Antitrust - The End of a Monopoly

Are you checking out all your tag combinations at house shows to see if they click well? Great diary!! Probably my favourite actually!! Its a smart idea you've came up with, and I enjoy your take on all the characters, and the direction your promotion is heading in!! Just a shame you couldn't have Rich Money or Sam Keith on Scar!! That would be awsome!! :D I've become a Matt Sparrow & Joe Sexy mark because of this diary! You should do a questionaire for the fans who read this, just to see what/who people are enjoying, or possibly disliking etc Keep up the brilliant work!!!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Doe-Bomb;258817]Are you checking out all your tag combinations at house shows to see if they click well? Great diary!! Probably my favourite actually!! Its a smart idea you've came up with, and I enjoy your take on all the characters, and the direction your promotion is heading in!! Just a shame you couldn't have Rich Money or Sam Keith on Scar!! That would be awsome!! :D I've become a Matt Sparrow & Joe Sexy mark because of this diary! You should do a questionaire for the fans who read this, just to see what/who people are enjoying, or possibly disliking etc Keep up the brilliant work!!!![/QUOTE]Hey, thank you so much. I appreciate the kind words. I actually don't run house shows. I'm at Cult currently, so I run the occasional live event that I book myself; that way, I get a potential popularity and prestige raise without burning out areas that I need to keep strong for TV and PPV. I would love to have either of those guys. Who knows, I have the same prestige as SWF thanks to their fall to cult and getting both their TV shows cancelled, so if Keith or Money don't mind working on a PPA, it could happen... I have some (hopefully) interesting plans for Joe Joe. And Sparrow will figure into something coming up too. They aren't going anywhere and I'm glad I've been able to hit the mark with their characters. I would do up a questionnaire, but I feel like the floor is always open for comments and questions, and I'd rather people comment on whatever strikes them as good or bad, rather than being obligated to fill out every section which can be a chore. (What's your favourite storyline? What's your least favourite storyline? Which storyline is [I]juuuuust [/I]right? Air Attack Weasel or Andre Jones? Do you think Jehovah is cute, circle yes or no.) But here's a call-out to anyone else who's read but hasn't said anything: I definitely want to know what you're thinking! But if you're more of a lurker, that is cool too and I thank you. Oh, wait, here's a question for all: a nickname for Chris Rockwell, anyone have one? I don't think "The Guy Who Used To Wear A Crab Hat" Chris Rockwell will cut it, and that's all I've got. Shout it out. Thanks again Doe-Bomb! More on the way.

• 2 weeks later...
[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/SCARwrestlingcom.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red][B] SCAR-Wrestling.com Headlines for Week 1, July 2007 [/B][/COLOR]
[U][IMG]http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/th_AliciaStrong.jpg[/IMG][/U] [COLOR=Red][B]A STRONG FOURTH?[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=Red][B]Alicia Strong[/B][/COLOR] has seemingly volunteered for duty on Remo and Jack Bruce's team by bailing out Jack Giedroyc at the end of last week's edition of Survive or Die. Will she be joining them in battle, or was it merely an act of principle? Either way, Alicia is expected to make her intentions clear this week, and she'll also meet Chris Rockwell in the ring for a one-on-one contest.
[IMG]http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/th_Remo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red][B]WHO WILL BE LEFT STANDING?[/B][/COLOR] Two weeks out from the history-altering main event of Rise of the Rebellion, Cherry Eisen has booked two matches that could change the face of the Escape From Hell bout. Enforcer Roberts will face [COLOR=Red][B]Remo[/B][/COLOR], and SCAR Champion Angry Gilmore will meet Jack Bruce in two Last Man Standing matches. This is a golden opportunity for Team Eisen to weaken two of their opponents, and possibly take them out of commission.
[IMG]http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/th_WandaFish.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=Red][B]WANDA SUMMONED FOR ANNOUNCEMENT[/B][/COLOR] SCAR-Wrestling.com has learned that [COLOR=Red][B]Wanda Watson[/B][/COLOR] has been ordered to appear at the Huntsville Fairgrounds to be addressed by Cherry Eisen. What does this mean for the female superstar who has made it her mission to represent women's wrestling? Will her SCAR tenure take an upturn or, as is most likely, will it get a lot worse?

So my new resolution is to make sure I leave both positive comments and constructive criticism on the dynasties I really like. And yours is easy. This is not enough to justify the two weeks of waiting, dude! We need a show out of you! After all, August could finally be your DOTM. I'm about ready to start a write-in campaign.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;266857]Oh I'm sorry forgot to leave my constructive critism .................................................................................... Oh yeah more pictures of Cherry![/QUOTE] You're totally on to something! I would like to revise my erstwhile criticism. I will now criticize you (lacerate, even...) in the following way and to the following degree: [b][u]THIS DYNASTY IS NOT PERVY ENOUGH.[/u][/b] More boobs. (is saying "boobs" a violation of the TOS?) :eek: :confused: :( :mad:

I've been meaning to leave some criticism or at least a comment in this diary for some time but never seemed to find a reason. Lazy I know. I think there needs to be some sort of interaction between Eisen and the Player Character as Eisen should NOT be understanding or supportive of the near parity between the SWF and SCAR. Chris Rockwell has two easily coined names, and I'm a fan of alliteration, so let that be a warning here. The first is Chris Path of Christ Rockwell, although the Wrath of God might take umbrage at it. The other is Chris "Crusader" Rockwell, which gives him a perfect excuse to carry out 'crusades' against whichever face he pleases. And finally, just to spitball some ideas, with the name Rockwell there is a host of geological possibilities. Bejeweled Diplomat Chris Rockwell - of course this would completely undo his 'from the streets' character. Perhaps Chris Flinty Bastard Rockwell. Ok... stopping... now. Jehovah - yes... no... [b]Mabey[/b] Air Attack Weasel needs to show up in some Mean Streets Cardigans and Sweatervests as the goes... Mean Streets of the Tennis Court. I'll be back with some stronger criticisms... when you post your next show.

[B][COLOR=Green]SCAR Survive or Die on Sports America (Episode 117) Live on Thursday, Week 1, July 2007 Announcers: Duane Fry and Grandmaster Phunk Held at the Huntsville Fairgrounds (South East) Attendance: 5,000 (sell-out!) [IMG]http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/th_SCAR_alt.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=Green][B] Alicia Strong [/B][/COLOR]began the show in the ring, and asked for Remo and the Jacks, Bruce and Giedroyc, to join her in the ring, which they soon did. She bluntly said that she wants to be the fourth member of their team at Rise of the Rebellion; she wants to take Cherry out of power for a month, she wants to usher in the golden era of SCAR, and dammit, she wants a shot at the SCAR Championship too! “[I]But I’m not going to demand the last spot on the team... I’m going to ask for it. I want you to approve of it, because I want you to believe that I will give everything I have to win for us.[/I]” Remo and Jack Bruce conferred, and seemed to be good with it. The rock star spoke. “[I]Alicia, baby, you’ve beaten Roberts twice? That’s good enough for us, you’re—[/I]” “[I]Hold up a sec![/I]” Giedroyc broke in. “[I]Strong, you’re good and all, and you’ve got the genes. But can you get down and dirty - hardcore? Are you tough enough? If not, you’re nothing but a liability, and I’d rather us be down a man - person - [/I][I]than held back.[/I]” Giedroyc felt the boos on his back, and turned to face the audience. In an instant, Strong had pulled him back into a dragon sleeper which the sell-out crowd cheered. He fought and wriggled but she had it in tight, and cinched her toned arm around his neck. ([I]Fry: Is that tough enough for you, Jack?![/I]) Remo put the microphone to Giedroyc’s face as he grunted. Finally, he spoke. “[I]Alright, you’re in![/I]” She released him and turned up a corner of her mouth, pleased. He got back to his feet, and after she’d shaken hands with Remo and Bruce, Alicia turned to him. He looked at her outstretched hand but instead clapped her on the shoulder non-commitally, and seemed to mouth, “[I]You still gotta prove yourself to me.[/I]” ([I]Phunk: That’s a nice couple of misfits Remo and Bruce picked up! You think they’re gonna be on the same page in Escape from Hell? Fry: This is the team for Rise of the Rebellion! Remo, Bruce, Giedroyc, Strong - Team SCAR! Phunk: What?! That ain’t Team SCAR - Cherry’s team is Team SCAR, she owns the joint![/I]) [COLOR=Green][B]B ---------- MATCH 1 KID TOMA vs. KURT LARAMEE (w/ Air Attack Weasel and Andre Jones)[/B] [/COLOR] Fry announced that Matt Sparrow was recuperating from dental surgery as a result of Laramee’s tooth-bashing actions last week, so Toma was all by his lonesome against the three-man crew. The advantage quickly yielded the match’s turning point; Toma controlled Laramee until the King of the Streets was able to lowbridge him to the floor, and as Kurt distracted the referee, Weasel and Jones each took a monitor from the announce position ([I]Phunk: I cain’t see![/I]) and chucked them down hard on Toma’s back. ([I]Fry: Ugh![/I]) They stomped him mercilessly and rolled him in just as the referee had seen enough of Laramee’s antics. Toma was slung into the ropes and ate a Switchblade Powerslam for a win. [COLOR=Green][B] Winner: Kurt Laramee at 6:50, D ---------- [/B][/COLOR] Laramee called his boys in and exchanged a surprisingly-elaborate handshake with both of them before calling a further beatdown on Toma. ([I]Fry: For God’s sakes, it’s not fair! Sparrow’s at home, and Toma doesn’t have a friend in the[/I][I]—[/I]) Cameras switched to a heavyset Samoan man plodding down the aisle, face contorted in anger. ([I]Phunk: Think again! Who’s that anyway?![/I]) He rolled in and belted Weasel and Jones to the mat with right hands. Laramee stepped nose-to-nose with him for a jaw session, asking the newcomer who he the hell he thought he was, but was merely kicked into the ropes and clobbered with a headbutt to the nose on the return pass. ([I]Fry: This guy looks familiar, he’s - yeah, that is him![/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] ([I]Fry: It’s [COLOR=Green][B]Rhino Rav Toma![/B][/COLOR] Kid Toma’s brother! It’s got to be him![/I]) With the ring cleared, Rhino stood over Kid Toma who was holding his back in pain. Rhino didn’t extend a hand to help him up, and merely waited for Kid to pull himself together, then pointed to the aisle and followed his brother out. [COLOR=Green][B]D- ---------- MATCH 2 ALICIA STRONG vs. CHRIS ROCKWELL[/B][/COLOR] Likely as punishment for her actions last week, Alicia drew possibly the fastest rising star in pro wrestling, Rockwell, and Fry noted that it would be a huge win for either participant—Strong would show her team she’s on their level, and Rockwell would be able to impress Emma Chase by knocking off a tough opponent. It started off at a quick pace before Rockwell slowed it down and methodically worked her neck, softening it up for the Rock Tumbler. But Alicia fought back valiantly and spun out of the finisher attempt into a small package that nearly got three. Alicia had the advantage from then on, and drove Rockwell into the turnbuckles with forearm shots. She backed up to the opposite corner – ([I]Fry: This could spell the end right here![/I]) – but someone invaded the ring. Not one of Cherry’s minions, but Bulldozer Brandon Bruce. He beat her to the punch and crushed Rockwell into the turnbuckles with a gigantic avalanche. ([I]Fry: Brandon Bruce getting his revenge! Phunk: And the match is over![/I]) [COLOR=Green][B] Winner, by disqualification: Chris Rockwell at 16:02, B- ---------- [/B][/COLOR] Alicia threw her hands up, thinking she had the match won, but Bulldozer was oblivious; he drove his shoulder into Rockwell’s midsection repeatedly, face determined, and blood eventually sputtered out of Rockwell’s mouth down his chest. ([I]Fry: Bruce – Bruce is just mauling him![/I]) Bruce mercifully stopped, but only to pull Rockwell out of the corner and huck him overhead with a giant belly-to-belly. Bruce hovered over Rockwell, satisfied now as his opponent for Rise of the Rebellion choked and held his midsection on the mat. ([I]Fry: This is a brutal side of Bruce! Phunk: Whaddaya think Emma made of that?[/I]) [COLOR=Green][B]B- ---------- [/B][/COLOR] We went backstage outside Jack Giedroyc’s dressing room, where he was visible through his ajar door, and audible too, blasting some loud metal. [COLOR=Green][B]Bart Biggz [/B][/COLOR]and [COLOR=Green][B]Zimmy Bumfhole [/B][/COLOR]crept up to the room and brandished their title belts. Just as they prepared to enter and ambush their rival, Alicia attacked from behind, kicking Bart into Zimmy. The latter fell, and Alicia dazed Biggz with a forearm before tossing him through Giedroyc’s door practically into his lap. Jack calmly stood up, deposited a groggy Bart outside of his door and turned to Alicia, somewhat embarrassed. “[I]Coulda taken care of them myself.[/I]” He left, leaving Alicia to the metal. [COLOR=Green][B]B- ---------- MATCH 3 LAST MAN STANDING JACK BRUCE vs. ANGRY GILMORE[/B][/COLOR] They used tons of implements from around ringside to beat the hell out of each other, and Jack Bruce took a liking to the timekeeper’s bell. After surviving a whaling from Angry Gilmore and a garbage can, Bruce blasted him with a flying ring bell shot. The crowd counted with referee Jay Fair to eight, but Gilmore narrowly pulled himself up by the ropes, now with an open cut on his forehead. Bruce bounced off of the opposite side for what could have been the death blow, but Gilmore launched him to the outside with a back body drop. Gilmore laid in some boots, and then laid something else on Bruce: the heavy announce table. ([I]Fry: That’ll crush him! Phunk: But he ain’t gonna get up, is he?[/I]) Gilmore threw two steel chairs and a section of padding on top of the pile as the referee counted, but when it shook and Bruce looked like he might still emerge, Gilmore picked up Duane Fry and sat him on the pile to secure his win. ([I]Phunk: Way to help him win, Fry! Whose side you on, anyway?[/I]) [COLOR=Green][B] Winner: Angry Gilmore at 13:18, B- ---------- [/B][/COLOR] Backstage, [COLOR=Green][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] was with the interviewer, and had his Body Count Championship over one shoulder. “[I]Last week, I was gonna give that rat Mainstream Hernandez one more chance – the chance of a lifetime. A match for this belt at Rise of the Rebellion. But then that Plague flew, or dropped, or – whatever, cut me off before I could get the words out. So Plague, if you want to get involved, the offer extends to you too. I’ll take both of you on, and walk out with this belt.[/I]” [COLOR=Green][B]D ---------- [/B][/COLOR] Back in the ring, [COLOR=Green][B]Wanda Watson[/B][/COLOR] had apparently been summoned by Cherry Eisen. [COLOR=Green][B]SCAR’s Owner[/B][/COLOR] appeared on the screen to greet her. “[I]Wanda, I could never be too busy for you. In fact, with the biggest match in SCAR history coming up, you’ve still been on my mind. I’ve been thinking about how you want women’s wrestling to have a place in SCAR... and maybe you’re right. I mean, you beat me! You must have a point. But the only question, Wanda, is whether women should face the men, or other women.[/I]” “[I]So I’m giving you a match at Rise of the Rebellion. If you win, then you get your wish: women can compete against men or women. But if you lose, then the women will have their own division... I’m thinking ‘The T&A Division’ or something along those lines.[/I]” “[I]And now to meet your opponent... a beast who falls somewhere between being a man or a woman... Katana Katayama![/I]” A hulking woman lumbered into frame and sneered at the camera. [CENTER][IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/SuzueKatayama.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] “[I]Wanda, you should have been careful what you wished for. Because you just got it.[/I]” [COLOR=Green][B]C- ---------- MATCH 4 MIKEY JAMES vs. PLAGUE[/B][/COLOR] As James looked up the aisle for his opponent’s entrance, Plague was lowered behind him and dropkicked him from the safety of his zipline. Straight domination with lots of pointed chops and thrusts, and it was ended decisively when Plague springboarded backwards from the second rope and hit a flying thrust to James’ throat. ([I]Fry: And time! Do Phoenix and Hernandez stand a chance at Rise of the Rebellion?[/I]) [COLOR=Green][B] Winner: Plague at 3:15, D- ---------- [/B][/COLOR] A van pulled into a remote compound, and the two men draped in white from last week led [COLOR=Green][B]Joe Sexy[/B][/COLOR] up to the house. “[I]Sorry, guys, but if someone hands me a cup of Koolaid, I’m passing.[/I]” “[I]Joseph, we’re not trying to brainwash you... merely show you our way. Come meet the Peaceful One.[/I]” Joe was taken into a large hall where many women were sitting cross-legged and praying – “[I]Yoga. Flexibility. Awesome.[/I]” – right to the front where a bald man in a white cloak was reading some sort of tome. [I]"Peaceful One, he is here.[/I]” The man looked up, exposing a cross tattooed on his neck. [CENTER][IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/jjehovah/TravisCentury.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] “[I]Hello, Joseph. Welcome to true enlightenment.[/I]” [COLOR=Green][B]C ---------- [/B][/COLOR] Backstage, a beat-up Angry Gilmore approached Bart Biggz and Zimmy Bumfhole who were licking their wounds. “[I]I’ve got a taste, boys... a taste for blood. And I’m tired of my own. See, at the Pay Per View, there’s gonna be a cage, a ladder, some tables, fine, but something’s missing. After the show, I’m going to ask Cherry to add one more element, and I have a feeling she’ll say yes. I want...[/I]” “[I]Barbed wire![/I]” Gilmore breathed heavily as he massaged the bandage on his head. “[I]Now come on, let’s go grab Enforcer’s back.[/I]” Gilmore walked out of frame, leaving Bart and Zimmy who shot each other nervous looks. [COLOR=Green][B]B- ---------- MATCH 5 LAST MAN STANDING ENFORCER ROBERTS (w/ Angry Gilmore, Bart Biggz and Zimmy Bumfhole) vs. REMO (w/ Jack Bruce, Jack Giedroyc and Alicia Strong)[/B][/COLOR] All eight competitors were out there, and the observers served mostly to stalemate the other side and throw in weapons. Remo powered Roberts around but the submissions expert took hold after being passed a length of camera cable, and wrapped it around Remo’s neck. Remo ran towards the ropes and ducked at the last moment, whirling Roberts to the floor and breaking the choke. He was helped up by Team Eisen, but the four of them got nailed by Alicia Strong who ran along the barrier and hit a plancha onto the lot of them. This kicked off a brawl between the two sides that raged on all four sides of the ring. Remo and Enforcer Roberts climbed back into center-stage to trade punches, and Roberts scored with a knee to the gut to stagger his opponent. Gilmore scooped up a chair and tried to toss it to Roberts, but Remo intercepted and bashed it over his head before he could react. ([I]Fry: That backfired![/I]) As Roberts stirred, Remo folded out the chair and when his opponent rose, Remo drove him through the steel with a Destroyer. ([I]Fry: Roberts just got crushed through that chair![/I]) The count began as Roberts showed no signs of movement. Gilmore got up on the apron but Remo knocked him back down. The ref reached ten and Remo was joined by his team. ([I]Fry: Yes, Remo survived![/I]) [COLOR=Green][B] Winner: Remo at 16:22, C+ ---------- [/B][/COLOR] An incensed Gilmore shouted at the victorious team but was dragged away by Biggz and Bumfhole who were done fighting for the fight. As Roberts came to, Jack Bruce booted him in the stomach and hit a New York Minute to the crowd’s delight. Next was a Crashing On, which bounced the barely-conscious Enforcer into an Angel Driver. ([I]Fry: These rebels just had their way with Team Eisen’s Enforcer! Phunk: He got totally hung out to dry, but at least the other three dudes made off![/I]) Remo, Bruce, Giedroyc and Strong raised each other’s arms as the referee tended to a KO’d Roberts. ([I]Fry: One week left – how will Cherry Eisen fire back?![/I]) [COLOR=Green][B]B Survive or Die Overall Rating: C[/B] [/COLOR] [U] Post-show Notes[/U]: - Two or three weeks before this show, and I only get a C? That's what you call a long walk for a short drink of water. I tried to stack the show with some star-studded matches for a good overall rating, and... nope. Didn't take. It turned to be merely decent instead of a blow-away show, so we'll have to try something else I guess. I apologize for the delay on posting as well, but some other writing projects have come up. But I was happy about the three debuts this week, and I think I have some fun stuff planned for all of them. No flipping. [B]Fast Results:[/B] [quote][B]Remo[/B] def. Enforcer Roberts in a Last Man Standing match [B](C+) Plague [/B]def. Mikey James [B](D-) Angry Gilmore[/B] def. Jack Bruce in a Last Man Standing match [B](B-) Chris Rockwell [/B]def. Alicia Strong by DQ [B](B-) Kurt Laramee [/B]def. Kid Toma [B](D)[/B][/quote] [COLOR=Red][B] Currently BOOKED for RISE OF THE REBELLION[/B][/COLOR]: [I][COLOR=Black] Remo/J. Bruce/Giedroyc/Strong vs. Gilmore/Roberts/Bumfhole/Biggz - Escape From Hell Match Bulldozer Brandon Bruce vs. Chris Rockwell Body Count Championship - Ultimate Phoenix (C) vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. Plague Katana Katayama vs. Wanda Watson ---------- [/COLOR][/I] [quote=Beeker;266872]I think there needs to be some sort of interaction between Eisen and the Player Character as Eisen should NOT be understanding or supportive of the near parity between the SWF and SCAR.[/quote]I sure hope that I didn't give the impression that Richard Eisen is supportive of SCAR just because he hasn't popped his head up in a while. I was actually thinking about painting him as somewhat of a Howard Hughes-type recluse. He should be a little more visible, I agree, and I think I have an idea for his next appearance. Oh, and I really like "Crusader". [quote=Monkeypox;266851]After all, August could finally be your DOTM. I'm about ready to start a write-in campaign.[/quote]I told you, it's in Richard Eisen's hands. Direct those emails to [EMAIL="richyboy34_moneystax@gnncable.net"]richyboy34_moneystax@gnncable.net[/EMAIL].

Holy debuts! Well, some good plotline action sandwiched between some really lousy matches - almost looks like a DaVE show! And kudos to Beeker for the CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I offer only deconstructive criticism. Anyhow... of the three debuts, I'm the most interested in Century. I love how you're spinning him as some cult-master, I think that's probably his calling (I always felt his facial features somewhat belied the idea of TC as a hard-boiled Southern preacher sort). And I never thought I'd see a backstory intersection of Travis Century and Joe Sexy... that sort of innovation is something you only see on SCAR. But... did you really just refer to Lobster War - er... Chris Rockwell as the fastest rising star in wrestling? I can think of at least 10 wrestlers, some of which are on your roster, who might object to that. If there was a wrestler called "reality", he'd have to object too. Love the Alicia/Cherry collision and glad you're building it up as much as you are.

Dammit. I hate my laptop some days. I'm typing this out... again. And I have no idea how I lost it last time. On the debuts... Travis Century and Joe Sexy are an inspired pairing and offer such a slew of storylines my mind boggles. Rav Umaga offers the best long term possibilities. And some writer needs to collect ALL the Samoans for a Supreme Samoan Stable. Headbutts would abound! Katana earned the best nick and the best immediate payoff and part of me wants to see Katana win and then betray Cherry to set up an intergrated mens/womens division. You need to work Duane Fry into the mix as the unintentional secret aide of Gilmore. That's too good a concept to use as just a one off AND it give Phunk so much material. A pox on you Monkeypox, the Crusader [b]*IS*[/b] the fastest rising SCAR in wrestling. You're just jealous and biased for your boy Gieieeieiedroyc. The sky is the limit for Rockwell. And he could easily start up an anti-Underwater Union. Ok, fantasty booker off. Giedroyc/Strong might be the most intriguing tease of this dynasty. Eisen needs to appear less the benign Wizard of Oz and more a meglomaniac tyrant who plucks the strings than makes SWF and SCAR dance. Have you read Bill Willingham's Fables: Legends in Exile? If not, you should check it out. I'll give you the spoilers if you ask. [url]http://www.billwillingham.com/fables.html[/url]

• 5 months later...

Archived