Cornellverse Web Site: Good idea?

Cornellverse Web Site: Good idea?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Cornellverse Web Site: Good idea?

• I'd be interested
    • I don't think it's needed

[QUOTE=TommyDreamerFan]Sounds like a god idea. One of my complaints about the Orignal Data was that I just couldn't get a feel for the characters, with a website I'd be able to get into the world more.[/QUOTE] Yeah, this is a win-win situation. DO IT ADAM!

[QUOTE=King Nate]I have mixed feelings about the idea, besides the fact that I hate Cornell, I was wondering how this would effect games in progress? I'm guessing it wouldn't and if not then what's the real point? If I wanted Lobster Warrior to join HGC I would go to the editor and make it happen myself. Games in progress it happens by itself. [/QUOTE] That's not the point. Having a website dedicated to the Cornellverse will give people a lot more information about the promotions, workers, etc. The idea is that Adam can update the initial game data to suit the current situation of the Cornellverse - much like the RXTEW data and other real life data creators do when they release a new version of the MOD, with changes to rosters, title holders, etc.

I like the idea personally, and it could be used to get people who bought TEW interested in FiSpi. By slowly building the TEW version of the Cornellverse via the website up from the base TEW data to it's current situation in FiSpi (when it's released), so that a TEW player using the most current data could just put his avatar in the FiSpi in it's current incarnation and place and see if being a simple worker without the... privileges... of also being the booker is as easy, or if they've been pulling a Kevin Nash up to that point (of course, a guide that explains how to convert a workers stats in TEW to FiSpi stats would be useful to have access to ;) and allow the user to modify the existing data to how it's played out in his game up to that point if you let their be a little time between that data and FiSpi's release). I also agree with those that asked for more indepth profiles on the site. The info listed in the TEW data bios is good, but a bit brief to get a true feel for the character's personality, history, and dreams.

[QUOTE=TommyDreamerFan]Sounds like a god idea. One of my complaints about the Orignal Data was that I just couldn't get a feel for the characters, with a website I'd be able to get into the world more.[/QUOTE] see i had the same problem, thats kind of why i wished tew had a website. just to add interest.

Archived