many folks lived there, but in reality, you could probably find more street gangs, drugs and weapons in Griffintown than in the rest of the island combined. Eventually, the government teared down the whole hood and built a "Multimedia City" over the rubble, and now Electronic Arts and UbiSoft have big offices there. The bums are still around, they just moved to Parc Extension. Montreal could be the setting for a Grand Theft Auto chapter. Street Gangs, Bikers, The Italian Mafia, The Russian Mafia, The Triads, The Felquists, The Neo-Fascists, and of course the corrupted elite. All you need!

[QUOTE=Phil Parent]Montreal, Quebec; On The Plateau. Think Brooklyn and you won't be too far away from what the hood where I live now looks like. It's both nice and ugly, depends how the locals feel. I grew up (In my teens) in the hood of Parc Extension. Poor, violent and multi-ethnical. Hell, that last part was how I got my taste in Asian girls, there were a lot of whatever-country-they-came-from girls around. Was next to an even worse hood known as Griffintown. Officially, the whole area was abandonned little by little and not many folks lived there, but in reality, you could probably find more street gangs, drugs and weapons in Griffintown than in the rest of the island combined. Eventually, the government teared down the whole hood and built a "Multimedia City" over the rubble, and now Electronic Arts and UbiSoft have big offices there. The bums are still around, they just moved to Parc Extension. Montreal could be the setting for a Grand Theft Auto chapter. Street Gangs, Bikers, The Italian Mafia, The Russian Mafia, The Triads, The Felquists, The Neo-Fascists, and of course the corrupted elite. All you need![/QUOTE] & the award for longest post goes to............Me coz i just copied this one & added a little bit :D :p well it seems that we are quite a mixed forum then dont it

Guest mdisturbed
Born and raised in Syracuse New York and currently living south of Boston 20 miles or so..... I will retire to south carolina to play golf though.....

Archived