World Wrestling Federation 2002: Poison Injected

Guest Vitamin E

Guest Vitamin E
[quote][b]DISCLAIMER-[/b]This is all fake. The diary is best viewed using the [b]ATECH WHITE[/b] skin, so please switch to that while reading this diary. Before I go on with this, I ask for anybody that wishes to leave any sort of feedback to at least [b]make it good feedback.[/b] That means don't pop in to just say "Looking good". Tell me why it is looking good or something. If you are going to leave worthless feedback like that, don't bother posting. If you still do, [b]I will have those posts deleted[/b] as they add nothing and do not help in any way. It does not take long to leave a few sentances of feedback that is actually useful over feedback that is only a couple of words that is not useful in anyway. I don't mind too much if you don't leave feedback with your predictions, but I would appreciate it a lot more if you could just give a little bit and take a few more seconds with the predictions, even if you have no clue what is going on. Do not make any off topic posts in here as they will be deleted as well. Lucas, I look at you for this. Now onto the actual diary...[/quote] In 2001, World Championship Wrestling was bought out by Vince McMahon in an unimagineable move. Ted Turner's once great wrestling promotion, the one that almost drove the WWF out of business and made the biggest and best wrestling storyline by turning Hulk Hogan into a bad guy, went under. After creating the Monday Night War's and the nWo, it was gone. It could be seen coming, though. After losing millions of dollars and having poor booking and writing. Even making the WWF change to an edgier product allowed Vince McMahon to pull ahead after an 84 week loss in ratings. There was one small gasp of breath for WCW to survive, but that was taken away when Fusient Media pulled out of buying the company once hearing that WCW would have no television spots on any Turner owned networks. WCW was sadly and swiftly bought out by Vince McMahon. The last Nitro broadcast would be a Night of Champions, a small tribute show to the legacy of WCW. That would be the night that Vince would publically announce the buy out of the company. Just as he was about to do so in the RAW arena, Shane McMahon came out on WCW Nitro and announced that he was the one to buy WCW out and that he now owned the company. This would be the start of the Invasion. Several weeks after that event, an invasion of WCW stars started interfering in WWF matches, with Shane as the leader of the group. Shane wanted to destroy his father and his father's company with everything he had. Not too long after, ECW returned on WWF television and started doing quite the same thing that Shane and his WCW group were doing. It was thought to be that WCW, ECW, and the WWF were all against eachother in a little triple threat, but it would be revealed that ECW and WCW were partners all along, with Stephanie McMahon being the new owner of ECW. Both factions would combine to form The Alliance. It was now Alliance versus WWF. The Alliance at first was looked as a major threat, but after months it was looked to be weak as a way to kick the legacy of WCW and ECW in the gut even more. The only major Alliance star was Booker T, with the exception of Stone Cold and Kurt Angle jumping from the WWF to join Shane and Steph. After months, the Invasion would end at Survivor Series of 2001 in a winner take all Survivor Series match, pitting five Alliance members against five WWF members. Angle would help the WWF win in the end, revealing that he only pretended to join the Alliance. More would happen that night as well. WWF's Edge would defeat Test to become both the WWF Intercontinental Champion and WCW United States Champion, but Test would go on to win the Immunity Battle Royal, which would secure the winner's employment no matter what for a year with whoever won the main event. The Alliance's The Dudley Boyz would defeated The Hardyz to become both the WCW and WWF Tag Team Champions. The plan was to unify the IC/US and the WWF Tag/WCW Tag titles, but that was scrapped and the titles were kept seperate so that Edge held two titles and The Dudleyz held two sets of tag titles. The next night on RAW, it was mentioned that any title holders would keep their jobs whether they were a part of The Alliance or not. With The Alliance finally dead, Vince would have time to gloat and fire Paul Heyman from commentary and replace him with the returning Jerry Lawler. Some Alliance members were given jobs in the WWF due to their talent, and others would be given jobs after joining the Vince McMahon 'Kiss My Ass' club. Another person would return to the WWF later that night as well. Shane would announce that he and Steph sold their shares of the WWF to someone and that person would be revealed as none other than Ric Flair. This would enrage Vince and he and Flair would engage in a fued that would cultimate in a Street Fight at the Royal Rumble. Other than Flair and Vince fueding, other things were happening that are worth mentioning. It was announced that at Vengeance, the replacement for Armageddon for the 2001 year, an Undisputed Champion would be crowned. The champions going in that night were Austin as the WWF Heavyweight Champion and The Rock as the World Heavyweight Champion (the WCW Heavyweight title was changed to this after the defeat of The Alliance). The plan was to have Austin face Angle for Austin's title and The Rock to face Chris Jericho for The Rock's title, then have both winners/champions face off later to crown an Undisputed Champion. Austin would beat Angle and Jericho would defeat The Rock. The main event would see Chris Jericho defeating Austin to become the very first ever Undisputed Champion. Jericho would carry both title belts around with him afterwards. The Undertaker would become a heel around this time and win the WWF Hardcore Championship from RVD, Edge would fued with William Regal over the IC and US titles, and The Dudleyz would fued with brother Spike Dudley and Tazz over both sets of Tag Team titles. Then came the 2002 Royal Rumble. The Godfather, Goldust, Val Venis, and Mr. Perfect would return to the WWF that night by entering the Rumble match itself. Other events that would happen that night were William Regal finally defeating Edge to become the IC and US Champion, after using his famous brass knuckles. Tazz and Spike Dudley would win both sets of Tag Team titles from Bubba and D-Von after Tazz was able to make D-Von tap out with the Tazzmission. Ric Flair would defeat Vince McMahon in a brutal Street Fight, which would anger Vince even more. Chris Jericho would successfully defend the WWF and World Heavyweight Championships against The Rock. Then came the Royal Rumble match and the much anticipated in-ring return of Triple H. The 2002 Rumble was one of the best to be seen, and Triple H would end up winning it after eliminating Angle. After the Rumble, DDP would defeat Christian for the WWF European Championship and Christian would continue a fued with him for a while before the fued was slowly dropped and he began settling down to team with Lance Storm. Triple H and Stephanie would have marital problems that would end up with Triple H embarassing Stephanie, ultimately ending the marriage between the two and leaving Stephanie seeking revenge on her ex. Chris Jericho would, in the meantime, keep busy with Steve Austin and have a title match with him at No Way Out. The Rock and The Undertaker would fued after Rock cost Taker a match for the Hardcore title with Maven, who actually eliminated Taker from the Rumble. The two would sqaure off at No Way Out as well. One of the biggest things to happen in the WWF would be an announcement made by Vince McMahon himself. After losing to Flair at the Rumble, Vince couldn't take being co-owners with Flair and announced that if he couldn't have complete control, then he was going to destroy his creation with the help of the New World Order, which would debut in the WWF at No Way Out... --------------- [b]OCC-[/b]So hopefully that gives a good idea of the current state of things. I didnt have the titles unified because I have plans. Up next will be the No Way Out results followed by the roster most likely, then I will go from there. The first two shows might be the same as real life, but it will only be to advance storylines and hopefully things will go my own way after that. For shows I will not be posting the ratings of segmants and or the overall rating of the show. I will, however, most likely be doing star ratings for the matches. I will also be going into full detail for A Shows and PPVS, that means commentary between most/all segmants.

Archived