Indy-structable 2: Pro Wrestling WAR

[CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]Indy-structable 2: Pro Wrestling WAR[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][SIZE="4"]History:[/SIZE] [/U][/B][/LEFT] [COLOR="Blue"]-[B]WWE & TNA[/B] have a strangle hold on professional wrestling, since there is no other alternative, the product became stale and many fans stopped watching. This not only hurt the wrestling business but it nearly killed independent wrestling. Indy promoters around the world came together and agreed to share talent so that they can compete against the top two. [B]Combat Zone Wrestling[/B] attempted to become competition, although they fell flat on their faces when they lost the majority of their money bringing in top talent. [B]Ring of Honor's[/B] attendence dropped and merchandise sales were at an all time low. With lack of money they couldn't afford to bring in most of their stars and lost a lot of their hardcore fans. [B]CHIKARA Pro, IWA Mid-South, SHIMMER, Pro Wrestling Guerilla, Jersey All Pro & Full Impact Pro[/B] struggle to put on shows. Although they help each other by trading talent, they don't have a hardcore fan base to draw much of an audience. Kriss Kloss, former XPW Announcer, opened up a brand new promotion on MTV, [B]Wrestling Society X[/B]. The promotion is ran by Vampiro and it's a very fast paced, MTV style tv show. But what shocked everyone was the announcement of a brand new Independent promotion, [B]Pro Wrestling WAR[/B]. The undisclosed owner told various Wrestling Internet sites that he is sick of the current state of wrestling, declaring that he will [B]save professional wrestling [/B]from near death. When asked about a roster or when his first show will take place he told media that he will hire the [B]top Unsigned talent [/B]and run whenever he thinks it's the right time. Can Pro Wrestling WAR rise to the top of independent wrestling and maybe even compete with the top 2?! Only time will tell..[/COLOR].

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Monday, Week 1, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News:[/B] [B]Patt Patterson Gone from WWE[/B] [COLOR="Red"]In a shocking move, WWE has ended the contract of former IC Champion, Patt Patterson. It's believed the reason behind this move was made due to WWE wanting to reduce it's roster size as the company attempts to improve it's efficiency. [/COLOR] [B]Gerald Briscoe Gone from WWE[/B] [COLOR="red"]WWE has also released Gerlad Briscoe from his contract. Just like Patt Patterson, WWE has released him due to reduction of their roster. [/COLOR] [B]Other News:[/B] -[B]WWE has Released Srgt. Slaughter, Jim Ross, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Paul Heyman, John Bradshaw Layfield, Dave Taylor, Nick Patrick, Michael Cole, Jim Korderas & Charles Robinson: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Although fired the door may be opened to a return at a later date.[/COLOR] -[B]TNA Rising Fast:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Rumors are spreading that TNA wants to expand into new markets in order to capitalize in their recent momentum. Some of the finnest road agents are on the shopping list and fans can't wait to see their next move. [/COLOR] [B]-Last Nights TNA IMPACT!: [/B][COLOR="red"]TNA held IMPACT! at the Silver Spurs Arena, and drew 6,233 fans. The feedback from viewers have been pretty good. Sting was said to be the star of the show. [/COLOR] [B]-Brand Move for Ashley:[/B] [COLOR="red"]According to the WWE Website, Ashley has been moved from the Smackdown Roster to the RAW Roster. It's rumored that the trade was done to balance the brands and more trades may be expected in the upcoming weeks.[/COLOR]

[B]Tuesday, Week 1, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Press Conference[/B] [B][U]The Great Voyage:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Pro Wrestling WAR invited all of the wrestling media to a Las Vegas Press Conference. At the press conference it was announced that the first event will be called "The Great Voyage" and will be held in late January.[/COLOR] [B][U]The Phoenix Rises:[/U] [/B] [COLOR="blue"]The big announcement of the night was the unvailing of HAYABUSA II. The original Hayabusa and Mr. Gannosuke were at the event to reveal the next Hayabusa. UK wrestler, "The Phoenix" Jody Fleisch, was announced as the next Hayabusa and was handed his new mask. Fleisch dawned his new mask and said that he's looking forward to making the original Hayabusa and everyone at Pro Wrestling WAR proud.[/COLOR]

[B]Thursday, Week 1, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!! Top News: ROH Live Event[/B] [COLOR="Red"]ROH held a live event last night at the Rose Hill Gym, and drew 2,000 fans. The feedback from the show was awesome. Samoa Joe was said to be the star of the show. [/COLOR] [B]CHIKARA Pro's New Head Booker[/B] [COLOR="red"]Honky Tonk Man was announced as CHIKARA Pro's new head booker. He's expected to freshen things up immediately with some new ideas. Will this help CHIKARA rise to the top?[/COLOR] [B]Other News: ROH New Tag Team:[/B] [COLOR="red"]ROH launched a new tag team last night as Ace Steel & Nigel McGuinness were officaly announced as a team. It appears they will be competing under the name of "Team Fly". [/COLOR] [B]Alex Shane in Control of PWG:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Alex Shane was announced as the new head booker of Pro Wrestling Guerilla. [/COLOR] [B]Davey Richards Hurt:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Davey Richards is apparently working through some injuries. It appears he was hurt during the ROH show last night.[/COLOR] [B]New Head Booker of WSX:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It was announced that Magnum TOKYO was hired as Wrestling Society X's new Head Booker. [/COLOR]

[B]Monday, Week 2, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast![/B] [B]The Great Voyage Date/Place:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]During a Live Podcast sent to various Wrestling Internet sites, Pro Wrestling WAR announced the date and location of their first event, The Great Voyage. The Great Voyage will be held Sunday, January, 2007 at the American Bank Center.[/COLOR] [B]The Main Event:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Main Event was also announced. Two former Champions will go head-to-head in what many would call a "Dream Match". Watch the video to find out what will be Headlining "The Great Voyage"....[/COLOR] [CENTER]
Get video codes at Bolt. [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagemain.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Great Voyage Live at the American Bank Center[/B] [B]Former Champions Collide[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Chris Hero vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/COLOR] [COLOR="green"][I]also featuring the debut of Hayabusa II[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!! Top News: Steve Corino in Control of JAPW[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Jersey All Pro Wrestling has announced that Steve Corino has been hired as the new Head Booker. Rumors have it that the King of Old School has some major ideas for the promotion.[/COLOR] [B]CHIKARA "Last Laugh"[/B] [COLOR="Red"]CHIKARA Pro held "Last Laugh" last night at the Hammerstein Ballroom, infront of 1,000 people. The feedback was mainly positive, the show won a lot of fans. The star of the show was Chris Hero.[/COLOR] [B]Other News:[/B] [B]Vanessa Harding Joins NYCW:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Vanessa Harding has been signed to the New York Championship Wrestling Roster. [/COLOR] [B]WSX gets Shane Douglas[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Wrestling Society X announced on their website last night that they signed The Franchise to a pay-per-appearance contract.[/COLOR] [B]Kid Kash Joins WSX[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Wrestling Society X has signed Kid Kash to a PPA Contract. [/COLOR] [B]Valentina & Mike Sanders head to OVW[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Former WCW Star Mike Sanders and Indy Diva Valentina have signed OVW Developmental contracts.[/COLOR] [B]Alex Shelley Joins NYCW[/B]: [COLOR="red"]New York Championship Wrestling continues to build their roster by adding Alex Shelley.[/COLOR]

[B]Wednesday, Week 2, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast![/B] [B]Pro Wrestling WAR gets Ultra-Violent:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The newest Live Podcast recently revealed 2 more matches scheduled for "The Great Voyage". First, Hayabusa II will make his Worldwide debut against Necro Butcher in a Ultra-Violent Brawl.[/COLOR] [B]The Amazing Return:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]In what many fans will call the sleeper match of the night, The Amazing Red makes his professional wrestling return to take on Matt Sydal. This match will be highflying at it's finnest. [/COLOR] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling War presents... The Great Voyage Live at the American Bank Center[/SIZE][/B] [B]Former Champions Collide[/B] [I]Chris Hero vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/I] [B]Ultra-Violent Match[/B] [I]Necro Butcher takes on Hayabusa II[/I] [B]The Amazing Return[/B] [I]Amazing Red makes his professional wrestling return against Matt Sydal[/I] [I]plus much much more!![/I][/CENTER]

[B]Thursday, Week 2, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News: TNA IMPACT![/B] [COLOR="Red"]TNA held IMPACT! last night at the Chiles Center, infront of 3,095 fans. The feedback from viewers was said to be very good, people seemed to enjoy it. Kurt Angle was the star of the show. [/COLOR] [B]WWE RAW[/B] [COLOR="red"]WWE held RAW last night at the Skydome, infront of 1,877 people. The feedback from viewers was said to be lukewarm, it doesn't seem the show went particular well. The MVP of the night was Shelton Benjamin. [/COLOR] [B]Other News: Gene Okerlund joins PWG[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Pro Wrestling Guerilla signs Gene Okerlund[/COLOR] [B]Davey Richards back at 100%[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Davey Richards is said to be fully recovered from his injury.[/COLOR] [B]NYCW get Colt Cabana[/B]: [COLOR="red"]New York Championship Wrestling signs Colt Cabana[/COLOR] [B]Krazy K Gone from FIP[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Full Impact Pro has announced the release of Krazy K[/COLOR] [B]Azrieal Gone from JAPW:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Jersey All Pro Wrestling released Azrieal from their bloated roster. [/COLOR]

[B]Friday, Week 2, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast![/B] [B]Tag Team Attraction:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Pro Wrestling WAR continues to add more matches to their upcoming debut show. Two top Independent Tag Teams have been scheduled to compete at the Great Voyage. The BLK Out's Ruckus & The Human Tornado are set to take on The Briscoe Brothers Jay & Mark Briscoe. [/COLOR] [B]Strong Style Xtreme[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]Pro Wrestling WAR will debut a new division to the wrestling world, the Xtreme Strong Style Division. The Division will be a hybrid of Japanese Strong Style and American Hardcore Wrestling. In these matches weapons are legal, falls count anywhere and you can win by either pinfall, submission or technical knockout. Two of North America's heaviest hitters will compete in the division's first match, Roderick Strong goes one-on-one against Eddie Kingston[/COLOR]. [B]Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge[/B] [COLOR="blue"]"Classic" Colt Cabana will be on hand to challenge anyone in his Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge. Who will accept the challenge?? And can Cabana beat the challenger?![/COLOR] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling War presents... The Great Voyage Live at the American Bank Center[/SIZE][/B] [B]Former Champions Collide[/B] [I]Chris Hero vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/I] [B]Ultra-Violent Match[/B] [I]Necro Butcher takes on Hayabusa II[/I] [B]The Amazing Return[/B] [I]Amazing Red makes his professional wrestling return against Matt Sydal[/I] [B]Tag Team Attraction[/B] [I]The BLK Out's Ruckus & Human Tornado vs The Briscoe Brothers[/I] [B]Xtreme Strong Style Division[/B] [I]Roderick Strong butts heads with Eddie Kingston[/I] [B]Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge[/B] [I]"Classic" Colt Cabana throws out an Open Challenge to Anyone[/I] plus much much more!![/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagemain.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling War presents... The Great Voyage Live at the American Bank Center[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagematch.jpg[/IMG] [B]Former Champions Collide[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Chris Hero vs "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagematch1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ultra-Violent Match[/B] [COLOR="green"]Necro Butcher takes on Hayabusa II[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagematch2.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Amazing Return[/B] [COLOR="green"]Amazing Red makes his professional wrestling return against Matt Sydal[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagematch3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tag Team Attraction[/B] [COLOR="green"]The BLK Out's Ruckus & Human Tornado vs The Briscoe Brothers[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagematch4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Xtreme Strong Style Division[/B] [COLOR="green"]Roderick Strong butts heads with Eddie Kingston[/COLOR] [B]also scheduled for the event...[/B] [B]Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge[/B] [COLOR="green"]"Classic" Colt Cabana throws out an Open Challenge to Anyone[/COLOR] [B]4 Corner Survival Match[/B] [COLOR="green"]Super Dragon vs PUMA vs Delirious vs Jack Evans[/COLOR] [B]plus much much more!![/B][/CENTER]

[B]Saturday, Week 2, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!! Top News: Matt Bentley to OVW[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Former TNA star Matt Bentley has signed a OVW developmental deal. [/COLOR] [B]CHIKARA Pro Gets Gerald Briscoe[/B] [COLOR="red"]Following the announcement of Gerald Briscoe's WWE release, CHIKARA has jumped on the opportunity to sign the legend. He'll be working backstage as a Road Agent. [/COLOR] [B]Other News: Charles Robinson to CHIKARA[/B]: [COLOR="red"]An announcement on Charles Robinson's website revealed that he's signed to referee at CHIKARA's upcoming shows.[/COLOR] [B]All Eyes on Gregory Helms:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Rumors have it that Gregory Helms is in line for a massive push, who WWE believes is the next big thing. Insiders state that he's about to recieve the biggest push in the companies history. [/COLOR] [B]FIP gets Stevie Ray[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Full Impact Pro has announced the signing of former WCW Tag Team Champion, Stevie Ray. [/COLOR]

[CENTER][CENTER] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/voyagemain.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]Pro Wrestling War presents.... "The Great Voyage" live at the American Bank Center infront of 2,256 people [/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]Eric Gargulo & Kriss Kloss are sitting at the announcers booth in the sold-out American Bank Center.[/COLOR] [/B] [I][B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Pro Wrestling War's "The Great Voyage"!! I'm Kriss Kloss along side Eric Gargulo!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: And we're in for one helluva show tonight!! Our scheduled main event is what some may consider a "dream match" when Chris Hero takes on Bryan Danielson!! [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] Also Necro Butcher faces Hayabusa II in what is sure to be a bloody brawl!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Don't forget about the return of Amazing Red when he takes it to the air with Matt Sydal!![/I] [COLOR="red"] [B]"Ready to Fall" by Rise Against hits as Brent Albright walks out and steps inside of the ring. [/B][/COLOR] [CENTER][I][B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: Former WWE Smackdown and Ring of Honor superstar, Brent Albright is making his way towards the ring!! [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] Brent Albright was a former protegee of WWE's "Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit before getting his release.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Brent Albright[/B]: I'm out here for one thing and one thing only, and that's to make an impact at Pro Wrestling War's debut show!! I've competed in WWE's Smackdown, I made a name for myself in Ring of Honor but in Pro Wrestling War I will dominate!! [COLOR="red"][COLOR="Red"] [B]"Real Muthaphuckkin G's" by Easy-E blasts as B-Boy walks out with Jessica Darlin. They make their way inside of the ring as B-Boy grabs the microphone away from Albright[/B] [/COLOR].[/COLOR] [I][B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: "The Modern Day Punisher" B-Boy has just stole the microphone away from Albright and I don't think the former WWE superstar is going to like what he has to say, but who's the blonde that's with him? [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] That's Jessica Darlin, a former adult star actress who made a name for herself in the world of professional wrestling by managing "White Trash" Johnny Webb in XPW!! [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] Adult Actress you say?! Hey give me a second while I go on google...[/I] [B]B-Boy[/B]: You nothin' but a wanksta!! A Chris Benoit wannabe!! Don't you get it, you ain't Chris Benoit and that's why Vince McMahon fired your ass!! [COLOR="red"][B]Albright turns a shade of red and blasts B-Boy across the face with a huge right hand. A Referee runs out and calls for the bell. An imprompteu match is underway... [/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/B-Boy.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/BrentAlbright.jpg[/IMG] [B]B-Boy w/Jessica Darlin vs Brent Albright [/SIZE][/B] [I]-Brent Albright gets some quick offense at the start of the match but quickly gets shut down by B-Boy. B-Boy dominates and places Albright in the corner for his Double Foot Stomp but Brent Albright catches his foot and Dragonscrews him. Albright hits his trademark Triple Suplex and ends things with the Cripplers Crossface. [/I] [B]Brent Albright defeated B-Boy in 10:44 by submission with The Cripplers Crossface. D+[/B] [I][B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: Brent Albright picks up a victory at Pro Wrestling War's debut show!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: What an opening match and guess what, we're just getting started!![/I] [COLOR="red"][B]Backstage, Amazing Red is about to conduct an interview[/B].[/COLOR] [B]Amazing Red:[/B] I remember when people called me one of the greatest independent wrestlers in North America. I was brought into every indy promotion just so that they could sell VHS's. I was even a TNA X-Division star, battling with guys like AJ Styles, Low-Ki, Jerry Lynn...etc. That was all untill I suffered a career threatening injury. I was hurt so bad that I could barely walk. The second I got hurt everyone and everything suddenly dissapeared. I was left alone. Nobody would hire me since I wasn't able to compete at 100% and the fans stopped caring. But now I'm back and I'm ready to be the #1 wrestler once again. So all of the doubters and all of those who left me struggling to pay my bills can take a good long look at your television screen because the Amazing Red is back again!! [COLOR="red"][B]Back to the announcer table with Kriss Kloss and Eric Gargulo[/B][/COLOR]. [I][B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: Strong words from Amazing Red. [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Red will make his long awaited return to professional wrestling against the hottest free agent, Matt Sydal. Whatta battle that'll be. [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: But first let's head down to the ring for a 4 Corner Survival Match!![/I] [SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/SuperDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Delirious.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Puma.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JackEvans.jpg[/IMG] [B] Super Dragon vs Delirious vs PUMA vs Jack Evans [/SIZE][/B] [I]-All 4 men hit some impressive offensive moves. Super Dragon, Delirious and PUMA brawl on the outside when Jack Evans hits a Double Moonsault to the outside. Super Dragon hits Jack Evans with a Pyscho Driver 2000 to win the match. C+[/I] [B]Super Dragon defeated Puma, Delirious and Jack Evans in 16:01 when Super Dragon defeated Jack Evans by pinfall with a Psycho Driver 2000. C+ [/B] [I][B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Super Dragon has just destroyed his competition!! [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] He's a dangerous individual here at Pro Wrestling War!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Talking about dangerous, let's talk about our next matchup, an Xtreme Strong Style division match. [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: The Xtreme Strong Style Division is so unique, as it blends a hybrid style of Japanese Strong Style and American Hardcore wrestling. That means weapons are legal, falls count anywhere and you can win by pinfall, submission or technical knockout!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Enough talking, it's time for our first Xtreme Strong Style Division match!![/I] [SIZE="4"] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/EddieKingston2.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/RoderickStrong.jpg[/IMG] [B] Xtreme Strong Style Division Eddie Kingston vs Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/B] -Both men hit each other with hard strikes. Kingston nearly wins the match after hitting an Exploder Suplex on Strong into the turnbuckle. Kingston grabs 4 chairs and piles them ontop of each other in the middle of the ring. Eddie attempts to T-Bone Suplex Strong ontop of them but he blocks it and elbows his way out. Roderick Strong hits the dazed Kingston with a Lariat then nails his CX '03. [B]Roderick Strong defeated Eddie Kingston in 19:50 by pinfall with a CX '03. D[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][B] "Copa Cabana" hits as Colt Cabana walks out and struts inside of the ring[/B]. [/COLOR][/B] [I][B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] Colt Cabana is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the business today!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: I've seen this man compete in various occasions and he can go move for move with anyone!![/I] [B]Colt Cabana:[/B] Welcome to Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge, I'm your host "Classic" Colt Cabana!! For the few who don't know, I am one of the most technicaly sound wrestlers in the business today. So I'm throwing out a challenge to anybody in the back to make me Tap-Out or Pin my shoulders down for a 3 count!! If my challenger is succesfull I will hand out $10,000!! So speak now or forever hold you peace!! [B][COLOR="Red"]"Anarchy in the UK" blasts. Nigel McGuinness walks out to a great ovation. He steps inside of the ring and stands face to face with Cabana. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: If anyone can win Cabana's challenge it's Nigel McGuinness!! He is a former ROH Pure Champion and nearly won the ROH Title on various occasions!! This should be one helluva match!! [B]Colt Cabana[/B]: You want to accept Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge?! [B][COLOR="red"]Nigel McGuinness nods his head. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Colt Cabana[/B]: I'm a man of my word, I will put up $10,000 to anyone who can beat me. So ring the bell ref! Oh and by the way, your shoelace is untied... [COLOR="red"][B]Nigel McGuinness bends over to tie his shoes when Cabana ambushes him. The referee calls for the bell to start this match.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/ColtCabana.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/NigelMcGuinness.jpg[/IMG] Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge "Classic" Colt Cabana vs Nigel McGuinness[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Great mat-wrestling by both men, trading hold for hold with nether man getting a clear advantage. Nigel McGuinness has the upperhand with an Armbar submission. Cabana seemed unable to escape so he blasts Nigel across the face with a Forearm Smash. Colt Cabana hits his Colt 45. for the win.[/I] [B]Colt Cabana defeated Nigel McGuinness in 12:50 by pinfall with a Colt .45. C-[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Backstage, Ruckus is sippin' on some forty's while Human Tornado is styling his hair with an afro-pick. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Ruckus[/B]: **** son, Pro Wrestling War's debut show!! [B]Human Tornado:[/B] Tha's rite. The BLK Out's are ready to steal the show once again!! We get high, we style n' profile, but most importantly we gonna get our win-thang on!! Teehaha ain't that rite Ruckus? [B]Ruckus[/B]: Dawg I ain't know what's goin' on anymore!! Hahaha... [I][B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: The BLK Out's seem to be celebrating before even stepping inside of the ring. [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: That could be a fatal mistake because they are set to take on the vetern team of the Briscoe Brothers!! [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] I can't wait!! But right now it's time for one of the most anticipated matches of the night... [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] It's the return of the Amazing Red!!![/I] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/TheAmazingRed.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/MattSydal.jpg[/IMG] Amazing Red vs Matt Sydal[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Amazing Highflying offense by both men. Both Sydal and Red try to outdo each other with insane high risk action. Sydal hits his Here it is Driver but only gets a 2 count. He can't believe Red kicked out. Sydal sets Red on the top rope for a Superplex but it gets blocked, Red rams Sydals head on the turnbuckle then hits a Top Rope Code Red for the win. [/I] [B]The Amazing Red defeated Matt Sydal in 19:40 by pinfall with a Top Rope Code Red. C-[/B] [I][B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Amazing Red has just proved to everyone that he still has it!! [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: What an amazing match, Eric!![/I] [SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Ruckus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JayBriscoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/MarkBriscoe.jpg[/IMG] BLK Out's Ruckus & Human Tornado vs Briscoe Brothers[/SIZE] [I]-Briscoe Brothers dominate most of the match hitting some great moves and using some frequent tags. Ruckus seems as if he hurt himself, the referee slides to the outside to check up on him. Briscoes set Tornado up for a version of the Doomsday Device when Ricky Reyes slide into the ring with a chair. He nails Mark Briscoe who has Tornado on his shoulders. Reyes pushes Jay off of the top rope sending him crashing through the announcers table. Ruckus immediately recovers from his "injury" and hits a Standing Shooting Star Press on Mark Briscoe then pins him for a 3.[/I] [B]The BLK Outs defeated Briscoe Brothers in 24:56 when Ruckus defeated Mark Briscoe by pinfall with a Standing Shooting Star Press. During the match we also had Ricky Reyes run in and attack Mark Briscoe. D+[/B] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: The BLK Outs just stole a victory!! [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: I can't believe it!! Ricky Reyes, former CMLL, ROH, NJPW superstar has just helped the BLK Outs win their match!! [COLOR="red"][B]Ruckus, Human Tornado & Ricky Reyes celebrate inside of the ring. They hug then make their way to the back. [/B][/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] From the looks of things it seems the BLK Outs have just recruited their newest member to the team. [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: I can't wait for the next match, an Ultra-Violent Deathmatch!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: That's right!! Necro Butcher is set to go one-on-one with the debuting Hayabusa II!! [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Hayabusa.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/NecroButcher.jpg[/IMG] Hayabusa II vs Necro Butcher[/SIZE][/B] -Butcher and Hayabusa exchange some strikes in the ring but the match quickly spills to the outside. They nail each other with whatever they can get their hands on ringside. Back in the ring, Butcher applies his Sleeper Hold but Hayabusa breaks free and hits a Falcons Arrow. Hayabusa goes to the top rope and hits a Phoenix Press. Hayabusa crawls ontop of Necro Butcher for the pinfall, 1...2...Nick Gage & Justice Pain slide in and interrupt the pinfall. They attack both Hayabusa II and Butcher. [B]Hayabusa II fought to a Draw with Necro Butcher in 24:34. During the match we also saw Nick Gage run in and attack Hayabusa II, and Justice Pain do the same to Necro Butcher. D+[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Gage hits a Chokebomb on Hayabusa while Pain Powerbombs Necro Butcher into the Turnbuckle. Gage grabs a microphone[/COLOR][/B] [B]Nick Gage:[/B] You wan't hardcore motha****as?! We'll give you hardcore!! Because Hardcore Nick Gage and Justice ****in' Pain are here in Pro Wrestling War!!! Hit our music!! [I][B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] Oh my God!! The H8 Club have just made themselves known in Pro Wrestling War!! [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: I can't believe my eyes, Eric. The H8 Club in Pro Wrestling War?! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: Our roster has just become Ultra-Violent!![/I] [I][B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] It is now time for our scheduled main event, Eric. Oooh I can't wait!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: We have two of the greatest independent wrestlers in North America going head-to-head, this will be a classic match for sure!! [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: It's two former World Champions colliding!! Former CZW Champion vs Former ROH Champion!! Chris Hero vs Bryan Danielson!! Lets head to the ring!![/I] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/ChrisHero.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/BryanDanielson.jpg[/IMG] Chris Hero vs Bryan Danielson[/SIZE][/B] [I]-The match is very slow paced at first with both men feeling each other out. Hero gets clothesline to the outside allowing Danielson to hit a Suicide Dive. They brawl along ringside. Danielson attempts to whip Hero into the turnbuckle post but he reverses it so that American Dragon is rammed into the steal post. Hero dominates most of the match applying his Cravat in various innovative ways. Danielson fights back and catches Hero in an Airplane Spin. 1..2..Kick Out!! Danielson hits his Dragon Suplex. 1..2..KICKOUT!! Chris Hero can barely move after the Dragon Suplex. Danielson goes to the top for a Top Rope Headbutt but Hero gets his foot up. Chris Hero reaches into his tights and blasts Danielson with a pair of Brassknuckles then rolls him up. 1..2..3!!! CHRIS HERO WINS!!! [/I] [B]Chris Hero defeated Bryan Danielson in 28:20 after nailing Danielson with a pair of Brassknuckles. C+[/B] [I][B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] Chris Hero pulled out a victory!! [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: The man cheated!! He used those ilegal Brass Knuckles to his advantage!! [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: He'll have hell to pay for sure!! Thank you everyone for ordering Pro Wrestling War's "The Great Voyage" DVD!! [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] We'll see you next time!! Good Night!![/I] [B][SIZE="4"]Overall Show Rating: D[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[B]Tuesday, Week 3, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Press Conference[/B] [B]Commentators Welcomes to WAR:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]WSX Owner, Kriss Kloss, and CZW announcer, Eric Gargulo were at hand at the press conference. They revealed that they will be the voice of Pro Wrestling War on the DVDs. [/COLOR] [B]The Re-match:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson was also at hand, during the press conference he had some harsh words to say about Chris Hero. Danielson called Hero a coward and explained that he took the easy way out. Bryan Danielson has asked for a re-match and Pro Wrestling War's officals have accepted. Next month, Bryan Danielson will take on Chris Hero in a Grudge Match.[/COLOR]

[B]Thursday, Week 3, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News: WWE Royal Rumble[/B] [COLOR="Red"]WWE held Royal Rumble at the Carrier Dome and drew 30,000 people. The feedback was lukewarm, it didn't seem to go very well. The MVP of the show was Shawn Michaels[/COLOR] [B]LuFisto Style Change[/B] [COLOR="red"]In an effort to enhance her career, LuFisto is understood to be changing her in-ring style. Best known for her Deathmatch Wrestling Skills, she seems to be moving toward a more Regular Wrestler approach[/COLOR] [B]Other News: Gedo Upbeat:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Soon to be retired, Gedo, is said to be upbeat that his career is coming to an end. He is said to be happy to finally hang up the boots and let his body rest. [/COLOR] [B]Shawn Divari[/B]: [COLOR="red"]It's rumored that WWE has sent Shawn Divari to Deep South Wrestling. [/COLOR] [B]Luther Reigns joins NYCW[/B]: [COLOR="red"]New York Championship Wrestling signs Luther Reigns. [/COLOR]

[B]Saturday, Week 3, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast[/B] [B]Tag Team Grudge Match:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Blue"]After the events that took place during the Hayabusa II/Necro Butcher match, WAR officals have signed a tag team grudge match. Hayabusa II & Necro Butcher will team up to take on The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain. [/COLOR][/COLOR] [B]6-Man Tag Team Attraction:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The newly formed BLK Out have accepted a challenge from the Briscoe Brothers to a 6-Man Tag Team match. When The BLK Out asked who would be in the Briscoe Brothers corner, the brothers quickly replied with The Amazing Red. That match will surely be action packed. [/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Pro Wrestling WAR presents... HERO VS DRAGON 2 The Re-Match[/B] "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] Hayabusa II & Necro Butcher vs The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain [B]6-Man Tag Team Attraction[/B] The BLK Out's Ruckus, Human Tornado & Ricky Reyes vs Briscoe Brothers & The Amazing Red[/CENTER]

[B]Monday, Week 4, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News: Bryan Danielson Title Win[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Bryan Danielson began his first reign as FIP Heavyweight Champion last night, when he beat the previous champion in an all-out war. This is another remind why Bryan Danielson is the top unsigned wrestler in North America.[/COLOR] [B]Last Nights IWA-Mid South "Love to Burn"[/B] [COLOR="red"]IWA Mid-South held "Love to Burn" last night at the Sports Plus Center infront of 293 people. The feedback has been awesome, the smaller company has outshuned some of the bigger shows. The MVP was Low-Ki.[/COLOR] [B]Other News: WSX gets Nick Patrick[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Nick Patrick has signed with Wrestling Societ X as a referee[/COLOR].

[B]Wednesday, Week 4, January 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast[/B] [B]Xtreme Strong Style Division Continues:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]WAR continues to introduce some of their heaviest hitters into the Xtreme Strong Style Division. This time "The New Age Punisher" B-Boy will be in action against Super Dragon. Two of North America's top Strong Style wrestlers collide.[/COLOR] [B]Singles Match Attraction[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]After a succesful win in the first Xtreme Strong Style Division match, Roderick Strong looks forward to keep his momentum going when he takes on Nigel McGuinness.[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]Pro Wrestling WAR presents... HERO VS DRAGON 2[/B] [B]The Re-Match[/B] "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] Hayabusa II & Necro Butcher vs The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain [B]6-Man Tag Team Attraction[/B] The BLK Out's Ruckus, Human Tornado & Ricky Reyes vs Briscoe Brothers & The Amazing Red [B]Xtreme Strong Style Division[/B] "The New Age Punisher" B-Boy w/Jessica Darlin square off against Super Dragon [B]Singles Match Attraction[/B] Roderick Strong vs Nigel McGuinness Plus much much more!![/CENTER]

[B]Saturday, Week 4, January 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News: Brand Move for Kevin Thorn[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The RAW brand has a new star, as it's been announced at wwe.com that Kevin Thorn has been switched over from the ECW brand.[/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree Brand Switch[/B] [COLOR="red"]Rene Dupree has also been switched over to the RAW Brand. Insiders say that this is a process to better balance the brands. [/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/herovsdragon2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]Pro Wrestling WAR presents... HERO VS DRAGON 2[/SIZE][/B] [B]The Re-Match[/B] [COLOR="green"]"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero[/COLOR] [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] [COLOR="green"]Hayabusa II & Necro Butcher vs The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain[/COLOR] [B]6-Man Tag Team Attraction[/B] [COLOR="green"]The BLK Out's Ruckus, Human Tornado & Ricky Reyes vs Briscoe Brothers & The Amazing Red[/COLOR] [B]Xtreme Strong Style Division[/B] [COLOR="green"]"The New Age Punisher" B-Boy w/Jessica Darlin square off against Super Dragon[/COLOR] [B]Singles Match Attraction[/B] [COLOR="green"]Roderick Strong vs Nigel McGuinness[/COLOR] [B]also scheduled for the event... Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge[/B] [COLOR="green"]"Classic" Colt Cabana continues the CCCC with another Open Challenge[/COLOR] [B]1 Fall Singles Match[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Matt Sydal vs PUMA[/COLOR] __________________________________________ As always predictions, thoughts opinions are always welcomed. [/CENTER]

[B]Thursday, Week 1, February 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Press Conference[/B] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/hero.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Hero Responds:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]WAR held another live press conference open only to wrestling media. Chris Hero was on hand to respond to Danielson's remarks. Chris Hero called American Dragon a cry baby and he promised yet another victory. When asked about using Brass Knuckles to his advantage, Chris Hero refused to admit that he ever used any ilegal weapons. Chris Hero went onto saying that he's been taking Boxing lessons which probably helped him knock Danielson out with a single punch. Chris Hero will compete against "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson in a much anticipated re-match. You can be assured that this much will be just as good as the original. [/COLOR]

[CENTER] [SIZE="6"][B]Pro Wrestling War presents.... "HERO VS DRAGON 2" live at the David S. Palmer Arena infront of 2,000 people [/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Introduction:[/U][/B] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Pro Wrestling War's second DVD release, "HERO VS DRAGON 2"!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="gray"]Last time, we saw two former champions collide, Chris Hero took on Bryan Danielson and won in a very controversial manner!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="green"]Tonight is the war to settle the score as these two will have the much anticipated Re-match!! Also Necro Butcher & Hayabusa II will team up for the first time ever to take on The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain.[/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="gray"]Nick Gage and Justice Pain ran in during an Ultra-Violent Deathmatch between Necro Butcher & Hayabusa II causing a Draw. Tonight, Necro and Hayabusa are looking to get some revenge!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="green"]And there's much more action that will make any wrestling fans mouth water. Let's kick things off with our opening bout...[/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/MattSydal.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Puma.jpg[/IMG] Matt Sydal vs PUMA[/SIZE][/B] [I]-PUMA grounds Sydal earlier on with some great mat wrestling. Sydal quickly speeds up the pace and hits some highrisk offense. Sydal hits his Double Helix on PUMA to pick up the win.[/I] [B]Matt Sydal defeated PUMA in 11:51 by pinfall with a Double Helix. C-[/B] [B][U]Brent Albright's Dominance:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]"Ready to Fall" by Rise Against hits as Brent Albright makes his way towards ringside. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="gray"]By the sound of that music it seems that we're going to be accompanied by Brent Albright!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]Last month, Albright stated that he was going to dominate WAR and then went onto defeated B-Boy in an inprompteu match[/COLOR]. [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="gray"]Let's see what the former Smackdown superstar has to say...[/COLOR] [B]Brent Albright[/B]: Last month, before I was roudly interrupted by B-Boy, I was declaring my dominance over-- [B][COLOR="Red"]"Lose Yourself" by Eminem blasts. Jack Evans walks out, interrupting Albright once again. He jumps into the ring and grabs the microphone.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Jack Evans[/B]: Look booooooy, nobody wants to hear about you dominating anythang, ya hear?! [B]Brent Albright[/B]: Aaargh...what's with you wannabe rappers always interrupting me. [B]Jack Evans:[/B] Wannabe?! Haha..you're the fool grippin' onto your 2-day WWE career. Face it...you're a NEVER WAS!! AAHHAHAHA!! [B][COLOR="red"]Brent Albright punches Evans out as a referee runs out and calls for the bell[/COLOR][/B]. [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JackEvans.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/BrentAlbright.jpg[/IMG] Jack Evans vs Brent Albright[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Albright dominates most of the match. Evans gets some quick offense and hits a standing 630 press but only gets a 2 count. Jack Evans throws a wild punch and gets caught with a German Suplex. Alrbight applies the Cripplers Crossface and forces Evans to Tap-Out.[/I] [B]Brent Albright defeated Jack Evans in 14:34 by submission with The Cripplers Crossface. D+[/B] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Brent Albright wins yet another inprompteu match!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] [COLOR="Gray"]It seems that Albright is letting his actions speak louder than his words!! [/COLOR] [B][U]Bryan Danielson's Pre-Match Comments:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Bryan Danielson is backstage about to make some pre-match comments[/COLOR][/B]. [B]Bryan Danielson: [/B]Chris Hero, what you did last week was dishonorble, disrespectful and most importantly cowardly!! If you want to use Brass Knuckles in our match that's fine with me!! Because the next time you try to use any sort of weapon in our match, I'm going to punch you square in the face and shove that weapon straight up your ass!! [COLOR="red"][B]Back at ringside for the Xtreme Strong Style Division match between Super Dragon and B-Boy. [/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/SuperDragon.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/B-Boy.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JessicaDarlin.jpg[/IMG] Xtreme Strong Style Division Super Dragon vs B-Boy w/Jessica Darlin[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Dragon and B-Boy exchange some stiff strikes at first. Dragon hits a combo of stiff shiver forearm strikes, he calls for his standing Lariat but B-Boy ducks and kicks him across the face. B-Boy hits some impressive suplexs and nearly rips Dragons head off of his body with a Double Foot Face-Wash. B-Boy attempts his Shining Wizard but Dragon ducks it and hits his Lariat, he picks him up and hits his Dragon Bomb. 1..2..3!![/I] [B]Super Dragon defeated B-Boy in 14:38 by pinfall with a Dragon Bomb. C[/B] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="Gray"]Super Dragon gets another impressive victory in WAR!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Dragon is a star in the making especialy with the Xtreme Strong Style Division running!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss: [/B][COLOR="Gray"]Talking about Strong Style, Roderick Strong is looking to put another win on his WAR record!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Not so fast, Kriss!! He has to get past Nigel McGuinness first and that's no easy task!![/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/NigelMcGuinness.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/RoderickStrong.jpg[/IMG] Nigel McGuinness vs Roderick Strong[/SIZE][/B] -McGuinness takes the match to the mat, out wrestling Strong. Nigel uses his unique European style to take Strong off of his game. Strong catches Nigel and hits one of his backbreakers. He dominates the rest of the match and ends things with his Death by Roderick. [B]Roderick Strong defeated Nigel McGuinness in 14:36 by pinfall with a Death by Roderick. D+[/B] [B][U]Chris Hero's Pre-Match Comments:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chris Hero is backstage with his pre-match comments. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Chris Hero:[/B] Bryan Danielson, you want to whine and complain about me using "Brass Knuckles". First things first, I would never use any weapons in a WRESTLING match. Who do I look like, Necro Butcher?! Paaah-leeze...I'm much better looking than that slob. Tonight, I'm going to beat you in a one-on-one WRESTLING match. And after I make you submit from my Cravat, I'm never....NEVER giving you a re-match, EVER!! [B][U]Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Back to ringside, where "Copa Cabana" is playing over the arenas speakers. Colt Cabana makes his way into the ring. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] [COLOR="Gray"]Last month, Cabana threw out an Open Challenge to anyone in the back for $10,000. Cabana was able to defeat Nigel McGuinness and keep his money but if he isn't careful he may have to compete against someone he can't beat!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I wonder who will accept the Classic Cabana Challenge this week, Kriss!![/COLOR] [B]Colt Cabana[/B]: Welcome everyone to another edition of Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge!! I am your host, "Classic" Colt Cabana!! Last month, I threw out an Open Challenge to anyone and I even put up $10,000 for the winner. Unfortunately, some slimey Brit accepted and I had to kick his ass. But tonight, just like last month, I'm putting up $10,000 to anyone who can defeat me... [B][COLOR="Red"]"I'm not Sick but I'm not Well" hits as Delirious walks out. He makes his way into the ring. Colt Cabana looks Delirious over and mocks him. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Colt Cabana[/B]: Wait...wait...wait...so I put up $10,000 of my hard earning money and you're the best challenger I can get?! [B][COLOR="red"]Delirious nods his head and tries to hug Cabana. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Colt Cabana[/B]: Get off of me!! This isn't a hugging contest!! I'm not your friend!! You're going to have to beat me to win this money, okay? Good. Ring the bell... [B][COLOR="red"]The bell sounds. Cabana extends his hand for a handshake, Delirious accepts it and bits his hand. [/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/ColtCabana.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Delirious.jpg[/IMG] Colt's Classic Cabana Challenge "Classic" Colt Cabana vs Delirious[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Delirious gets some whacky offense in which hugely entertains the crowd. Cabana gets the upperhand and starts beating Delirious down. Colt Cabana hits his Colt .45 and puts Delirious away.[/I] [B]Colt Cabana defeated Delirious in 14:32 by pinfall with a Colt .45. C[/B] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]Colt Cabana manages to keep his money!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="Gray"]Win or loss you have to respect the heart of Delirious!![/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Ruckus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/HumanTornado.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/RickyReyes.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/MarkBriscoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JayBriscoe.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/TheAmazingRed.jpg[/IMG] The BLK Out's Ruckus, Human Tornado & Ricky Reyes vs Briscoe Brothers & Amazing Red[/SIZE][/B] [I]-The BLK Out focus their attack on Mark Briscoe. They isolate him away from his corner and beat him down. Mark breaks free and tags out to Jay Briscoe. Jay cleans house but gets caught with an Exploder Suplex by Ricky Reyes. Amazing Red climbs to the top and hits a Missle Dropkick on Reyes sending him to the outside. Jay Briscoe clotheslines Ruckus to the outside and dives ontop of him. This left Human Tornado alone with Red. Red kicks him in the mid-section then finishes him off with the Code Red. [/I] [B]Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe and The Amazing Red defeated Ruckus, Human Tornado and Ricky Reyes in 19:49 when The Amazing Red defeated Human Tornado by pinfall with a Code Red. C-[/B] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]If memory serves me correctly, last month, Hayabusa II and Necro Butcher were ambushed from behind by Nick Gage and Justice Pain. The two then declared Ultra-Violence on Pro Wrestling WAR!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] [COLOR="Gray"]If they're declaring an Ultra-Violent war then Necro Butcher and Hayabusa II were their best choices because nobody is as Ultra-Violent as those two!! This is gonna be a WARR!![/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/NecroButcher.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/Hayabusa.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/NickGage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/JusticePain.jpg[/IMG] Necro Butcher & Hayabusa II vs The H8 Club's Nick Gage & Justice Pain[/SIZE][/B] [I]-Nick Gage and Necro Butcher immediately brawl on the outside, using whatever weapon they can get their hands on. Hayabusa II and Justice Pain fight inside of the ring. Butcher grabs a chair and bashes Gage across the head, busting him wide open. Pain Powerbombs Hayabusa II into the turnbuckle then slides to the outside. Pain attacks Butcher from behind. Pain and Gage double team Butcher. Hayabusa II climbs to the top rope and hits a Moonsault ontop of all 3 men. Hayabusa II sets up a table inbetween the ring apron and guardrail and sets Pain ontop of it. He jumps to the top rope but Pain rolls outta the way and sends Hayabusa crashing through the table. Pain places 3 Lighttubes near Gage's knee as Nick Gage hits a Chokebreaker on Necro Butcher. They pin him. 1..2..3!![/I] [B]Nick Gage and Justice Pain defeated Hayabusa II and Necro Butcher in 14:32 when Nick Gage defeated Necro Butcher by pinfall with a Choke Breaker. D+[/B] [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] [COLOR="gray"]Ohhh my God!! Nick Gage just hit a Chokebreaker on Necro Butcher with 3 Lighttubes across his knee!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="Green"]The H8 Club have just made their offical mark in Pro Wrestling WAR!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss[/B]: [COLOR="gray"]Eric, it's time for our scheduled main event!! The re-match!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Former Champions collide once again and this time it's personal!![/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/BryanDanielson.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/ChrisHero.jpg[/IMG] "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chris Hero[/SIZE][/B] -Danielson and Hero mat wrestling countering hold for hold. Hero hits a huge knee on Danielson and starts pounding away at him. A dueling "Lets Go Dragon, Lets Go Hero" chant starts up. Danielson fights back and hits a Dragon Suplex. 1...2..KICKOUT!! Dragon climbs to the top rope for his Diving Headbutt when Hero stops him. Chris Hero hits a Top Rope Hero's Welcome. 1..2..KICKOUT!!! The crowd errupts!! Hero reaches into his tights and pulls out his Brass Knuckles. He waits untill American Dragon gets to his feet and he swings right at him, Danielson ducks. Bryan Danielson hits ANOTHER Dragon Suplex. 1...2...KICKOUT!!! Danielson locks in his Arms Across America Submission. Chris Hero drags himself near the ropes but he could reach it. Hero had no other option but to Give Up. [B]Bryan Danielson defeated Chris Hero in 21:33 by submission with an Arms Across America. B-[/B] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="green"]Bryan Danielson has just defeated Chris Hero!![/COLOR] [B]Kriss Kloss:[/B] [COLOR="Gray"]Whatta match!! I'm glas I was able to witness this!![/COLOR] [B]Eric Gargulo[/B]: [COLOR="green"]Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us once again, see you next month!![/COLOR] _______________________________ [B][SIZE="4"]Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER]

[B]Monday, Week 2, February 2007: Total Extreme Warfare - Internet's Top Wrestling Information Website!![/B] [B]Top News: TNA IMPACT![/B] [COLOR="Red"]TNA held IMPACT! last night at the Rothman Center infront of 3,924 people. The feedback from viewers has been ok. Brother Devon put on the star preformance of the night. [/COLOR] [B]WWE RAW[/B] [COLOR="red"]WWE held RAW last night at the War Memorial Coliseum infront of 6,225 people. The feedback has been lukewarm. The MVP of the show was Shelton Benjamin.[/COLOR] [B]Other News: Christy Hemme to WWW:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Womens World Wrestling has just signed former WWE and TNA Knockout Christy Hemme. [/COLOR] [B]4C Gets Hughes[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Matt Hughes has just announced that he will be appearing for 4C. [/COLOR]

[B]Tuesday, Week 2, February 2007: Pro Wrestling WAR - Live Podcast! ROAD TO THE GOLD:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Less than a week after "HERO VS DRAGON 2", Pro Wrestling WAR has put up a new Podcast. In the Podcast they revealed what's going down at the next event. [/COLOR] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p295/pwwar/banners/roadgold.jpg[/IMG] [B]Pro Wrestling WAR presents... ROAD TO THE GOLD A One Night Tournament to Crown the Pro Wrestling WAR Champion[/B] [B]featuring[/B]: "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, "Classic" Colt Cabana, Matt Sydal, Super Dragon & The Amazing Red [B]plus much much more!![/B] [/CENTER]

Archived