Where are you guys from?

DannyDemon

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Farrah Whitworth-Rahn]Phoenix, Arizona. Pretty boring, I know.[/QUOTE] I love visiting Tempe on holiday.....wish I could get a job and settle down in that area :cool: Untill then I'm stuck in the slum that is Greenock in ol Bonnie Scotland :(

• 5 years later...
Born and Raised in St. Louis, moved to Montgomery after college, then to Oklahoma to get a masters at Oklahoma Uni (boomer sooner). Then back to St. Louis where I plan on staying since moving a business is not fun or easy in this economy.

[QUOTE=Slagaholic;1024270]Don't know. I've seen them maybe twice in my entire life.[/QUOTE] I know the feeling. I live in Maine and I have relatives spread throughout various New England states, Alaska, California, Canada and who knows where else. The people in the New England states I'm more likely to see but it's rare. I've lived in Maine my entire life. I've only moved once in my life. Sophomore year of HS we moved from the house I grew up in to the house I'm living in now (it's like two miles from the original house). I'm at home with the folks for the last summer ever - one year left on the B.S. Boy it feels good to say that. :cool:

[QUOTE=BHK1978;1024368]Logan, You want to hear something weird? I live in Rhode Island and have been to every state on the east coast, with the exception of Maine. Which is weird because it is not that far away.[/QUOTE] I'm not surprised. :p There truly isn't much to do here. You'd have to know someone or have a real purpose to visit Maine. The camping, fishing, and hunting is great but beyond that I don't see any attractions. Is peace and quiet an attraction?

Archived