Things happen

Has something funny hapend to you when playing with real life data, like Hardcore Holly becomeing the WWF champion or lets say you're 10 years into your career and you look at hmm... lets say SCSA profile and see he has only won the European title. Or....Maybe The Rock or Goldberg or Hulk Hogan getting their neck braked and retired or worst case someones death?

Guest Weden
Or you realise that's the WWF is dead and gone, the European title is defunct and Steve Austin doesn't wrestle? Or that nobody gets their neck "braked?"

Ok... 1) Dont make fun of my English couse i don't live in America or England, and if it's full of people like you i don't want to. 2) WWF is dead....In some datas YES, in some NO. In real life it goes by WWE, but i dont give BS abot some wildlife foundation or whatever and the European title is dead now but it wasn't some years back. 3) You didn't even answer any of the questions i asked, you only criticized.

Guest Weden
1) Bad English? So you can make a perfectly fine sentence... but you have trouble with broken? 2) The European title wasn't around in 1983... 3) Constructive criticism at that...

Weden, be a little tolerant of other people. Not everyone knows what you know or sees things from your point of view. There's nothing wrong with helping or fellowshipping others, and it's not even difficult. ^ That's constructive criticism.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, no-one has injuries yet. But while playing my game, i viewed SWF's results and on the same show Warlord Agony defeated Angry Gilmore for the SWF North American title :eek: but thats not all, in the main event Joe Sexy beat Sam Keith for the SWF World title :eek: Talk about shockness.

Archived