Well its Finally Here YAY it is now 3am and time for bed, will have to purchase tomorrow I have noticed that I am downloading at 6.3kb/sec mmmm been awhile since dl something at the HUGE speed anyway definately makes my decision easier to get some shut eye now anybody no the conversion rate to $AU x something dot com cant remember

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=andytaker;173699]Well its Finally Here YAY it is now 3am and time for bed, will have to purchase tomorrow I have noticed that I am downloading at 6.3kb/sec mmmm been awhile since dl something at the HUGE speed anyway definately makes my decision easier to get some shut eye now anybody no the conversion rate to $AU x something dot com cant remember[/QUOTE] Haha I downloaded it at 4x that speed. Its still slow ofcourse because this is a hot download. And dont be a lazy aussie again...1 word...Google. Its x-rates.com. I was just about to check it out too.

BAH! I'm just about to go to bed and I check in here and lo and behold the games up. Great! So I download it and I decided to purchase the license and everything so it'll be all ready for me tomorrow. No prob I think. BUT NO! Elicense only allows you to put in Credit Cards with expiration dates no later than that 2010. But I live in Korea, land of the unbelievably long-use credit cards and the one I'm trying to use doesn't expire until 2011! So now I've got to track down another card...."Oh wife dear...." Oh *!@#*!@. The other card expires in 2012....this is not cool...

I dont know what is up with mine, i enter everything then it says error = 23 adress doesnt match adress on card statement, clearly it does since both cards (Mums and dads) are for this adress where we have lived for 8 years. Anyone know any solution or something?

[QUOTE=forlan;173711]I dont know what is up with mine, i enter everything then it says error = 23 adress doesnt match adress on card statement, clearly it does since both cards (Mums and dads) are for this adress where we have lived for 8 years. Anyone know any solution or something?[/QUOTE] Im getting the same stupid problem. I hate this bloody viatech elisence junk. Its optimised for americans. :mad:

[QUOTE=Caninrok;173710]BAH! I'm just about to go to bed and I check in here and lo and behold the games up. Great! So I download it and I decided to purchase the license and everything so it'll be all ready for me tomorrow. No prob I think. BUT NO! Elicense only allows you to put in Credit Cards with expiration dates no later than that 2010. But I live in Korea, land of the unbelievably long-use credit cards and the one I'm trying to use doesn't expire until 2011! So now I've got to track down another card...."Oh wife dear...." Oh *!@#*!@. The other card expires in 2012....this is not cool...[/QUOTE] What does that mean, exactly? I accidently put the expiration date to 12/06, as I read said purchase date or something. I have the game and it works, should I be worried? My card says "Good thru 08/08...

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;173723]The problem is being looked into - we'll have to contact Elicense, as it's their system that has apparently been changed. In the meantime, please be patient, and no more replies just to tell us that you're in the UK and it's happening to you, as we kinda picked up on that.[/QUOTE] Good to know you are on the problem :)

Downloading is very slow. 10 KBS for me. Still, it looks like i can't buy it yet anyway, til this Elicence thing is sorted out. Congrats though Adam and everyone else who contributed to the release of this game. It's another belter, and worth every penny.

Archived